hongmoon lbm skill is it worthy

eric11zhao

i currently have a warlock class with 490 ap, but i think warlock's lbm does very low dmg, and such as dragon call has long cd, so is that worthy to get hongmoon lbm because all those items are pretty hard for me, they have very low drop rate or get 1250 achievement to buy them, but so far i only have 650 achievement and i dont have much time to play, and either i dont really like doing pvp to get that pellet, so does this hongmoon lbm would gave more skill dmg?

I'm a completionist, so I intend to get all the Hongmoon skills eventually, but I consider Mantra (LMB) to be low priority for Warlock. In my opinion, by far the most useful Hongmoon skill is "Dragoncall Training Secret" (obtained through the skillbook from Bloodshade or bought with Frozen Orbs). Being able to instantly fire off another Dragoncall every time I crit is a major boost to damage output. I hardly ever cast a purple Dragoncall anymore and instead just fire off multiple blue ones by critting.

Hello! I main WL and use the dragoncall build. For dragoncall build you do not need lmb at all since you will rarely ever use it. If you use helix build then the lmb is needed. 

The only time you use lmb lmb is to quickly regain focus, but if you use frost build you won't have that problem as long as your rotation is correct.

• 3 weeks later...

Playing dark fine right now with out the HM LMB but I guess it would be a nice utility. It's not a damage skill like others said, but more for focus regeneration purpose, so you just sneak one in your rotation every 9 sec, with HM abilty it would be every 6 sec. Ofcourse you don't need it in siphon and probably only need it once or twice during soul burn, butwhen you are out of those two then it's nice to have.

Archived