Upcoming Alt Friendly Changes (UPDATED)

XulaKVZiegel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

This is the new line we are most likley getting next month, if you want to upgrade your razor now the accursed only drops from Asura from they dynamic quest at the end. It's a rare drop 

oh i know alright i have done soguns 15times the past 3 days and it has given me only 2 boxes and no razor im actually thinking of buys a f brilliant key for 90gold to get it

Will these changes be available after the patch of february 8th or in a later patch?
I have this doubt because in the overview of februabry patch there is no mention to that and because in the stream he didn't say that these changes will be the same patch as the black tower one.

I need to know when it will come out because i have a lot of clan mates that are asking me if it is better to wait 2 or 3 weeks or upgrade now.

25 minutes ago, Auron1992 said:

Will these changes be available after the patch of february 8th or in a later patch?
I have this doubt because in the overview of februabry patch there is no mention to that and because in the stream he didn't say that these changes will be the same patch as the black tower one.

I need to know when it will come out because i have a lot of clan mates that are asking me if it is better to wait 2 or 3 weeks or upgrade now.

Will come with feb 8th patch

On 1/20/2017 at 6:22 PM, DirectorTseng said:

To give you guys an idea on how bad it's going to suck for new players to level up, I took screens of my BM on NA and my BM on TW which are actually the exact same level. (i thought one was slightly higher)  NA BM has pretty much basic gear with only one jewel and his weapon upgraded. The TW one has all the "free" weapon and jewlery you can get at that point where he is. 

NA:

839d422471db12cfa7bcb967d66192f6.png

TW: 92d8d427472c04df1ce60fabf780e9e5.jpg

It is a HUGE hit to the attack power. I have NEVER died in the trial of the 8 when you get your skills, I died on my TW BM because his damage was so low. My friend made a summoner just to test the new upgrade system and she says only reason she lived is because of the cat. The mobs are still the same strength but you are ten times weaker which will make green dungeons very interesting. 

Well yee if it will be like in tw than it will be kinda hard to lvl alts as u get more than 50% lower ap than now with just wep that u can evolve, but for now we dont know what weps they  will use to give us for free, it even might be the same weps that we evolve stat wise so that way even for alts would be easy to catch up and get till true scorpion easy, same would go with lvl would be fast and allow new ppl to catch up and do some high lvl dungses 

6 hours ago, Tsuzor said:

Well yee if it will be like in tw than it will be kinda hard to lvl alts as u get more than 50% lower ap than now with just wep that u can evolve, but for now we dont know what weps they  will use to give us for free, it even might be the same weps that we evolve stat wise so that way even for alts would be easy to catch up and get till true scorpion easy, same would go with lvl would be fast and allow new ppl to catch up and do some high lvl dungses 

We follow KR and TW so I really doubt unless there is much bitching to be had that we are going to get anything vastly different then what TW released. 

15 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

We follow KR and TW so I really doubt unless there is much bitching to be had that we are going to get anything vastly different then what TW released. 

Well might be im not saying we will get something else, but will see in 2 weeks what we will get and how it will go 

On 20.1.2017 at 5:22 PM, DirectorTseng said:

To give you guys an idea on how bad it's going to suck for new players to level up, I took screens of my BM on NA and my BM on TW which are actually the exact same level. (i thought one was slightly higher)  NA BM has pretty much basic gear with only one jewel and his weapon upgraded. The TW one has all the "free" weapon and jewlery you can get at that point where he is. 

NA:

839d422471db12cfa7bcb967d66192f6.png

TW: 92d8d427472c04df1ce60fabf780e9e5.jpg

It is a HUGE hit to the attack power. I have NEVER died in the trial of the 8 when you get your skills, I died on my TW BM because his damage was so low. My friend made a summoner just to test the new upgrade system and she says only reason she lived is because of the cat. The mobs are still the same strength but you are ten times weaker which will make green dungeons very interesting. 

Cool stuff. I've always found it to be too easy. Whenever they asked about the difficulty I voted "Very Easy". You can blame me. ^^

9 hours ago, Shouko said:

Will there be a way to buy the Ivorymoon weapon? Beacuse I have alts that only have Awakened Infernal weapons, but they have completed all the story quests.

" Existing characters can also acquire the new Ivorymoon accessories from the Silverfrost Valor Stone Trader NPC in Grand Harvest Square for 10 Silverfrost Valor Stones each. "

Because of this, i think  (not 100% guarantee) they will also add the weapon to this NPC.

17 hours ago, Raijin said:

Cool stuff. I've always found it to be too easy. Whenever they asked about the difficulty I voted "Very Easy". You can blame me. ^^

Well you're going to get your wish, hopefully you can find people to help with dungeons cause good luck.. sum are about the only ones that can solo them. 

Archived