Why we can't use legentary weapons as skin?

Half

I don't see any reason why legendary weapon skins can't be used to transmog other weapons. Do you see any reason for it? It's not a reason for me that this weapon is "legendary", I'm looking for a real reason. If there's no one it would be really nice to see transmog activated for legendary skins. :)

The fact that its an entire weapon upgraded from scratch (even,argueably,galaxy) and your saying you wanna destroy a fully upgraded weapon just to use it as a skin? I mean....that's probably the definition of luxury in this game ,but sure whatever suits you fancy.

1 hour ago, Hanadeus said:

LOL just Remove The Alteration And Your Legendary Weapon will be in Original Look,

That was not the question. ;)

58 minutes ago, Hinu said:

The fact that its an entire weapon upgraded from scratch (even,argueably,galaxy) and your saying you wanna destroy a fully upgraded weapon just to use it as a skin? I mean....that's probably the definition of luxury in this game ,but sure whatever suits you fancy.

Is it wrong if somebody wants to destroy a legendary weapon just for a skin? Btw I don't want to for the "luxury" reason. I just found no other skin that looks well too (at one special charakter). Best other skin I found looks just "ok" it's not easy to obtain and it's not what I want. So I checked legenary weapons and was wondering why I can't use it as skin.

Exactly. You said it yourself,its hard to obtain. If  you were to burn so much golds just to get the wep to then use it as a skin. That would definitely be "a luxury". Am not saying you SHOULDN'T do it or not be allowed to, am saying that you gotta be aware of that which is probably why you can't use them as fodder/skins altogether

49 minutes ago, Hinu said:

Exactly. You said it yourself,its hard to obtain. If  you were to burn so much golds just to get the wep to then use it as a skin. That would definitely be "a luxury". Am not saying you SHOULDN'T do it or not be allowed to, am saying that you gotta be aware of that which is probably why you can't use them as fodder/skins altogether

But the game sais "export not available" (translated from ger), so I can't do it as long as NCSoft don't change it. But the first question was: Is there a real reason why skin export is not available?

4 hours ago, Prototypemind said:

Definitely the worst weapon cosmetic system I've ever seen in a game, especially considering the effort it takes to reach some of the higher level ones.

Agreed. If you are going to sacrifice your weapon for cosmetic purposes, knowledge of that appearance should go into some sort of armory that you can use like a wardrobe to freely change weapon appearance. I keep begging for this feature because I like my weapon to match my outfit but currently the weapon cosmetic system is ridiculous. It is the main reason I have never bought a weapon skin from the cash shop.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

They should just release the weapon skins for legendary weapons in the hm store. they exist so why not let us have them. Baleful looks like utter crap.

I prefer just to unlock the skin (so you have to upgrade), but skins on shop would be better for me then non legendary skin.

Archived