Well, i leave again this game :D

NODY

Hello,

First, sorry for my english. 

I have played this game since 21 january and i stop when P2W come in game, mars or april i don't remember, since first event trove. I come back since few  weeks with the premium gift for 2 weeks and i noted :

Just to do short : 

- With high end PC, game freeze/crash when 20+ players attack or less something. ( it's pretty cool in raid when you don't have chest or when you kill yeomchul in SSP ). I think the game is coded by studiant or maybe kids in school who learn programmation. 

- Latency is just joke, really, with optical fiber i have 100-130ms on server and 230 on cross. 

- I play on FR server, i think population is 500 maybe or less, i see all time same player on all place. Really, just lol. Lot of time it's hard to do raid. You can be happy when you say 1 or 2M players in the beginning, now you have maybe 5000/6000 or less player on ALL server NA/EU.

- Lot of player are donators or reroll of donator, not all but most of all. So when you want do to raid or dungeon and you have 582ap and nobody want you because they want 600. kek.

- Last point tell how the community on this game is just lot of toxic player. I never see that on MMO where i have played. Between kids and donators who  think they are kings of the game. 

The good point it's, the game is really good, really, i like the gameplay. I love it, but to many bad point to continue to play. 

I prefere pay 10/15€ per month and all players are equals than F2P and P2W players. Without P2W it's just can't possible to have 800Ap+ or maybe with 6months/1 year of intensive farm. 

I think you know why you lose lot of player, but you continue on the same way.

So GL for players who stay in game. 

every mmo out there are more or less " p2w ". maybe try play on an other server? 

i agree on the part of the latency - my ping has been really horrible these past days but since then no problem at all.

its really doable to have 800+ ap as f2p.. people just need to rethink how they play this game and what to farm and what dungeons they are gonna farm

and why do you write a thread about you leaving the game?

Try on other server  ? I have 7 character 50 than i have before replay. I don't want re-do. lol

And All French server are the same server. 

Really doable 800+ AP on F2P ? I think you troll hard to say that. I never seen ANY player with 800AP without P2W.

And it's an other topic to say how Ncsoft have totally ruined this game. 

That's all. Thank you byebye.

Have nice P2W in your ruined game. :D

6 minutes ago, NODY said:

Try on other server  ? I have 7 character 50 than i have before. I don't want re-do. lol

And All French server are the same server. 

Really doable 800+ AP on F2P ? I think you troll hard to say that. I never seen ANY player with 800AP without P2W.

And it's an other topic to say how Ncsoft have totally ruined this game. 

That's all. Thank you byebye.

Have nice P2W in your ruined game. :D

have a nice day and find a MMO that has no " p2w " element  ;)

im at 789 apm atm and im premium only. friend of mine hit 808 yesterday

I don't need mmo to play game btw. 

And dude, you are premium you have pay for that. Go learn what mean F2P. 

And sorry but it's the first game than i see who you need to be Premium for farm gold. LOL.

Good for you if you are close to 800ap.

8 minutes ago, NODY said:

I don't need mmo to play game btw. 

And dude, you are premium you have pay for that. Go learn what mean F2P. 

And sorry but it's the first game than i see who you need to be Premium for farm gold. LOL.

Good for you if you are close to 800ap.

wow your a such a sad person that thinks premium is equal p2w. plz explain to me what you mean with p2w in this game ? cause i really dont know.. i mean you just said i need to learn more.

5 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

wow your a such a sad person that thinks premium is equal p2w. plz explain to me what you mean with p2w in this game ? cause i really dont know.. i mean you just said i need to learn more.

Tell me what rank are you on premium, just for laugh. 

How much time you have played ? 

How much time to have 800ap ? 

6 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

im premium 5, bought only outfits, played since beta so.. since release

On 26/11/2016 at 7:03 PM, 882184_1452550488 said:

hm nice trove for me, got 2 heptagonal gems in 150 keys :)

I see that on other topic. i just laugh so hard. 

Please stop troll. 

31 minutes ago, NODY said:

So you are just rank 5 with Premium account + 150 keys+ + outfits. LOL

Nice troll, yup.

yooo yooo calm down m8 do you think that spending 150+ trove keys can only be done by Whales?

I'm a F2P player and i spent 100+ in the first Trove week and i could spend more but i just stopped because i Gave up on it :v

And reaching 800+ ap CAN BE DOABLE BY F2P PLAYER it just needs months of hardcore Grinding.

and tbh MMO's in general requires more than a year to reach the highest / Very high level and lots of hours playing, And in this game ap consider as level so

it's fair enough to take months / year to reach 800+ ap as a F2P player depending on how much you play per day.

And about the p2w: the game hasn't been p2w till they added Legendary soul, I'm getting reket easily by anyone who has that soul in 6v6.

now i think they should change "Battleground" to "Battlewhale"

28 minutes ago, gaiachaos said:

Since when did trove offer heptagonal gems?

He probably meant by buying hexagonal gem and Upgrading them to Heptagonal 

14 minutes ago, ImagineAName said:

yooo yooo calm down m8 do you think that spending 150+ trove keys can only be done by Whales?

I'm a F2P player and i spent 100+ in the first Trove week and i could spend more but i just stopped because i Gave up on it :v

And reaching 800+ ap CAN BE DOABLE BY F2P PLAYER it just needs months of hardcore Grinding.

and tbh MMO's in general requires more than a year to reach the highest / Very high level and lots of hours playing, And in this game ap consider as level so

it's fair enough to take months / year to reach 800+ ap as a F2P player depending on how much you play per day.

And about the p2w: the game hasn't been p2w till they added Legendary soul, I'm getting reket easily by anyone who has that soul in 6v6.

now i think they should change "Battleground" to "Battlewhale"

He probably meant by buying hexagonal gem and Upgrading them to Heptagonal 

I'm calm. I just don't like troll. 

And yes, it's what i sayed, you need to farm like hardcore gamers to have 800ap. But for 800ap you need lot of gems with AP and not just gems hexagonal, but heptagonal gems. 

And sorry but if you have payed 100keys or you have premium account, you are not f2p. =D

7 minutes ago, NODY said:

I'm calm. I just don't like troll. 

And yes, it's what i sayed, you need to farm like hardcore gamers to have 800ap. But for 800ap you need lot of gems with AP and not just gems hexagonal, but heptagonal gems. 

And sorry but if you have payed 100keys or you have premium account, you are not f2p. =D

They will most likely add an Easier way to Obtain Heptagonal gem just like the Legendary wep.

and about what you said, I'm 100% F2P player and if u are Confused how I spend 100+ keys Easily Here's what i did back in Fall trove:

- I do all Silverfrost Purple Dungeons and Daily challenge and I get 30-35g From daily quest without counting if Rare item dropped and a bid war starts.

-I spam the Hell out of 4man Yeti / fang and i easily get 70g+ only from them if I invest enough time for them per day.

-if you still have time, Do mushin tower F1-15 and 24man Dungeons for Evolved stones and other expensive stuff.

Now thats at least 100g+ per day without Counting mushin Tower and 24man dungeons, And as I Remember, Trove key worths 49 hm coin each in F10.

Now Exchange the 100g you earned with hm coin, The Exchange rate was 1:9.5 - 1:10.5 when Trove was Active but let's count it as 1:10.

I don't know how much the fees that Apply when you Exchange gold for hm coins but let's say you Earned 850 hm coin from Exchanging 100g,

Thats about 17 trove key per day, Now do this for a Week 17 * 7 = 119 keys.

Now let's say that you Don't have time to do all this s**t everyday for a week so by playing 1-3 hours per day you should be able to get around

40 - 50 keys per week. OH Did i Forgot to mention that the Trove lasts for 3 weeks  means that you should be able to make 120 -150 keys thru all the 3 weeks

If you invested all your gold for keys, And As I know, 120 - 150 > 100. And thats for a casual player now Imagine if you are a Hardcore player.

And OF COURSE  someone who play for 1-3 hours per day won't get rewarded as much as the the one who spend 5+ hours Grinding.

So my point is : If you think that spending 100+ trove keys can only be done as a p2w player then either you are a low level who can't do the dungeons

I mentioned ( IF you are, Well in this laggy game events are only for high level players) or you only do Blackram narrows and Tomb of exiles for income.

I've seen people who have or are very close to 800ap and haven't paid a single dime to this game. So what's your point? Being premium does not mean p2w they still have to farm everything like you do and at rank 5 do not get too much different from a person who is not premium. 

Even if you buy keys from trove you still have to pay gold to get the items you want just like it's 100g for the gems if you come a come across them. Remember trove is an event and those gems are event gems. Unless you have the gold to get them you can't have it. I even got one gem from it and haven't even bought any keys during trove.

There are many games with a much better p2w system than this and if you think this is truly p2w then you must be joking. The main thing you can get by paying is either gold or outfits and etc. that's it. 

In the Japanese server there isn't a currency exchange thing there so if you don't like the one here then try that server.

16 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

I've seen people who have or are very close to 800ap and haven't paid a single dime to this game. So what's your point? Being premium does not mean p2w they still have to farm everything like you do and at rank 5 do not get too much different from a person who is not premium. 

Even if you buy keys from trove you still have to pay gold to get the items you want just like it's 100g for the gems if you come a come across them. Remember trove is an event and those gems are event gems. Unless you have the gold to get them you can't have it. I even got one gem from it and haven't even bought any keys during trove.

There are many games with a much better p2w system than this and if you think this is truly p2w then you must be joking. The main thing you can get by paying is either gold or outfits and etc. that's it. 

In the Japanese server there isn't a currency exchange thing there so if you don't like the one here then try that server.

well indeed 100g for a gem is too much but thats another problem, I even missed a gem when it appeared and i didn't have enough gold to

buy it and it was 2 hours before daily reset, It was a stupid idea from me to restock in that time...But Anyways I was just saying that what  NODY said is Totally wrong.

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

We appreciate the feedback and we're sorry to see you go NODY. :(

With that said, I'm going to be closing this thread as it has derailed from feedback into personal attacks, which is the direction these type of posts usually tend to go.

[Closed]

Archived