Question about pets

Rea Shinwa

I have a purple otter stage 1. Can I do anything with it (transmute it into enhancement stone, etc) other than selling it to a npc for 80 copper? (Because I can't see any option aside from that one, and I was thinking of changing to a different pet). Thanks in advance for the reply!

Sorry, no real help here, I have 1 pet which is lowest class, unenhancable, 2500 HP. Just a cute. little flying penguin.

I would say to try to be patient and wait for someone who has knowledge here to answer before you do something drastic and lose your pet. 80 Bronze sounds like a typically terrible sell price. I seem to recall that some pets could be used to enhance other pets, if they are of the highest class, Heroic?

Just posting to say don't be hasty and hopefully, to keep this on the front page of Forums. (A lot of rage about the Server/DDoS Issues at the moment.)  

Well, the thing is I wanted to change to a panda, but I don't know if I can do anything with my stage 1 purple otter in that case. Transmutation doesn't give me any option to use it, and I can't salvage it either... so if I want to change pet type, I have to simply discard the one I was already upgrading? 

4 hours ago, Rea Shinwa said:

Well, the thing is I wanted to change to a panda, but I don't know if I can do anything with my stage 1 purple otter in that case. Transmutation doesn't give me any option to use it, and I can't salvage it either... so if I want to change pet type, I have to simply discard the one I was already upgrading? 

You can only change your Otter to different pets at Stages 10. But I think it is restricted to those new ones like Griffin, Panda and Bear. So answer is yes you can do something with the pet and yes once you get it to stage 10 you can change it into a Panda (or at least they did mention it's possible on one of their streams).

as LunaKitty said, you can definitely change that Otter to a Panda.

but you have to upgrade the Otter pet with sacrificial blue pets (via the form of pet enhancement stones) all the way up to stage 10.

you can do this via the upgrade menu like you would with a weapon or accessory.

after upgrading it to stage 10, you can use the upgrade menu with a Panda pet, to transform the Otter into a Panda.

if you only care for the aesthetics, and not the health/def benefits, just buy a Panda pet and use it.

you can either keep the old Otter pet for future use (sacrifice during the jump from stage 10 to awakened stage 1) or I suppose, vendor it to save inventory.

It was my understanding that when new pets were introduced to the game that we would be able to transfer the appearance of our current pet to the new one, if we happened to get one. I currently have a legendary pet (furious otter), and I was able to get an untamed little grizzly from the trove. I want to transfer the appearance of my otter to the grizzly, but I'm not able to. Is this a glitch or is there some other way to transfer pet appearances?

You either have to revert the pet (submit ticket to support) to awaken lv10 or by transmutation your legendary pet to ultimate pet then you can change the skin.

Which is what I did amidst this d/c crisis, grizzly is so adorable though! :D

Archived