Oct 26th patch made FPS drop

Lunakitty

Same issue here on two laptops with Nvida GPUs.  It is not running the game under the GPU even when I tell it to do so.  Right-clicking and choosing the Nvidia card just produces and error and causes the Nvida control panel to open.   The control panel settings seem to have no impact.  The game launcher ignores whatever I tell it.  

GPU-Z shows the game is putting ZERO load on the Nvidia card and 100% load on the Intel integrated HD graphics and there seems to be no way to fix this.   Noting, this is a new issue and the game has always worked fine on Nvidia before and never needed to be touched.  It worked.   And now it does not.   

3 hours ago, Duri said:

Same issue here on two laptops with Nvida GPUs.  It is not running the game under the GPU even when I tell it to do so.  Right-clicking and choosing the Nvidia card just produces and error and causes the Nvida control panel to open.   The control panel settings seem to have no impact.  The game launcher ignores whatever I tell it.  

GPU-Z shows the game is putting ZERO load on the Nvidia card and 100% load on the Intel integrated HD graphics and there seems to be no way to fix this.   Noting, this is a new issue and the game has always worked fine on Nvidia before and never needed to be touched.  It worked.   And now it does not.   

Just a thought, change global settings to use the Nvidia GPU rather than just BnS. I ran into the same issue and hoping this will fix it.

Edit: Worked for me. Then changed individual settings for BnS for better performance and I'm pretty sure those changes stuck too.

On 10/27/2016 at 11:23 PM, BladesNSpades said:

Just a thought, change global settings to use the Nvidia GPU rather than just BnS. I ran into the same issue and hoping this will fix it.

Edit: Worked for me. Then changed individual settings for BnS for better performance and I'm pretty sure those changes stuck too.

Worked!   Both laptops and a friend's desktop all working again.   It's just funny. I've been playing the game since before the NA Technical Alpha a year ago and never had to set the global GPU preference.  It always just worked assigning it application by application.  Until now.

Well, at least there is a way to make it work.   Thanks!

On 10/26/2016 at 6:05 PM, Lunakitty said:

Okay so for some reason it changes the graphic card used to some shitty one causing this. For me this fixed it:

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBiFSluQ5CgOaWE1vhxud3

unknown.png

When I did that change my FPS went back to normal.

#late

I already did this a while back. The problem is still the same. :/

Archived