Horrible RNG

sbsam

Lately i feel cursed, for 4 days in a raw i get 1 at daily dash, is that normal? its like 8 tries all one ? also boxes give me almost nothing useful as i opened like 20 konta boxes no soulstone key 0? any experienced such a hate from the game :(

I have had some bad luck with the premium daily dash also. So far I have two tokens and I am about half way around the third board. My rolls over the last couple of days have been: one, two, one ... one, one, four. Since the event started I have landed on the premium spots only twice, the first time it let me move forward four spaces, the second time it gave me double the reward I had landed on. I'm not sure when the event will end but I am worried that I wont have enough tokens to get at least the two gems for one character. I would be happy enough with seven tokens but I don't think my luck is gonna support that.

This daily dash is a massive troll I swear. I will need say a 3 to hit the premium spot.. i'll get a 4 or a 2. It will put me on the spot right before or right after but almost never on the premium spot. The very few rare times I have it's been 'surprise' gift, only once have i gotten the start one.

i would like to know by some devs if account IP or something similar is counted into the RNG algorhytm or it is just a simpler dice. because i have a friend of mine that has been very very very lucky in every single trove and chest. for example he did like 22  premium transf stons on 25 tries with 1 crit in it too(2 premiums from 1 craft), meanwhile i was stucked into a 2/6 . purchased a couple of diamond pouches ...like 3/3 ap35.. and go on...  

10 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i would like to know by some devs if account IP or something similar is counted into the RNG algorhytm or it is just a simpler dice. because i have a friend of mine that has been very very very lucky in every single trove and chest. for example he did like 22  premium transf stons on 25 tries with 1 crit in it too(2 premiums from 1 craft), meanwhile i was stucked into a 2/6 . purchased a couple of diamond pouches ...like 3/3 ap35.. and go on...  

Tbh - i thought somethin similar myself although i think it is more likely that the "rng" function uses some kind of hash and the player id - mb by some players the id is a prim-number and therefore they get more luck.

But to be fair this could also be conspiracy theory based on the fact that you most likely allways remember the things you wanna see (the own unluck and the luck of others). 

Nonetheless it would be nice to see the actual call - but i doubt we will :D.

5 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Tbh - i thought somethin similar myself although i think it is more likely that the "rng" function uses some kind of hash and the player id - mb by some players the id is a prim-number and therefore they get more luck.

But to be fair this could also be conspiracy theory based on the fact that you most likely allways remember the things you wanna see (the own unluck and the luck of others). 

Nonetheless it would be nice to see the actual call - but i doubt we will :D.

i assure you that it was not that his grass was greener. it was a pure and simple crit to every RNG. is there a gem in the trove? he got into first 5 chests. premium? np. spared 90g? purchase a pouch in market and got 400g from diamond. etc. it was easier to count the times he failed than the ones that succeded.

12 hours ago, sbsam said:

Lately i feel cursed, for 4 days in a raw i get 1 at daily dash, is that normal? its like 8 tries all one ? also boxes give me almost nothing useful as i opened like 20 konta boxes no soulstone key 0? any experienced such a hate from the game :(

might be paranoic and too conspiracy theory, but i am experiencing extreme frustrating bad rng streaks, especially with starts of new cashgrab events. Like this days 9x grindtooth box opened, 5x suljun box all in row - not a single key, not even one gold from daily challenge, daily dash best roll probably repair hammers, no drop of anything anywhere etc. Cant it be some psychological system hooked to each account rng, to make them pay? This happens regularly, then it calms down and is normal shitty rng. But this streaks are like 0 of anything, and take week two. Thing is, after such streak, im in no mood to play any more.

I know usual answer is - rng is just rng, but noone really knows, what algorithms are behind.

Archived