account locked because of gold transcation?

hugo66666666

hi all,

few days ago my account was locked when i tried to login, so i contacted support, they never told me the reason why i got locked, they said this is how they detect player cheat or exploit or something so they never say why, but i have never used any cheat, bot or even mouse macro, but what i recall was i got 1000g from daily chanllenge, so i send 300 gold to my sister, because she need it (under the same IP, we live in the same place). And all my alternative account was also locked, because i used to send gold to my main account, all these account are under same IP but different computer(i have 2 computers). I tried to contact support multiple times they said this result cannot be revert. please help! i put too much effort to this game and this is the only game that i enjoyed playing, i wont do anything to destroy this account. 

I can't help you directly, but I suggest following:

Answer the support ticket and thus force them to say more.
If you answer, they will answer. Just ask them politely to explain what your incorrect behaviour has been.
Maybe just copy-paste the text from the  forum.

Good luck (in case you played fair!)

59 minutes ago, BlueBunnay said:

If i got this right if what you say is true then this "prohibited behavior" is sending and/or recieving gold?? If that's the case then your alt accounts shouldn't have been touched.

Might not be the issue. If he got ban for using exploit even if it was falsely accused it is likely he received IP ban also meaning he cannot access any accounts with this IP.

On 2016/10/1 at 10:56 PM, Lunakitty said:

On 2016/10/1 at 10:56 PM, Lunakitty said:

Might not be the issue. If he got ban for using exploit even if it was falsely accused it is likely he received IP ban also meaning he cannot access any accounts with this IP.

my sister is using same network with me, but she never got ban or lock, when I tried to login, it says locked not banned, does that mean something?

3 minutes ago, hugo66666666 said:

my sister is using same network with me, but she never got ban or lock, when I tried to login, it says locked not banned, does that mean something?

Did you ever use macro or jokingly say something about gold seller websites?

Your behaviour looks exacly like some gold sellers (sending gold between multiple accounts, logging on them from one IP, sending much gold to another account then). Probably they have no logs to check that you got that 1kg from Daily Dash, so in they eyes you look the same as all those bad gold sellers.

Archived