DCing and losing the option to rejoin is aggrovating.

DevilTDriver

Agree 100%. Very frustrating to dc, or have someone dc in long and dificult dungeons that you just cant 3 man, like tomb.
Still dont even know how this is the best solution to fix the 6v6 problem. Its just very simple, if you are not on when the match ended weather your  team lost or won, you just get points taken, is that so hard to do? How does not letting people rejoin helps with it?

The DC's are more often ,idk what is happening sometimes this game is just unplayable during afternoons.I had some weird lag like 1 min or more today in Whirlwind -i could only use chat and run around ,watch the braziers been captured and ppls fighting around me -yet i could not use skills at all .I was even thinking is a DC -yet my friend in teamspeak told that i'm online and he can see me moving around .Then suddenly it got back -I didn't crashed but I wasn't able to fight .It happened also at exit of some dungeon -this time I DC with the usuall ''disconnected from server '' error .My network is ok . My ISP checked everything 2 days ago to ensure everything is fine and from my side i don't have problems.

Please fix the servers NcSoft,the remaining player base that you still have is getting tired of it already...

While i agree its annoying i have to say:

Well....thats what we get for all those that cheated in WW. Sad to say but because of those ppl we all get punished.

As for heavens mandate, the drops are uber bad anyway and you get at least 2-3 scales each day just from the daily challenge so its not like its a big waste.

Archived