hi how is the game ?

CykaBlet

hi i played bns a total of 4 months after the realease i see that bns is getting nice content and i have a certain feeling to get back to the game , are assasins fine in pvp pve ? or should i rerol ? also want opinions on the state of the game to players that left long ago , thanks 

The whole Sin skill set was modified recently so you will have to make some adjustments. Sin's are now a bit easier to play and we now have better AoE's then before. It took me a bit to get used to but I am having a lot of fun with it overall. 

As for the rest of the game it has improved a lot and the way they added more rewards to the story makes the game a lot more new person, and alt, friendly.

2 hours ago, KzE said:

0-50 is like 2-3 days, the gearing and HM skills : years.

Doesn't take years, maybe few months if the player knows what to farm, when to farm and is willing to farm. As you get higher level and higher AP farming gold and sellable items becomes easier and faster.

2 hours ago, KzE said:

0-50 is like 2-3 days, the gearing and HM skills : years.

2-3 days? Oh right if you didn't eat or sleep maybe.

I have multiple 50's with a good sum of $, and obviously experience on leveling, still took me a week or so to get my new toon to 50. And that's playing at least 2 hours a day.

Realistically you're looking at 15 hours or so from 1-50, because as far as I know there's no powerleveling in this game. Mobs give pretty much 0 exp and there's no "shortcut" to any quest.

6 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Doesn't take years, maybe few months if the player knows what to farm, when to farm and is willing to farm. As you get higher level and higher AP farming gold and sellable items becomes easier and faster.

Its given what to farm. Just open U/skills and item upgrading. You have the materials there. I am playing since beta and i dont think its easier. F8 still a toxic waste and clan make only one run for dailie stuff. Thats all.

6 hours ago, Susumimi said:

2-3 days? Oh right if you didn't eat or sleep maybe.

3x5 hour is not a big deal at weekend.

54 minutes ago, KzE said:

Its given what to farm. Just open U/skills and item upgrading. You have the materials there. I am playing since beta and i dont think its easier. F8 still a toxic waste and clan make only one run for dailie stuff. Thats all.

To be honest I was meaning in a way to gain gold to buy the skills. The chance of getting the skill from dungeon is super low, after 8 months of playing saw only hongmoon skill drop from yeti/necro once and I am online ALOT (for now).

1 minute ago, KzE said:

I just bought the yeti/necro skill for like 110g together. If you can wait, after a time it will be dirt cheap. I have all HM skills except asura ember / offal skills, but half year and they will be cheap too. Just patience needed.

True. Treasure trove saved me since I wanted the volume 3 for my summoner for double kd and it used to be 300 g. Thanks to trove I got it for 70 g. <3 Patience is worthy.

16 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

To be honest I was meaning in a way to gain gold to buy the skills. The chance of getting the skill from dungeon is super low, after 8 months of playing saw only hongmoon skill drop from yeti/necro once and I am online ALOT (for now).

I just bought the yeti/necro skill for like 110g together. If you can wait, after a time it will be dirt cheap. I have all HM skills except asura ember / offal skills, but half year and they will be cheap too. Just patience needed.

Archived