Cat...

Somisan

1. If summoner dies in 6v6 and respawn the cat didnt resapwn with full hp so what should i do ? Should i quickly respec my point on Huzzah! to not waste a party heal cooldown or just simply apply on the cat ... really ?!

WHY THE CAT NOT APPEARS with full hp next to the summoner and of course when you respawns and the cat have some status effect on him for example posion you stack in combat THIS IS A HANDICAP ! we cannot rush to the point to defend cause of this ! Fix this or give the spawnpoint cure and heal effect. !

2.i hate when middle of combat some1 dies ok and if i didnt notice and shoot the remining opponents the cat start to revive him so YEAH i have to use BECKON to stop it but wasting an escape cause of this ? yeah its SO BAD its actually make oyu laugh how this game simply hate summoners.

Pls in 6v6 simply delete the option to revive any1 !

3.Antidote why not apply on cat ?!? WHY ? this is ridicilous when oyu cat dies in twisted or asura simply cause the cure effect not applies on the cat or stuck in combat for 40 sec cause of this !

How can this game so bad !

Ok...how about you learn about the class first?

1. The Huzzah heal affects the cat too, if you are doing 6v6 and you do not have the heal specced to support your team, what are you even doing there? And 30s isnt long by the time you get to the brazier again from the platform it will be off cooldown. and 5s to rez the cat is not the end of the world.

2. The cat only goes to revive them if you stand next to them and target them. Dont target them then the cat wont revive.

3. Why should an antidote work? Beckon removes all negative effects from the cat. Use beckon and tada all debuffs are gone from the kitty,

also, dumplings heal your cat aswel if you eat them and no cat doesnt need anymore skills it is perfectly fine the way it is now. The cat is a utility and not a dps machine.

Just now, RainbowDashie said:

except for this grey debuffs like asuras flower.

Yeah but then again the cat isnt really that usefull at asura anyway, maybe for the true friend buff but thats it, plus you can use Z to heal the cat more than it looses.

Why we have to see the debuffs on cat during the Whirlwind ? If the cat does not die and i died-my cat has been there ,sleeping for another 20 sec -is this intended? If summoner dies ,why the cat does not reset with him -without debuffs and stuff?

On 9/9/2016 at 11:20 PM, Grimoir said:

3. Why should an antidote work? Beckon removes all negative effects from the cat. Use beckon and tada all debuffs are gone from the kitty,

Not true for Asura's flower's poison. Beckon doesn't remove them.My cat die a couple time when it steps on the flower (and magically get 3 stacks...). I am a bad owner...

10 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

Not true for Asura's flower's poison. Beckon doesn't remove them.My cat die a couple time when it steps on the flower (and magically get 3 stacks...). I am a bad owner...

Or you Q your cat everytime, when you take flowers :3

Archived