SIN's trash

ISOPG

why the hell i keep seeing these kinds of thread lately?

these kind of threads reminds me of people saying SF is a weak class or something like that, but in reality they are really strong

don't listen to those haters

Assasin is hard to play, it need skill & good ping, so noob/bad assasin is a trash while a pro/master assasin is a god send

They're OP at single-player dungeon but noob assasin in multiplayer dungeon is a pain in the ass

Also they're OP at PVP even coward/shitty assasin can win by stay cloaked & throwing shit and won by time up

These people are probably just discriminating Assassins. It's true they have a very high learning curve, they're very high tier in PvP, and offer an incredible amount of utility in PvE far more than any other class, with the highest tier DPS alongside Force Master. We're quite literally the "offensive jack-of-all-trades" type of class, and can cover almost every angle in a dungeon, especially when it comes to class-specific roles in the next few dungeons.

I played BM, KFM, and now i play FM, but assassin still remains my main character!! As it was said previously, I LIKE TO PLAY ASSASSIN VERY VERY MUCH!! it has tremendous utility and is very dynamic that requires some work with brains, I am not a good assassin, but though I am not bad too. Dont listen to that bull shit that assassin is thrash. Mostly it is said by a person who likes to play some easy class that requires maybe 2 or 3 buttons, preferrably ranged one and he, or she, tried to play assassin before and didnt succeed in that difficult task. I dont care about that words, I love this class) And i definately want to see my nes skills coming 24 august.

sin is awesome in the RIGHT hands pff

any class would suck in the wrong hands...

sin is NOT f*ckin trash wdf

sin is awesome if you time your dodges right...

if you use certain skills at the right moment..

just like with any other class..

and they awesome in pvp, vs some players (regardless of their class) it can be more challenging but overall sin are a good class stop talk sh*t bout classes just coz you suck or you hear people keeps QQ bout that certain class...geez

Archived