Masts- Please at least read it before u enter dungeon so u know how to kill twins

Witcher82

• There will be these blue and red "flowers" that spawns on the ground, 3 at a time. So 3 blue and 3 red. What you want to do is grab 1 (assuming you're doing 6-man) flower of the opposite color of what snake lady you're assigned to.

• So say you're attacking blue snake lady, then you need to grab 1 red flower when it spawns. After about ~10sec of flowers spawning, any flowers remaining on the ground will be eaten by the boss and they gain health from it. Having the opposite color of flower from the snake lady you're attacking is a must for this encounter or else you'll die.

• Do this until you have 3 stacks of a flower color. Once you have 3 stacks of a flower color, you need to swap flowers. If you get 4 stacks of a flower color, you pretty much die.

• So, the flowchart would be something like this:

• You attack blue snake lady, grab 1 red flower as soon as it spawns (just run over it). Keep attacking blue snake lady until you have 3 stacks of red flower. When this happens, take a blue flower next time flowers spawn and attack red snake lady instead of blue.

9 hours ago, hwalien said:

try getting all flowers by your self. and called out to be leech because you were running around the hole fight.

I presume you did it because the others were NOT getting their flowers as they should. I see this happen way too often, so I know the feeling. Some people get too caught up attacking and don't seem to notice or care about the messages of flowers spawning.

14 hours ago, hwalien said:

try getting all flowers by your self. and called out to be leech because you were running around the hole fight.

i think they called you leecher not coz you're running around.

not sure if OP and some of you forgot this or maybe dont know, the flower gives a buff against the reflect damage by opposite color snakes.

for 6man, it is better to let one person take 1 flower per wave to let everyone have flower buff. or else, the person who havent took flower will also take damage while trying to kill snake (effect of reflect damage).

this sometimes happen to my fail party at this dungeon and even if i explain them about it, the "leecher" just shrugged it off and continue leeching while others just let it be. o.o

but if your reason for taking all flowers is like arkragon, then i think you really need to tell them "git gud" or "learn mechanics!" 

sometimes i also see the scenario like tsuchiryu, my pt cant see the flowers or havent seen the warning about flowers spawning.

I've seen crazy scenarios in 6 man pug : either ppls don't take flowers ,either some idiot takes 2 or all of them ,and if you go in the other side to dps they call you out because ''you don't know mechanics'' LoL

6 hours ago, MysterYosa said:

i think they called you leecher not coz you're running around.

not sure if OP and some of you forgot this or maybe dont know, the flower gives a buff against the reflect damage by opposite color snakes.

for 6man, it is better to let one person take 1 flower per wave to let everyone have flower buff. or else, the person who havent took flower will also take damage while trying to kill snake (effect of reflect damage).

this sometimes happen to my fail party at this dungeon and even if i explain them about it, the "leecher" just shrugged it off and continue leeching while others just let it be. o.o

but if your reason for taking all flowers is like arkragon, then i think you really need to tell them "git gud" or "learn mechanics!" 

sometimes i also see the scenario like tsuchiryu, my pt cant see the flowers or havent seen the warning about flowers spawning.

I did this after 3 wipes because no one step on the flowers. But you do have good point.

There is also another thing to notice: Don't stick to one color buff for too long, or it will proc a deadly bleed that kills you. This bleed, however, can be resist with Resist buff until it expires. Even so, switch it often.

Also, when you die and lose the color buff, it's still safe to attack the two snakes, until they coil and get a reflect buff.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived