AFK Player

MorganClaus

Hey  b&s team. 

Russian localization got an option to exclude AFK players from the group when entering into dangeons or making group.

whether there are plans to add this option to our localization?

For example, the player can  be excluded until not started to beat the boss or something like that.

It's simple if everyone just goes back to lobby and kick afkers they will learn that it's just a waste of time to leech.

No matter how far you progress if you notice afker just drop out no exception, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

But if you endure them and carry them to the finish line  they successfully leech you that's it.

On 8/4/2016 at 4:21 AM, NotHereYet27 said:

This can still be abused. Will most likely not be implemented ever. End of story.

Will it be abused more than how afk players abuse the system now? I play/played games with vote to kick system and it rarely got abused tbh people don't want to sit around all day waiting to re-fill parties needlessly, they just want to kick the leechers. End of story.

8 hours ago, Faline said:

Will it be abused more than how afk players abuse the system now? I play/played games with vote to kick system and it rarely got abused tbh people don't want to sit around all day waiting to re-fill parties needlessly, they just want to kick the leechers. End of story.

i've also played some games like that, but this isn't that game. This is BNS and a kick from a pt is much more costly especially if you use cross-server. You can't just go ahead and tell people not to be in a pt with so and so, because they did this and that. You think it won't be abuse more that afk players then you're obviously day-dreaming. End of Story.

15 minutes ago, NotHereYet27 said:

i've also played some games like that, but this isn't that game. This is BNS and a kick from a pt is much more costly especially if you use cross-server. You can't just go ahead and tell people not to be in a pt with so and so, because they did this and that. You think it won't be abuse more that afk players then you're obviously day-dreaming. End of Story.

The best way to get rid of leechers is from the DPS Meter that they're releasing. Ncsoft can calculate every character's runs, adding up dozens or hundreds and if they're dps is super low to none existent than they could find and ban the leechers that way.

Archived