How to spawn the new 24man boss ?

Valiant

According to our guild chat. In the new Twisted Grimhorn area.. there are 2 events that preceeding the spawning of main boss and 1 grinding requirement.

First is to wait for the snapjaw chief purifier's "expedition" and beat everything on its path.

Second event is the execution event where we need to kill Chief priest rhakrak (or so i remember) to prevent him from executing champion Ukaha and warchief hakan (These 2 will help you)

The grind requirement is to kill some 100 "elites" like Witch doctor and mighty knight.

So no need to take down dokumo ;w;

On 7/25/2016 at 7:25 AM, JoannaRamira said:

According to our guild chat. In the new Twisted Grimhorn area.. there are 2 events that preceeding the spawning of main boss and 1 grinding requirement.

First is to wait for the snapjaw chief purifier's "expedition" and beat everything on its path.

Second event is the execution event where we need to kill Chief priest rhakrak (or so i remember) to prevent him from executing champion Ukaha and warchief hakan (These 2 will help you)

The grind requirement is to kill some 100 "elites" like Witch doctor and mighty knight.

So no need to take down dokumo ;w;

Well if you killed dokumo, It fast the progress of final boss spawn 

11 hours ago, Valiant said:

Well if you killed dokumo, It fast the progress of final boss spawn 

I don't think so, last time my team killed Dokumo it took more than 15mins as far as i can remember to last boss respawn...

Archived