What The Hell is Wrong With U Guys NCSoft / Worst Host

Hanadeus

Well Gonna Mention Some Problems Been Having So Far

Well for some reason i know u guys dont give a shiit and wont do a shiit but decided to put it here,

FPS Problems in Some Place Such as

Naryu Labryinth -> When Fighting Minou FPS just Goes Down like hell getting 5-7 FPS

and Shiver stone was giving same FPS But when i lvling my BM i was getting it now little better but still 10-15FPS

Same as Asura Snow Places,

And Ping Problem so Far Searched Solution Found like 1k Forums About Saying the Same Complaint So u guys dont give shiit about it too,

i asked few of my friends i play MMO with All Answer was That is for Why i *cricket*ing Quit This Game, Even Few Guys From German are Getting 100-200 Ping?

Seriously u guys have Worst host? or just suck at Hosting Game, 

Recently after some Patch i choose option interface show delay in ms it show that when in combat delay ms shows 296-450 so is that means my ping is 300+?

if it is German Host i will get 150-190 Ping for Sure 

And Arena , Cross Dungeon are Fking high Ping, and Dodge when i press F not dodging it show i press but Packet not sending or Cause of Delay it Fails to Send?

what Ever the Reason is Pretty much Fked PVP,  

Well if u want Ration of Player lost cause this Ping Problem u can Mostly cause of that And Recently some Players Recommending Private Server are Better

Good Game Getting Fked up By NCSoft / Worst Host

Same here :D
I could walk to the servers (at least to where they tell us the servers are) in like 30mins, yet my ping is 100ms+.

I never had this in any MMO b4...(at least not when the servers are in frankfurt)...

Have been contacting myself time before -they don't helped at all ,actually after 2 weeks of stress they closed my ticket saying they can't assist no more and to go to forums in search for help. Yet the game is unplayable since few days ago ,delays between skills and movement of mobs ,plus screen freezes like 10 sec during boss fights or after a pack of trash mobs die.

After reading about this and that the servers are supposed to be in Germany Frankfurt i activated my server delay display ingame and realized that the ping is actually over 100ms and goes up to 150-160ms when attacking or just using spells.

I gotta say that over 100ms ping is really shitty, considering that i live in Germany. In other games that have servers located in Netherlands, I usually get a ping around 30.

So the ping for BnS should be like 17-20 but its over 100 and spikes to 160... WTF????

1 hour ago, Windy said:

Have been contacting myself time before -they don't helped at all ,actually after 2 weeks of stress they closed my ticket saying they can't assist no more and to go to forums in search for help. Yet the game is unplayable since few days ago ,delays between skills and movement of mobs ,plus screen freezes like 10 sec during boss fights or after a pack of trash mobs die.

are u using a SSD?
This helped me at least with FPS problems.

33 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

are u using a SSD?
This helped me at least with FPS problems.

No ,i don't use a SSD .This game requirements posted in official site didn't told that i would need such .Probably i will buy one ,yet i don't expect much from it ,as my other friends that are using it experiencing the same problems .

4 minutes ago, Windy said:

No ,i don't use a SSD .This game requirements posted in official site didn't told that i would need such .Probably i will buy one ,yet i don't expect much from it ,as my other friends that are using it experiencing the same problems .

You get shorter loading times... thats it.

13 minutes ago, CoffeeDemon said:

You get shorter loading times... thats it.

Well i had screen frezzes for like up to 10seconds (or even longer) in 20man instances.

After i bought an SSD the frezzes turned into 20FPS ~ (usually i have 60 now, in 6 man partys for example) which is much better than doing nothing for over 10secs... (or even more)

So for me it did MUCH more than faster loading times...

17 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

Well i had screen frezzes for like up to 10seconds (or even longer) in 20man instances.

After i bought an SSD the frezzes turned into 20FPS ~ (usually i have 60 now, in 6 man partys for example) which is much better than doing nothing for over 10secs... (or even more)

So for me it did MUCH more than faster loading times...

Thats probably all the effects that are loaded when all the diffrent classes start attacking at the same time.

Anyway its still very strange to get 100-150ms in Germany. The game would feel much more smooth if they fixed this.

well i am Having 400-450 checked few hours ago so far no solution May be it is time we take this to some higher ups, have few german friends and they all quit and say it is shiit ping i live next to the server host and getting 100-150 ping just like  Tecotek And CoffeeDemon says And Worst of All, 

Hackers, Spammers, Bots, 

Bots : well as u see they are every where now reduced but still exist and Ruin 3vs3 PVP just Sitting Their and Fking up Others

Spammers : Faction Chat, Cross Dungeon Chat, Buy gold Buy Gold Shiits

Hackers : Maybe Most of u Have not Seen it but Speed Hackers They Steal ur Potato from SSP and u cant even See them u can see something going but cant see the player name they go that fast , and i think they have damage or AP hack too cause i was trying to solo Hot Blood in Beast bog and died then i went back it was dead and all mobs was running over as if they are chasing player so far i saw nothing but Hackers Exist for Sure , That Fking Speed bish Stole My Potato

3 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

well i am Having 400-450 checked few hours ago so far no solution May be it is time we take this to some higher ups, have few german friends and they all quit and say it is shiit ping i live next to the server host and getting 100-150 ping just like  Tecotek And CoffeeDemon says And Worst of All, 

Hackers, Spammers, Bots, 

Bots : well as u see they are every where now reduced but still exist and Ruin 3vs3 PVP just Sitting Their and Fking up Others

Spammers : Faction Chat, Cross Dungeon Chat, Buy gold Buy Gold Shiits

Hackers : Maybe Most of u Have not Seen it but Speed Hackers They Steal ur Potato from SSP and u cant even See them u can see something going but cant see the player name they go that fast , and i think they have damage or AP hack too cause i was trying to solo Hot Blood in Beast bog and died then i went back it was dead and all mobs was running over as if they are chasing player so far i saw nothing but Hackers Exist for Sure , That Fking Speed bish Stole My Potato

I can live with a few cheaters as long as they are not the majority and you can see that they get punished...but this ping issue doesn't make sense. If the server is really in germany i expect a ping below 20ms. You can't even dps properly with ping over 100ms.

On 7/7/2016 at 3:43 AM, Hanadeus said:

Yeah well it is about time i will try putting ticket lets see what they got to support if they suck i might as well quit just like 85% ppl did, No more NCoin Recharge for these Suckers

I honestly haven't spent any Ncoin until a week or two after the OBT period ended. Founder's pack isn't really worth us getting Game Guard, not to mention it self suiciding the launcher because it doesn't know what an update is.

Oh, and last time I was online the frame rate was a lag per second, it'll take a miracle for me to get from 46 to 50 by the 20th, let alone launch the client.

I am from Germany ... and my Ping goes from 150~1000 Ping ( 1000 Ping somtimes happen on worldbreaker full party heavensmandate) also fps 5... lol

Anyway on average i got 150~300 Ping ...... und ja ich bin aus Deutschland geile Server haben wir ..... kotz

Und ich kenn bestimmt über 100 bugs die nie gefixt wurden... ....

Archived