Profile Photo Bug

Orey

I don't know about you guys, but in the game, i can't change my characters profile photo! It says "Fail to uploade photo" and it seems that no one cares about it. i know this isn't the biggest problem but still, i wish to uploade a picture to make my profile and my character a bit unique... and i can't, cause of this bug. Can someone halp me? Or at least tell me if this is a bug or not.

PS: I have this problem since the Warlock patch arrived.

System

• The Character Profile picture functionality has been re-enabled. Please note that only new game screenshots taken after the maintenance on 6/22 can be used for your profile picture. Previous screenshots won’t work.

here it says "re-enabled" ... but it doesn't work for me neither :( what now? :/ I hate when something new comes out and every time the new must contain something bad... it's so frustrating. T_T

I have had this problem since I started playing well before the warlock patch, I thought it was because profile pictures were disabled, but the patch notes said they were enabled again and its still saying the same thing...

Archived