Frostscale weapons

Pent

So the Awakened Scorpio weapon level 5 evolution material is the frostscale weapon. Upon looking at the MB they are fetching about 1.5g per lynblade, which is ridiculous. Are they from they from the wheel or balrok or what? I've been farming the zone the past week and haven't seen any weapon boxes drop.

55 minutes ago, Arcadeath said:

Not sure if dumb or trolling. Awakened Scorpio and bitching about 1.5g. 

"Farming the zone for past week", while you get 1.5g in like 5 minutes.

U know, people with brain prefer get the weapon for free and use the money for get things like stingers, moonstone, or even for breaktrough...

1.5G is not okay, even if its easy to get by daillys, its all NCSoft fault that made blue weapons in silverfrost be a pain in the ass.

1 hour ago, Turtloise said:

Yes, theyre from the wheel.

Back when I had to get mine, frostscale bangles were up there for 15g+ (might still be the case since FMs are so popular)

Nobody really runs that area anymore

My bangle was 12g this morning
so yeah, the most expensive weapon  (I would like if it was just 1g or 30pa like others :( )

I understand the zone is dead. I do the dailies in the zone regardless. The normal price of blues sits around 12-25s for most pieces that I've used as fodder. So when I saw the price I wanted to farm it. I have some pretty bad luck with the wheels so I may have to just buy the weapon tomorrow. 

@Alysha Hawkeye I'm not surprised, that dungeon is basically Darkglimpse 2.0. >:u  Heck, the razor from Darkglimpse was more than that.  Just imagine how much soul fighter weapon from darkglimpse is gonna be.

@Pent You're better off buying the weapon than trying to farm it because people rarely do that 24man anymore.  Buy it for 1.5g to save yourself the time and trouble.

@Ketsura So basically you're saying people with a brain should farm a dungeon for a week and waste time for a breakthrough rather than buying it for cheap and move onto other things?

22 hours ago, Quantum said:

@Alysha Hawkeye I'm not surprised, that dungeon is basically Darkglimpse 2.0. >:u  Heck, the razor from Darkglimpse was more than that.  Just imagine how much soul fighter weapon from darkglimpse is gonna be.

@Pent You're better off buying the weapon than trying to farm it because people rarely do that 24man anymore.  Buy it for 1.5g to save yourself the time and trouble.

@Ketsura So basically you're saying people with a brain should farm a dungeon for a week and waste time for a breakthrough rather than buying it for cheap and move onto other things?

If the thing was easy like in Moonwater times, no one would need one week for get something.

Or u dont remeber we had like 2 chances PER RUN for get our weapons?

On 19. 6. 2016 at 6:42 PM, Ketsura said:

U know, people with brain prefer get the weapon for free and use the money for get things like stingers, moonstone, or even for breaktrough...

1.5G is not okay, even if its easy to get by daillys, its all NCSoft fault that made blue weapons in silverfrost be a pain in the ass.

People with brain wont spend half hour trying to get something, what they can buy for 1,5g.

2 minutes ago, babeln said:

People with brain wont spend half hour trying to get something, what they can buy for 1,5g.

No, people with money would buy off market. I would not buy. I would farm the boss. It literally 3 mins for regular Balrok, and 5 mins for Dark Balrok. Fight Dark Balrok and it gives a chest that have a chance to give you the outfit.

Just kill 3 minis around the area and the adds in the middle and Balrok will show up. 3 Balrok spawns 1 Dark Balrok

Archived