True Pirate Glamour - Help please? - Future Cash Shop?

Nabzy

I was really sad to upgrade from True Pirate to True Breeze on my assassin because I really liked how well the weapon skin matched my character and outfit. If you glamour the normal "Pirate Dagger," weapon skin onto your weapon, it's plain silver. The "Dark Pirate Dagger" weapon skin is a completely different skin. 

My buddy told me there was a True Pirate skin in the Hongmoon shop. Is there any chance we will get that back? I'd totally pay money for that -- considering I can't level up a weapon back to True Pirate to glamour my weapon with because the old path (True Profane -> Awakened Siren -> True Siren -> Awakened Pirate -> True Pirate) is no longer available. 

ap318t8.jpg

Aside from waiting for a possible hongmoon shop reappearance, does anyone know of any weapon skin that looks exactly like this? I know the Ice weapon has the same skin with a different color scheme but i'm looking precisely for these colors. I love that the maroon matches my hair and outfit and that the gold in the dagger matches the gold lining in my outfit. 

6 hours ago, SilentOne said:

well, ice weapon from storage is same, only looks like awaken pirate - it is blue, not purple

Right. I'm looking for that maroon color to match my character. I might farm that ice weapon in the meantime though because it's the only one that looks pretty decent in my opinion. Before True Pirate I used the cerulean dagger skin from the Cinderlands faction area. If I could spend the ~550 gold to get to true pirate again just to reskin my weapon I probably would xD. I want it that bad -- but the old path is gone, haha. 

Anyone else have a good dagger skin you like that you can post? I'd love to see them. 

+1 to this. However I am more interested in the Awakened Breeze for my force master. Such a  nice weapon skin. 

I hope they add all of the awakening and true skins to the cash shop at some point. 

3 minutes ago, Kitah said:

+1 to this. However I am more interested in the Awakened Breeze for my force master. Such a  nice weapon skin. 

I hope they add all of the awakening and true skins to the cash shop at some point. 

Have you checked out the breeze weapon from the Grand Harvest trader? I'm not sure if that weapon matches the Hongmoon iteration of it exactly or not. 

1 hour ago, Nabzy said:

Have you checked out the breeze weapon from the Grand Harvest trader? I'm not sure if that weapon matches the Hongmoon iteration of it exactly or not. 

The Breeze weapon from the vendor is black, rather than purple. Have already tried it out :D

10 minutes ago, isilin said:

you can allways buy a hongmoon dagger and evolve till breeze and then use your pirate weapon as skin D:

What do you mean? You can no longer access the Siren -> Pirate path if you level up a new Hongmoon weapon that's what you mean. The game now forces you into oathbreaker path. The normal "Pirate Dagger" used as a material for the True Pirate upgrade looks like this instead: 

lYZxny8.jpg   lto3dFc.jpg

Edit:  

OH. You meant level up a new weapon and use my CURRENT dagger as a skin?

I can't do that anymore because I just upgraded my True Pirate Dagger to True Breeze not knowing that there wasn't the maroon skin to use :(((

9 minutes ago, Tsumetai said:

They look like a nike shoes, IMO. They look like shoes, like some fancy cowboy shoes ... 

Warrior dagger IMO.

Not a fan of the warrior dagger.

Do you mean the SHEATH of the True Pirate Dagger looks like shoes? Because i can see that.. not the actual dagger though. Hahaha

Archived