Tower of Infinity

erengny

I'd like to say this dungeon is incompleted, several bugs in it. For example most of time I try to grab my enemy I press grab button nothing happens, my enemy still hitting me and I get cooldown on grab skill. Also again most of time stuns doesn't work. As a destroyer whenever I use Typhoon (Spin with fire) my enemy just running from me until my chi ran out, it has 1 minute cooldown so in this case Typhoon is useless better I shouldn't use so my enemy don't run and I can kill it faster. I know it is AI-conrolled thing but it's pretty tiring, they should nerf HP of those bots. I spend so much time that I couldn't reach more than 34 floor, if I would spend my time in arena instead of this maybe I could get diamond rank. What I mean is that AI-controlled bot 90% of time running from me, it is really hard to catch them like we're not pvping but racing. I spend so many time through chasing them that's why I can't even reach 40 floor in time. We need a real solution because if it's goes like this, nobody can reach 100 floor.

be range and stand in the middle, then nobody could run from you :D some classes have better chances to reach higher floors than others. For example wl with his nukes can erase first 3 or 4 opponents in 1 min total.

The AI hp does need to get dropped, Summoners.. holy hell if I get a summoner on the 17+ floor their cat alone has over 100K hp and their defense is through the roof. I can take out normal summoners no time flat with mine, but I get those in TOI and forget it, too much HP, too much defense and their CC land constantly.

Tower of Infinity is a very recent content in korea. The point of the dungeon is to be accessible for everyone, if you get low gears you just stay in the lower floors. We probably need more gears to get to floor 100.

Archived