Beg: Please announce the news on the 'news' in the forum, not on assorted social media. Please?

DomiSotto

Please? I keep seeing interesting info mentioned in the threads by other posters, and it comes from streams or twitch. Please, please, please, for those of us who prefer the information written down in a nice readable official announcement, please, post it. Maintenance announcements are cool and all, but the actual news, well, can we have the news?

Omg yes I was wondering why I never seem to be able to find any information on the forums. I don't want to watch through an hour long twitch to dig for the slivers of information that might be relevant to me. :c

+1 Support please make official announcements on forums.

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

Maintenance announcements are cool and all, but the actual news, well, can we have the news?

Ain't happening. Have asked many times, yet the forum is always the last place of their post, if they even post the news items here.

There are always shitloads of info in their livestreams that never even get posted here.

22 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Ain't happening. Have asked many times, yet the forum is always the last place of their post, if they even post the news items here.

There are always shitloads of info in their livestreams that never even get posted here.

I guess there is a side to BnS that is a spy game, and the interminable quest for hidden knowledge.... Mysterious Orient, my sweet b!

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I guess there is a side to BnS that is a spy game, and the interminable quest for hidden knowledge.... Mysterious Orient, my sweet b!

That or quit your job to attend the Live streams

See you have options 

10 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

That or quit your job to attend the Live streams

See you have options 

Or.. you could just watch it later when you are free? You dont have to watch it live. Im just glad they dont give free stuff for watching the stream live like some other games do...

That being said, i do agree and ive said it before in forums too, that news should be posted in bns web site, forums, news , i dont care. My main issue wasnt with twitch so much, but twitter. I dont use twitter, im not gona start using it just to recieve bns news that should be posted in their web site not a third party one.

5 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Or.. you could just watch it later when you are free? You dont have to watch it live. Im just glad they dont give free stuff for watching the stream live like some other games do...

That being said, i do agree and ive said it before in forums too, that news should be posted in bns web site, forums, news , i dont care. My main issue wasnt with twitch so much, but twitter. I dont use twitter, im not gona start using it just to recieve bns news that should be posted in their web site not a third party one.

I was being facetious, but yes I tried to search for the newest one and no luck. Found old ones on utube but I am also not Twitter'fed.

So I just look on News and Forum for info or be surprised when I see it in game =)

16 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

I was being facetious, but yes I tried to search for the newest one and no luck. Found old ones on utube but I am also not Twitter'fed.

So I just look on News and Forum for info or be surprised when I see it in game =)

Latest steam is here https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/68611540 if you wana waste an hour of your life watching it ofc!
I know some people enjoy it, i appreacite the work they must put on it and the time they put into it but watching ppl playing games is not my thing.

Also you should be able to find all their streams here https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/profile

45 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Twitch, twitter, facebook, utube... it's all the same to me. I am an old woman, and not social media savvy. I like searchable topics with letters and words, that I can reference, copy and print out. I spend over an hour a day commuting, so reading up will be awesome.

Ty for the links...I went there..to both and idk if I'm a ditz (don't answer that) or what bc it wont play for me =/. Idk if its lag or wth.

And the other one had a chat line on the side and said 8 mins till show time so I assume that one was the live show but I had to go to a meeting. Regardless its not something I am interested in. I like to go, watch, pause, FF or back up as I like lol.  I don't even have an hour chuck of time and have to watch in pieces...anyway thats the point of this thread. Yes please post in News! Ty

9 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

Ty for the links...I went there..to both and idk if I'm a ditz (don't answer that) or what bc it wont play for me =/. Idk if its lag or wth.

And the other one had a chat line on the side and said 8 mins till show time so I assume that one was the live show but I had to go to a meeting. Regardless its not something I am interested in. I like to go, watch, pause, FF or back up as I like lol.  I don't even have an hour chuck of time and have to watch in pieces 

This one i linked https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/68611540 should play just like a video on youtube, It just reproduces everything that happen during the twitch, chat included "in real time". So if 8 mins into the stream while it was live, someone on the chat said "poo", the next day you want to watch the stream, when you are at 8 mins into the video, youll see the person saying "poo" in the chat. You can play, pause, fast foward and go back as you please.
If chat bothers you too much you can hide it by clicking a little arrow next to it on the very top of your screen.

The other link is just the bns twitch profile which should show you all their streams which you can watch as a video, just like i said about the first link, by just clicling on the one you want to watch!

16 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

Looks like we got our request filled. I see a new announcement.

Vengeance Breaks Patch Notes and Overview...

Wow they did alot of work on this new release and love the art cover!

Nice, finally! Though I can't say I am thrilled to see that repulse on my poor warlock got CD increased to 24 seconds from 9. Holy cow.

If they do not go along with this, I can write out what they discuss in each of the streams briefly if you wish and make a gigantic thread with information from each of the streams.

For example:

Stream 1: (Date) (Name of Stream)

Stream 2: (Date) (Name of Stream)

information here

information here

so on and so forth. 

Archived