Defeating Yunsang?

Arianna

I can't seem to defeat Yunsang. I'm level 46 Force Master HM 1, and I've tried to defeat him about 6 times and I just can't win. Am I not strong enough ? Has anyone else had trouble beating him ? For the quest, it shows a number 2... I had someone join a party with me and when I went into Rural Outfitters ( Silverfrost Mountains, Skypetal Plains ) the person in my party couldn't see anything I could for the quest. I'm just so confused and the fact that I can't beat him makes me frustrated. If anyone could give me some knowledge on this, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you :)

On 2/11/2016 at 11:50 PM, Houlon said:

32 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Is it a story or daily quest? And when it is a daily: had the another person also the quest?

Its a story quest. Its called "The King Of Thieves"

When it is a story quest, then you have to do it solo. Generally, all story quests in Silverfrost mountains are solo quests, so nobody can help you.

But dont worry, Yunsang is easy to to kill. Just be in distance and smash all your skills, he will die quick.

Btw: which gear are you using now? maybe you do too low dmg

Edited by MonkeyDRuffy

The number tells the minimal persons needed for that dungeon/instance and probably both of you must have the same quest. But as MonkeyDRuffy said most of main quests in instance are in solo.

Edited by Majka

What do you mean by gear ? Like soul shield or weapon ? And oh okay. I see. It makes sense now. He's been really hard for me to kill. He constantly knocks me down and takes up so much of my HP, then by the time I take a healing potion he takes more of my health. Eventually afterwards he just kills me.

He means weapon, accessories and soul shield...I had the same problem with my alt (a sin) in the main quest at Granary (but also because I'm used to FM so I'm quite noob with sin). I passed it right after I upgraded weapon to Profane. Which server are you? Maybe I could take a look at your stats and equipment and advice you.

Found you...it was hard as a lot of char name contain the string "Anamii" :D anyway you have really low Attack Power (AP) as you are using Skypetal Bangle and you haven't bracelet and belt. Because of that you are in trouble with minibosses. You have 267 AP and my sin at same your level has 376. I think you didn't upgrade your first weapon.

In BnS equipment upgrade is slightly different from other mmo. You use the same weapon from the beginning (Hoogmoon Bangle) just upgraded usungi particular weapon like Profane or Siren. Same for accessories. Have you still your initial equipment?

This is profile of my alt...so you can compare: http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Jyng%20Wei&s=206

Yeah.. I don't have a bracelet or a belt T_T I don't know much of anything since this is actually my first RPG game that I've played. I still have my weapon and the offering it needs to be a true infernal but I'm a long way from having profane..

You get bracelet and belt in some dungeons level 45 Bloodshade Harbor and Blackram Chain Supply, Siren ones if I'm not wrong. If you are totally new I suggest to join a clan that could help you to understand the game. Forum is good just for small or simple problem...but to explain everuthing is better to be in game. Unfortunately I'm on EU also if I have a clone on Master Hong...well...I could create a new char on Iksanun just to help you...but in case tomorrow :D I'm too sleepy now.

Anyway...while you won't reach a good level of upgrade of Hongmoon bangle use Skypetal, after that don't trash it as you'll need for future upgrades.

Or you can create a char on Hao District :D as I'm on that server and it'll be easier to help you to level up and improve your char :)

Arianna, tips for you:

- Rotate on his distance so he will not jump to knock you down

- Spam "2" (single target) + LMB + F and/or some combos if you have

- Buy 25 AP gem in marketplace worth 10g and put it on your weapon (usable up to end game)

- If you are on low hp, press E -> 6 (i put hotkey 6 for potion) -> Tab (instant 30% hp)

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

when u play a ranged player always try to hit the boss running in a circle. and yes 267 is quite low for silverfrost quests. just upgrade your weapon to awakened profane or true profane and you can finish the story missions.

also u can go back and run bloodshade harbor and naryu labyrinth to get the soulshields. i am using bloodshade harbor shields on my EU warlock and it gives me 46k health. also in my NA warlock i have BSH 5,6 and 8 mixed with naryu shields and it gave me 50k health.

Edited by ikkitosen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I've been away for a loooonnngggg time (3 years), but i have returned and found myself on this quest. I can get Yunsang down to 1 hp, but he keeps attacking me and eventually he resets. Is there some magical kill move I have to do on him? Do I have to talk to someone when he's at 1hp? I'm getting super frustrated that i can't get through this quest.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, zippyjohnjones said:

I've been away for a loooonnngggg time (3 years), but i have returned and found myself on this quest. I can get Yunsang down to 1 hp, but he keeps attacking me and eventually he resets. Is there some magical kill move I have to do on him? Do I have to talk to someone when he's at 1hp? I'm getting super frustrated that i can't get through this quest.

If you mean the main quest version, a cutscene should be triggered when he reaches a certain HP level. If you are having problems, close your game and verify your files (launcher has a scan feature), and make sure your connection is good.

• 1 month later...