End game in two words. GOLD GRIND

NekoBetty

Don't get me wrong I love the game really enjoyed the story but end game is nothing more then a very, very long drawn out gold grind. I don't mind grinding I kind of like it but there comes a time when if your not making advancements every week or so you tend to just walk away. I am getting to that point I grind do daily's run dungeon's every day on a couple characters. Usually I do the daily's in the north they give the most money for the least amount of time. But I am now to the point its going to take a three or four weeks to get the items I need to upgrade and it just feels like I am wasting my time because I am burnt out of even trying to get 550 + AP.

I was going to renew my subscription but to tell you truth I just don't see myself doing that because I just don't have the will to keep going on and on for little or no progress. They always hold events to upgrade weapons never anything is said about accessories. Hay wake up we have 5 of those to upgrade and getting the items to upgrade them are just out of a lot of casual players reach. PVP items needed to upgrade Warriors tokens Moon water transformation stones well the list goes on and on. But to tell you the truth I could care less about 700AP could care less about PVP could care less about SSP or Moon water plains. I am not interested in doing arenas where hacks and scripts rule I just want to play the game but with your current lack of end game content huge gold grinds I just feel that when BLESS comes out I will make the switch which is sad, like I said I love this game.

Ohhh forgot to say 14 upgrades when we get to Silverfrost just for weapon upgrades, no gold grind there...

The basic cost for upgrading.. is so minimal.. when you have all the other upgrade mats, you have the gold aswell..

so no it's not a gold grind, unless, you like, SO many other people.. keep wasting your gold on getting the other mats.

Farm the mats, instead of farming gold to buy the mats..

1 hour ago, NekoBetty said:

Don't get me wrong I love the game really enjoyed the story but end game is nothing more then a very, very long drawn out gold grind. I don't mind grinding I kind of like it but there comes a time when if your not making advancements every week or so you tend to just walk away. I am getting to that point I grind do daily's run dungeon's every day on a couple characters. Usually I do the daily's in the north they give the most money for the least amount of time. But I am now to the point its going to take a three or four weeks to get the items I need to upgrade and it just feels like I am wasting my time because I am burnt out of even trying to get 550 + AP.

I was going to renew my subscription but to tell you truth I just don't see myself doing that because I just don't have the will to keep going on and on for little or no progress. They always hold events to upgrade weapons never anything is said about accessories. Hay wake up we have 5 of those to upgrade and getting the items to upgrade them are just out of a lot of casual players reach. PVP items needed to upgrade Warriors tokens Moon water transformation stones well the list goes on and on. But to tell you the truth I could care less about 700AP could care less about PVP could care less about SSP or Moon water plains. I am not interested in doing arenas where hacks and scripts rule I just want to play the game but with your current lack of end game content huge gold grinds I just feel that when BLESS comes out I will make the switch which is sad, like I said I love this game.

Ohhh forgot to say 14 upgrades when we get to Silverfrost just for weapon upgrades, no gold grind there...

Farm 4 man. When good stuff drop others bid on it and you earn gold. EZ.

If you base your enjoyment of the game on seeing higher numbers, then yeah the grind to get them is pretty mind numbing.  Most people don't enjoy seeing no numerical gain after weeks of effort, but that is just how the game was designed.  Based on comments, some of the things to come will get much worse than currently.  So I just say move on when you feel you've reached the point you no longer enjoy playing.  It happens in every game eventually.

Cant farm 4 man much when you only have a 500AP. And I can make 25 or so gold a day just takes a long time to farm out the gold to buy the items you need.  As far as farming out the materials on a server with speed and resist hacking players don't forget bot army's as well that own SSP and MWP's so doing either is almost impossible.

Everyone is saying farm 4 mans, farm 4 man's but people want atleast 550+ to get in it. Leading to the grinding of mats and gold just to get to 550. Even the 6 man wants that. I get the reason why but damnnnn.

I'm only 484 AP atm, I'm so wayyyy off from that, just getting left behind. In Tera I grinded dungeons for gear but I had fun and we even had equalized pvp dungeons I would farm all day when I needed a break from the gear grind. It was so much fun.

On bns it feels like a second job for some reason.

Oh! Yesterday I was doing plog bosses and since I was around killing the plog a random person added me and some other people at the boss to their party. Suddenly I was kicked, they must of checked my AP and kicked me. I had to laugh to myself. Like really? This is plog sanctum for gawd sakes O.o

I think NC Soft is doing it wrong.

Yes, they increased number of frozen stinger dropped, but  it only increased gap between well-geared people and not-so-well geared guys.

Because well-geared ppl can farm 4ppl dungeons for good loot and newbies can just hope for good drop at 6 ppl dungeons (if they will get there at all).

Imho NC Soft need to increase reward from one-time-per-day sources like dungeon quests and challenges. Maybe even add frozen stingers as reward to blue dugeon quests.

37 minutes ago, LadyGamerluv said:

Everyone is saying farm 4 mans, farm 4 man's but people want atleast 550+ to get in it. Leading to the grinding of mats and gold just to get to 550. Even the 6 man wants that. I get the reason why but damnnnn.

I'm only 484 AP atm, I'm so wayyyy off from that, just getting left behind. In Tera I grinded dungeons for gear but I had fun and we even had equalized pvp dungeons I would farm all day when I needed a break from the gear grind. It was so much fun.

On bns it feels like a second job for some reason.

Oh! Yesterday I was doing plog bosses and since I was around killing the plog a random person added me and some other people at the boss to their party. Suddenly I was kicked, they must of checked my AP and kicked me. I had to laugh to myself. Like really? This is plog sanctum for gawd sakes O.o

I had 510 AP up until today, done all Heroics 4 man except ASura ever since I reached 500 AP idk what you talking about. make your own party don't wait for them to request, and you'll be surprised that a lot of people will want to join you. Lair is the easiest of them all, then Yeti isn't that hard either, just gotta get an FM with you and you know the mechanics and when to iframe that's all. Necro is very easy too, just time consuming and annoying to defend those towers. I upgraded to True Breeze stage 5 today, so with that now I have 531 AP, that's still not 550, and I can show you I can still do 4 mans all day everyday. New content is also on its way, so ... perhaps that will help you a bit. I was in the same sticky situation, but you gotta prioritize, what to buy what to upgrade, when to upgrade, and what to sell to be able to do that.  You can also make money by crafting and profiting.

Meanwhile grinding  isn't fun in this game, and my guess is it will never be, so if you are looking for a fun game to grind I suggest look elsewhere.

Furthermore I'd wait with upgrades to after this vipercamp event, which instead of reducing prices and costs, it double it. Once the event is ower prices will slowly drop because people will no longer rush to upgrade their most expensive weapons and accessories.

Those people are always going to be there, but not everyone is like that.  If higher gear people were more willing to help out, new players could catch up easier. People want things fast I guess. 

Archived