harassing of [Gold Spammers]

Isadrick

Hi,

This account harassing me persist each less than half hour all the time. I send a lot of support tikects but NCSOFT do nothing to respect. Don't banned in 3 or 4 months and the most rare is that i can't writte in faction channel the name of this golds sellers to report or comment to other players.

We need a company explain right now

I have been doing research regarding Trading Standards and apparently MMO's have to go by the same rules. I am doing more research at the moment to see if we can force Ncsoft to pull their thumbs out of their ass for once and do something about the spamming problem.

I got five friend requests from the same bot in the hour even though I blocked them all using the F4 and search function.

2 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the forum is not the place to report them. Please contact the customer service or use the report function.

Thanks,

Team Blade & Soul

Or Reddit. You get more response from the Devs there

30 minutes ago, RoXor said:

By reporting this on forum you are either  trying to advertise gold seller yourself or you are too incompetent to see that.

In both cases you deserve to be reported in order to cause further damage.

TIP for free. Report gold spammers through support ticket as you did or just don't mention names in threads. Negative advetisement is still advertisement.

The only demonstrating of complete incompetence is you. I wish that you constantly harass the bot, to see that then think when the only answer in 4 months of "support" is an unfortunate "We can not do anything."

It is sad to see there are people who not only defends but above insults op for exposing the facts in the only place that remains, as do those who have to do absolutely nothing.

The reports are useless, it is already demonstrated .

11 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the forum is not the place to report them. Please contact the customer service or use the report function.

Thanks,

Team Blade & Soul

Oh no? It is not the right place? and which one is it? One in which not make you any attention and gives them the same?

Pretty automated response. I do not fix anything, but you turn a useless tool which seems to be no case. well well

This is getting worse

11 minutes ago, Vikky said:

The only demonstrating of complete incompetence is you. I wish that you constantly harass the bot, to see that then think when the only answer in 4 months of "support" is an unfortunate "We can not do anything."

It is sad to see there are people who not only defends but above insults op for exposing the facts in the only place that remains, as do those who have to do absolutely nothing.

The reports are useless, it is already demonstrated .

Ok now hold your breath, calm down so you can really read and understand what other poeple are trying to tell you despite the fact they criticize you. Good, ready now?

Ok now mobilize or you brain cell, focus !

Congratulations, you just figured out that I actually agreed with you, apart from the part where you mentioned <insert goldseller name> in your title.

adgegdwegfowe must be proud of his job well done.

24 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

Thanks,

Team Blade & Soul

Its funny the other day i got a AFK/BOT in my dungeon, and he bidded for everything but the party was halfway in dungeon u know.. so i submitted a ticket, painstakingly describe the whole scenario and attached screenshot... They sent me an email saying, Can't tell you our investigation blablabla and i was like alright there's not much for me to even reply to..

Next day, i receive a stupid email saying, assuming you did not reply to our email the issue has been resolved.. 

DUDE how do i know if the issue has been resolve? what should I do? like stalk the person/bot? what the hell man NCSoft.. what am i suppose to reply to "We cannot reveal our investigation" ? 

Guess that person or bot shall run rampant. LAWL IM JUST GOING TO USE THE INCOMPETENT REPORT FUNCTION THAT DOES NTH!

Archived