They told me to come here...Support did (Lag problem)

Valiant

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

I wish they really working on solving this problem, It is a damn month and I can't progress at all in game like old days.

Like I was from top AP player within my server and almost had same weapon like most "p2w" player but now me is in the backyard and old fashioned beside them because I couldn't progress 

yeah. I feel your pain man.

grinding..fine... mat cost... fine... Lag.. well ok at some extent i can handle though it made me do spawn MM 4 times to finally be able to get loot.  or other inconvenient and weird workaround i found.  (No high lvl destro use Eradicate.. but i use it because i found it works better for handling my lag in field bosses)

My only serious teething problem in this game are those disconnections..

Man, I'm sick of this shit for real like one day the *cricket*ing game work fine with 90ms inside game while other day game turn into shit and goes for 200ms due the fact that I got time leash IP change because I'm dynamic IP,

*cricket*ing fix your damn server security that keep random banned and blocking IPs -.-

Today is a funny day, I don't lag or have 1 second delay in open world (Ebon Hall) but have lag inside Arena lobby and Dung Lobby , LMAO

Idk how my ISP lag me inside duns and arena lobby only!

Yeah it is real, I can't even kill Deva boss normally, the extreme lag just come from no where but I did lose my sub, could that be it? could losing your sub put us on a cluster sever? 

18 minutes ago, Kyrax said:

Let's hope they fix something in today's maint and not just remove profile pics lol (keep dreaming lol) 

Man I do wish that,  Like how even it possible that someone not lagging in open world lag inside arena and dung lobby only ?

Like how they can even blame my ISP ? Like how my ISP pick both duns and arena lobby to lag me and leave in openworld without lag ? And fun part yesterday Iwas lagging in open world, dung and arena lobby but the day before I wasn't lagging at all and had decent 90ms in open world, arena and dung lobby.

Like no way ISP would do that, It server fault that can't work in good way with dynamic IP

On 24.05.2016 at 10:27 AM, TryGoogleThis said:

Can we just all agree to it only get worse?? Which makes the least sense unless they downgrading their servers

u know this donwgrading thing came to my mind too. online is dropping and its logical that servers should work much better but its opposite.

8 minutes ago, Velast said:

u know this donwgrading thing came to my mind too. online is dropping and its logical that servers should work much better but its opposite.

Much better? The first 5 Betas game was working perfect fine without lag then the first month was good, 2nd month was okey, 3rd month some days ping is perfect and other is shit, This month everyday ping is around 250ms can't do shit except in total of 5 to 7 days I did play game with decent 110ms (Which is good but blah) and 2 days with perfect 90ms 

I made a ticket some time ago, asking for them to do this thing called "peering" which League uses - basically the gaming company works with ISPs to have a good routing for their game (I heard most ISPs do this for Speedtest.net - to obviously show they have a good connection), but then guess what. Support used their their copy-pasta "magic" on me... then in the end they told me to come to the forums.

This is the whole discussion, if anyone is curious. I censored the names of the support staff, which is different in each reply, by the way, and I find it ridiculous, but anyway... here it is : http://postimg.org/image/cp7fw1r2z/

1 hour ago, Brainy said:

I made a ticket some time ago, asking for them to do this thing called "peering" which League uses - basically the gaming company works with ISPs to have a good routing for their game (I heard most ISPs do this for Speedtest.net - to obviously show they have a good connection), but then guess what. Support used their their copy-pasta "magic" on me... then in the end they told me to come to the forums.

This is the whole discussion, if anyone is curious. I censored the names of the support staff, which is different in each reply, by the way, and I find it ridiculous, but anyway... here it is : http://postimg.org/image/cp7fw1r2z/

I don't trust support no more man, I told them where is the problem that if they don't know it already, It their server side security problem with dynamic IPs.

And here something funny today did happen, Before "Maintenance " with like half hour the open word (Ebon hall server ) was working fine without lag while I was lagging inside Arena/Dung lobby only!
Now during the "Maintenance" period I didn't have any time leash and my IP didn't get any change at all, I did try game after "Maintenance" and woah Open world is lagging aswell, I don't think it my IP change fault or my ISP fault it their "Maintenance" on their security side of their server today fault -.- 

Update : I did restart my router and got new IP, And here we go now I don't lag in Open world, But lag inside Dun/Arena lobby :D, LOL worst server ever

Archived