Forums

They told me to come here...Support did (Lag problem)

Valiant

xppvg3.png

I won't speak myself after this picture for real.

Like I got a lag problem for over a month right now and they can't fix it , and every suggest they told me to do was useless and they don't want to admit it their server side problem and blame my ISP; All of that is fine for me.

But for real now, They want me to post that over forum ? I thought it goes way around where people on forum tell you to go for support and not other way around -.-

Okey, Devs you want to know what is my problem ?

Here , First 3 months since the game was released  and the 5 beta, game was working complete fine with me and without any lag problem at all; But this damn month since the damn update you made on 3/5/2016 the damn game worked like shit and my ping was jumping around not able to play except for like a 5 days in total since that day.

And here more information , IP 206.127.154.15 (which is I believe is the main IP for the whole EU server since it load up once you log in Character menu ) was giving me around 90ms during the first 3 months but since 3/5/2016 it start to mess around and goes up from 200ms to 1000ms yes a damn 1000ms.

Anyway the 100ms was happening to me the first 2 weeks after 3/5/2016 but after that the damn IP stay around 200ms sometimes it goes down for 110(Where I can play game normal but still have little delay like packet lost).

So I'm sure it no my ISP, Since other online games is still working fine like before and without any problem, It your server side problem and I'm sure your server having a really problem with dynamic IP because static IP people don't have same problem, So pretty please fix your server because I trying so hard to not quit this game.

Thanks in advance for your lovely support, that is useless. 

262o76u.png

Here a screenshoot of my IP trace toward your server using Pingplotter, It cleary show it not my ISP side problem and I suppose to have decent 95ms inside (Though this trace is crap and from 2 weeks I had around 80-90ms using same trace and same program so yes it show it your server side) but inside game I have 200-500ms ,Explain!!!

Come on, Forum Mods I know you going to merge all topics together now and gave us no real respond to our problem that we are having for over a month now since that damn 3/5/2016 update

On Virgin fixed/static IP's are only available to business customers.

I'm unsure of the lease time on mine (had same IP for months) but even after a reboot of the modem it still assigns the same IP. So while it technically has a dynamic assignment, it is fairly "sticky".

7 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

On Virgin fixed/static IP's are only available to business customers.

I'm unsure of the lease time on mine (had same IP for months) but even after a reboot of the modem it still assigns the same IP. So while it technically has a dynamic assignment, it is fairly "sticky".

Same goes in Egypt, They don't allow home line to have business(Static IP) only companies, hotel, etc allow to have Static IP.

And my time leash is daily at 6 or 7 am at morning, But it doesn't make difference really it just a server side problem they need to fix 

Half the problem I think is the playerbase, look at how many replies something like bigger boobs or outfit threads get compared to stuff that really matters. I bet half them play the game as "fashion simulator" or too busy fapping to notice lag. :D

Just now, babeln said:

as many things got band aided, not really fixed, (who cares), things are better, bearable

and its actually refreshing to see forum with silly things like boobs and swimsuits, than some negative complains 100perc of all threads

Providing info in the hopes they fix it is not negative, attitudes tends to sway that way when you're told they can't do anything (support) and to post in the forums.

41 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

Half the problem I think is the playerbase, look at how many replies something like bigger boobs or outfit threads get compared to stuff that really matters. I bet half them play the game as "fashion simulator" or too busy fapping to notice lag. :D

as many things got band aided, not really fixed, (who cares), things are better, bearable

and its actually refreshing to see forum with silly things like boobs and swimsuits, than some negative complains 100perc of all threads

4 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

Providing info in the hopes they fix it is not negative, attitudes tends to sway that way when you're told they can't do anything (support) and to post in the forums.

ok, right, but i wouldnt hope much

about dynamic ip and delays its know problem, and solvable by wtfast or similar thing, give it a shot, just works

Just now, babeln said:

about dynamic ip and delays its know problem, and solvable by wtfast or similar thing, give it a shot, just works

Tried it, the only thing it succeeded in doing was increase base latency by ~20ms and mask the spikes within it's UI output, but they were still there.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

Tried it, the only thing it succeeded in doing was increase base latency by ~20ms and mask the spikes within it's UI output, but they were still there.

did you try paid version? cuz free version doesnt really work... many ppl have solved issue with it, including me, being on dynamic ip

also very good references on mudfish

Just now, babeln said:

did you try paid version? cuz free version doesnt really work... many ppl have solved issue with it, including me, being on dynamic ip

also very good references on mudfish

Wasted enough money on the game, not willing to pay for a service that isn't honest (free trial should sell me the product, not put me off it).

I don't have any problem relating to Dynamic IP.

20 minutes ago, babeln said:

I will not pay a freaking (expensive)subscription to play a f2p game. IF ncsoft gives me a ping booster for free then would be nice. CN Blade and Soul have PingBooster built in the client dunno why NCwest can't do the same,

You will never get any help. This is what happened less than 30 mins ago on rededit.  They deleted it within 10 mins of posting. They as said ban people here permantly and same with their stream. If they were doing anything they would not just ban and remove every post about this. and i *cricket*ing dare them to remove this, I will make sure next thing that hit them is a lawsuit,.

http://imgur.com/YJRZJ6m

http://imgur.com/RoTLcne 

2 hours ago, babeln said:

So I got pay for something to play the game ?No thank you lol

Tell me again why you pay money for them ?Because you want the shop items or you want better server ? 

3 hours ago, VRock said:

I will not pay a freaking (expensive)subscription to play a f2p game. IF ncsoft gives me a ping booster for free then would be nice. CN Blade and Soul have PingBooster built in the client dunno why NCwest can't do the same,

When BnS CN released, it suffered from the exact same latency problems because of poor internet infrastructure combined with large geographic distances. It was especially an issue for the PvP community, and was quickly acknowledged as a big problem there. It did not take long before BnS CN adopted their own VPN service, the "TGP Booster", none the less with a lower income than NCWest has already made from BnS NA/EU.

I've already explained in support tickets that they should follow in the footsteps of BNS CN and provide us with a VPN service for the game, they really have no excuse not to considering BNS CN had the exact same problems and did something about it relatively quickly and with less money.
There's no way the PvP community will thrive when the only people who have a suitable ping for it are ones living really close to the servers, when the population of the game is as spread out as it is in NA/EU.

And regardless, playing with bad latency is frustrating no matter what you are trying to do in the game, unless all you do is stand around looking at your character.

1 hour ago, Kami Sama said:

When BnS CN released, it suffered from the exact same latency problems because of poor internet infrastructure combined with large geographic distances. It was especially an issue for the PvP community, and was quickly acknowledged as a big problem there. It did not take long before BnS CN adopted their own VPN service, the "TGP Booster", none the less with a lower income than NCWest has already made from BnS NA/EU.

I've already explained in support tickets that they should follow in the footsteps of BNS CN and provide us with a VPN service for the game, they really have no excuse not to considering BNS CN had the exact same problems and did something about it relatively quickly and with less money.
There's no way the PvP community will thrive when the only people who have a suitable ping for it are ones living really close to the servers, when the population of the game is as spread out as it is in NA/EU.

And regardless, playing with bad latency is frustrating no matter what you are trying to do in the game, unless all you do is stand around looking at your character.

Bad latency ? Bad latency ?God man
Since that damn 3/5/2016 I had about 1700ms toward server for the first 2 weeks and this week I have around 220ms that not bad latency that is shit latency.

And look I have decent 80ms toward any game located into EU example, jade dynasty, Forskan world, ABP : reloaded , Archeage and I go on.

And for fun fact in the first 5 betas and the first 3 months I had a decent 90ms toward game server although I had weird type of lag, Like I could have 90ms in open world but inside arena/dung lobby hell around 1000ms and then disconnect but they did fix that somehow then after that with a few weeks another weird lag where the latency of game jump for 200ms for like 5 hours everyday at night,.

Fine they did fix that for a while although it come back from time to time but this month the game was real shit, And everytime they blame my ISP like how did my ISP pick to lag me during arena and dung lobby only but never touch me when I'm in open world ?

And how this month my ISP pick Blade and soul to have high latency while leaving all other games work fine ? \Like for real how they keep blaming my ISP ?

and they know their server have real problem with dynamic IP and they did say that with the login failed (200) due to dynamic IP, So they should fix their server or get us a free VPN because hell I won't buy WTfast or use any booster that I could get banned for or even in worst case not working.

And the worst part of all of that , I already messed up and didn't have time to do either double EXP event or Frozen fang event or the daily challange at least because of that and they won't make it up for me.

You know if I was able to play normal like before during this events, I would be now HM level 10 and got True Scorpine weapon But no I'm still stuck with HM level 8 and True Breeze because of that -.-

14 hours ago, Bruce Chi said:

Those fashion items are.. some among few that attached me to this game.

Lag.. they are as noticeable as hell.  Skill delays etc are clear and present danger to me.  and let's not forget 1000 132 10054 assassin that slitting my neck whenever i tried X-server. 

Doing my own trace.. well average is around 200-250ms... But the game itself.. based on pingcheck from resource manager.. can go up to over 1200-3000... yes 3000 ms... That's about a round trip of signal between moon and earth. Maybe NCwest got a data center there that were happen to contain our service.

3 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Those fashion items are.. some among few that attached me to this game.

Lag.. they are as noticeable as hell.  Skill delays etc are clear and present danger to me.  and let's not forget 1000 132 10054 assassin that slitting my neck whenever i tried X-server. 

Doing my own trace.. well average is around 200-250ms... But the game itself.. based on pingcheck from resource manager.. can go up to over 1200-3000... yes 3000 ms... That's about a round trip of signal between moon and earth. Maybe NCwest got a data center there that were happen to contain our service.

I wish they really working on solving this problem, It is a damn month and I can't progress at all in game like old days.

Like I was from top AP player within my server and almost had same weapon like most "p2w" player but now me is in the backyard and old fashioned beside them because I couldn't progress 

Archived