Premium bots

Pau sama

About half the number of bots I've encountered farming have premium memberships. Mang makes me feel like a pleb for not having a premium membership.

Is NCSOFT doing anything about them or are they automatically immune from being banned? Lol

They're out there, thriving

Screenshot_160425_000.jpg

they only ban bots in waves. its either because ncwest is severely understaffed or they dont see it as urgent enough to ban more often. it really doesnt help anyway lol. game is F2P. boters probably have scripts set up to just make new accounts then the bots go level themselves up in a week or less. Its really an unwinnable war when your game is f2p.

Bots r part of NC get used to it...

You will be banned but they wont.

Last time I logged in right after maintanance, stood near Huren and I rly stood there for 10min...there was a steady stream of bots running past Huren towards pvp area one after another...for TEN MINS, I then went bk to watching a movie.

Banning rofl ya sure....I see more bots everywhere now than I used to.

3 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

Bots r part of NC get used to it...

You will be banned but they wont.

Last time I logged in right after maintanance, stood near Huren and I rly stood there for 10min...there was a steady stream of bots running past Huren towards pvp area one after another...for TEN MINS, I then went bk to watching a movie.

Banning rofl ya sure....I see more bots everywhere now then I used to.

Must be your server. the only time i see lots of bots is when i go back to old areas to take screen shots lol. very rarely see bots in mushin in high level zones. I have heard that other servers are much much worse with spam & botting. poharan especially has the most chinese gold sellers.

I wish those bots could be more friendly... I was once try to get a bot in party just for fun.. in Misty.. it keep refusing my invitation D:

In My server... in Misty forest, there are many blue destroyer bots... If you see them around the cerulean outpost, it indicates possible high and hostile red players activity that farming them.  and often both channel are infested. So when i see them i should postpone my daily there.

Appearance of blue destro bot can also indicate BW and Terror raid.  usually we did that in weekend (though i can't join due to lagfest)

Archived