DC and lags after new patch.

Yesterday when i logged in the game was fine many hours. Then I went necro4 with my friends and in the boss room I got dc 3 times. Then I hide the characters and it went away. After that it was fine for awhile, then went tag pvp, first it was fine, then after hour had fps drops and after the fps drops game started to lag. My other friend had the same fps than me abt 15-24. My internet works fine i could go to any www-site during the game stuttering and dc.

Today I was playing on my own for couple hours. The game started stuttering in the end of the battleground match. Then I dc and went to my other char. Could play with it 20 min -> dc. After that I couldn't even get in the game before it dc. Meh.

Want to point out I never had these problems before the newest patch.

Just now, Hinotama000 said:

I've crashed a few times, as in when the game would just close itself down, but it always happens when I really needed to log off anyway.

my dc happens when i definetly don't want to log out. :D during pvp and boss fights. Well it happens other times too, randomly.

There a whole topic about lag problem, Almost enough to disconnect and still we are waiting

I can't even enter game without having around 250ms which is huge time, Before 4/5/2016 update the game was working super fine with 80ms but now nah it just 250ms

Some days I could fine and some hours I could play fine but back to lag and just like this forever

Hello , I have problem same.

This hard ncsoft, my ticket this open and tested here many modifications and no fix my problem.

R0HsGT0.jpg?1

Game no open again, after ERROR login...etc....!!!!

NCsoft,  support technical not enough in neither solution.

While my days Vip I lose =]

Since Head start I play this game, this problem begin since last month April after update and now impossible play.

Support technical  speak what problem is in my internet =]

Aaayup... somethings definitely been wrong with the game since the most recent patch. Having high traffic or high ping is extremely rare for me (I only ever get these during bad weather) so the 10 second input delays and constant DC's would have to be happening for some reason. Right NCSoft?

I logged in just to say that in cold storage, the first time around 1 person dc'd. We waited for them. Then the 2nd time around, 2 people dc'd. Waited for them. THIRD TIME, 3 people, including myself and a guildie, dc'd and got an error.... lol.. 4th time we finally got done..

Archived