Faction dailies are completely retarded

Melodia

First of all, why would you make PvE upgrade materials depend on stupid PvP quests? It's not like there's anything that exists called fair open world PvP. How the f*ck is the non-dominant faction people supposed to even complete their faction dailies if the reds camp right at the faction NPCs 24/7 with a gang of 10 level 50 HM8's? Are the new level 45 ceruleans supposed to just walk in there and not die within 2 seconds?? Oh yeah, and make the ONLY AREA in the entire map that is prone to max levels ganging up on other players only have 2 channels so it's impossible for anyone to do their dailies in peace, yet other areas in the game with no players and no enemies have like 8 channels. Wtf were they thinking?

I wouldn't touch any faction quest with a 10-ft pole if it wasn't for those stupid soulstones that's needed for upgrading material. I have never heard of a single game where they force PvP crap onto PvE only players. I enjoy the occasional 1-on-1 FAIR PvP fights in the arena (excluding hackers obviously) which is at least 50% based on skill, but this is just plain retarded. This is just "whoever has better gear and higher level, and happens to have a gang of people, wins". On Iksanun, I'm betting 75% of the population is in Crimson. It's impossible to even form a "bodyguard team" to protect our own NPC area, let alone attack the Crimson territories.

I hate this too. Considering I need 70 soulstones to upgrade my Razor to start the Siren path, I shouldn't have to deal with PvP and hongmoon level 6-10's attacks just to get 14 soulstones DAILY. I hate these quests as CRIMSON, and that should tell you something, because on Yunma, crimson is the dominant faction! I can only imagine how it must be for cerulean, and how they need to grind for hundreds of gold just to buy some precious soulstones to upgrade their weapons. They really need to add a PvE system to get soulstones, say, running the Brightstone ruins and getting 1-3 each run. Just some way to not have to deal with this crap. The system in place now is not fun for any of its players except for the small portion of sadists. While it would be nice if soulstones were more common considering they're used in everything mid to end game, THIS needs to end now.

Gating soulstones primarily behind faction dailies was clearly a lazy way to motivate players into running that content. The sheer amount of them you need also means that you'll be grinding the ones you can do for half a week for anything big like an upgrade....assuming you can even do that, as opposing faction players can (and will) kill off the the quest givers themselves, forcing you to wait until they respawn.

Basically, gating a material everyone needs in large amounts for PvE upgrades/"crafting" behind having to flag up for open world PvP is poor design.

Agreed. The thought of having to do PvP dailies to upgrade gear I'll mainly do PvE with makes me... frustrated.

As I see it with my limited experience the only ways for PvE-sticklers is to buy those Soulstones... I would get booted out of every group with my 308 AP anyway.

On 1-5-2016 at 5:46 AM, Melodia said:

First of all, why would you make PvE upgrade materials depend on stupid PvP quests? It's not like there's anything that exists called fair open world PvP. How the f*ck is the non-dominant faction people supposed to even complete their faction dailies if the reds camp right at the faction NPCs 24/7 with a gang of 10 level 50 HM8's? Are the new level 45 ceruleans supposed to just walk in there and not die within 2 seconds?? Oh yeah, and make the ONLY AREA in the entire map that is prone to max levels ganging up on other players only have 2 channels so it's impossible for anyone to do their dailies in peace, yet other areas in the game with no players and no enemies have like 8 channels. Wtf were they thinking?

I wouldn't touch any faction quest with a 10-ft pole if it wasn't for those stupid soulstones that's needed for upgrading material. I have never heard of a single game where they force PvP crap onto PvE only players. I enjoy the occasional 1-on-1 FAIR PvP fights in the arena (excluding hackers obviously) which is at least 50% based on skill, but this is just plain retarded. This is just "whoever has better gear and higher level, and happens to have a gang of people, wins". On Iksanun, I'm betting 75% of the population is in Crimson. It's impossible to even form a "bodyguard team" to protect our own NPC area, let alone attack the Crimson territories.

Takes 15 minutes to do them, might die a few times in those 15 minutes, but they are generally that easy to complete, even on my BM with 352 AP it doesnt take longer then that.

Your Ego cares that much about a few deaths in Owpvp eh?

ps: i am in cerulean, everyone else seem to be in crimson on my server...

also you can also just do more pve for gold then purchase them ???

On 1/5/2016 at 4:05 PM, HUGo800000 said:

ALL this    BNS CN

Letme talk about SSP on CN, ceruls farming on chn1 - crimsons farming on chn2. this means a lot of mats, but here only we are fighting showin up our eropean power troller.

In a perfect world we can farm each faction on each channels.

On 5/9/2016 at 9:19 AM, Archess said:

Takes 15 minutes to do them, might die a few times in those 15 minutes, but they are generally that easy to complete, even on my BM with 352 AP it doesnt take longer then that.

Your Ego cares that much about a few deaths in Owpvp eh?

ps: i am in cerulean, everyone else seem to be in crimson on my server...

also you can also just do more pve for gold then purchase them ???

That logic is so flawed.

"If you can't do content because it's flawed, grind other content for 10x as long to make up the gold to buy the mats". Lol are you serious? Do you know how long it takes to grind 3G at my level? Like a few hours? Whereas if Misty Woods dailies aren't completely retarded, it might take me all of 15min to get those 12 soulstones or so. Your solution is for me to just grind dailies to make up that 3G in order to buy 12 soulstones?

And seriously a "few deaths"? If that was it then there won't be a problem. The problem is the reds are so overwhelming in number I can't even complete the quests at all. Let me repeat this one more time. There are NEVER, EVER any blues anywhere in Misty Woods in my server. I can log in the morning, lunchtime, or after work, it doesn't matter. In fact, there's so pathetically little blues in my server even finding people for SSP is a problem. And do you ever have anything that resembles a fair fight in open world? Of course not. The f*cking coward reds always gang up on you, 2-5 vs 1, even if they're like 5 levels above me. I have never, in my entire time playing BnS, fought a red enemy player 1v1. Consider that.

3 hours ago, Melodia said:

That logic is so flawed.

"If you can't do content because it's flawed, grind other content for 10x as long to make up the gold to buy the mats". Lol are you serious? Do you know how long it takes to grind 3G at my level? Like a few hours? Whereas if Misty Woods dailies aren't completely retarded, it might take me all of 15min to get those 12 soulstones or so. Your solution is for me to just grind dailies to make up that 3G in order to buy 12 soulstones?

And seriously a "few deaths"? If that was it then there won't be a problem. The problem is the reds are so overwhelming in number I can't even complete the quests at all. Let me repeat this one more time. There are NEVER, EVER any blues anywhere in Misty Woods in my server. I can log in the morning, lunchtime, or after work, it doesn't matter. In fact, there's so pathetically little blues in my server even finding people for SSP is a problem. And do you ever have anything that resembles a fair fight in open world? Of course not. The f*cking coward reds always gang up on you, 2-5 vs 1, even if they're like 5 levels above me. I have never, in my entire time playing BnS, fought a red enemy player 1v1. Consider that.

-Your level should be over lvl 45 or 50 with low HM skill, the time it takes from 45 to 50 is a few evening, so it is impossible to be stuck at 45.

-12 soulstones = 3 gold ish, you can do the Silverfrost daily quests that take 10-20 minutes if you level up to 50 its about 8 quests * 60 Silver = 4.8 gold

-A s a cerulean I ussually fight 1 vs 6 on my server

-If it takes you 15 minutes anyways for those Soulstones, regardless if you get ganked a few times, then why are you whining about it ?

If it takes you a few hours to grind 3 gold, you really need to prioritize getting to 50, the gold alone you get from the main questline is about 30-40 for those 5 levels and once to lvl 50 you make about 20 gold in 2-3 hours, idd tell you how to make 50 gold in 3 hours but nm, you will just tell me its impossible again.

Because all you wanna hear is people with the same problems right, not solutions to your problem i guess...

There is only 2 channel in Misty Wood cause NC can't handle the bot issue.

If they open more chan, SUM bot will farm Terror and BW all the day long.

Just like said above, skip the PvP content and farm gold to buy them; I do it too.

2 hours ago, th4d said:

There is only 2 channel in Misty Wood cause NC can't handle the bot issue.

If they open more chan, SUM bot will farm Terror and BW all the day long.

Just like said above, skip the PvP content and farm gold to buy them; I do it too.

there are only 2 channels now because channels are created on population and since no one really goes to misty now its going to be just 2

Archived