Stop recruiting in Cold Storage

EvaLynBoder

So, end of the day, I figured I had not done Cold Storage yet.

Went to cross-dungeon server, clicked CS and went in.

Not knowing anything about it, I just went in the dungeon. It said the party was at 1/2 defeat Kaari Lord and the people were standing at those seals.

It was obvious they didn't have the seals, so I left.

Now apparently the game thinks I also beat the main boss, even though I never went there. As such, I am screwed out of my one run today. I cannot start a new Cold Storage myself and can only join games that are also on Kaari Lord (but they only recruit when they don't have proper colored seals, which I also don't have because I was never doing the main boss)

So for all of you randoms who do not want/can do the Kaari Lord:
Stop recruiting people.

ohhh....that's what the hell happened. i think. i'm still not sure. the group i was with DID have orbs, so i got to kill the kaari lord at least. but i was wondering why i couldn't do the main boss. great dungeon mechanics ncsoft, well done.

This EXACT thing happened to me today!

FFS fix your damn game before putting such limitations on dungeons!

Now I can't do this dungeon today since the game THINKS I've already done it even though I have not.

What a load of BS

It's easily the least PUG-friendly dungeon so far and I heard future dungeons won't be much better in that regard. Did it last wekeend with clanmates for the first time and we still struggled a bit.

The thing is if you are good enough to defeat Winter Mane, chances are you should be prepared well enough to do the Kaari Lord, which is easier. Only thing holding you back are (not) having the seals, which, again, being prepared well enough, shouldn't ever be an issue.

Archived