Propaganda? D:

Ciocolici

I've been here for 5 months now and I've spent a lot of time defending NCSoft and the game against such criticism. Also because no one from NCSoft is here to do it... I was optimistic back then. 

But I can't anymore, being here from the firsts CBTs all I'm seeing is the game dying, slowly at first, faster and faster recently. You'll understand too one day and you can stil play until then, just don't make our mistake and don't use any money in this game, you'll regret it.  

6 hours ago, Ciocolici said:

Is there a propaganda on the forums to destroy NCSoft or something? =)

It's all right to talk about the problems this game at the moment has: bots, spammers, hackers, account security, dev. communication.

It's our "freedom" to do so.  But still... I played many MMORPGs and I've never seen so much hate in the forums. I am new, didn't got to endgame yet and haven't met a real bot yet (in this game). But.. look. They just banned a lot of bots. They are doing STUFF. It's not like they don't do anything. The game keeps getting new content. And guys NEW CONTENT is REALLY SOMETHING in the world of free MMORPGs. And I know what I'm talking about!!! I used to play 9Dragons for nearly 2 years, without ANY new content.

I asked today in the faction chat about the bots subject. 9/10 people answered either "who cares", either "in arena I met only 2 bots today so it's alright I guess". And there was that one guy who answered something like this "the bots are not really the main problem with the game, but the community. ppl love to instigate".

After speaking for like 1 hour with the people on the faction chat, I realised that only on the forums people are like that. I met people in the chat that were speaking like they were really having fun with this game. Oh and there was one guy saying something like "Who cares about bots? Try having fun. I report every bot I see, spammers and stuff. And I ignore 'em, won't waste my time crying. I preffer to waste my time enjoying the game"

Maybe this hate is because NC is most time ignoring community and bugs/bots/hackers. They only are trolling community with content-rush and cash-events!

4 hours ago, Ciocolici said:

Wow, I didn't thought the topic will get so many answers. And I didn't thought I will read what I just did.

Didn't meant to say it the way I said, and I didn't thought the problems are so big.

Now you guys scared the s*** out of me. I finally found a mmorpg that's on my style, that I love playing, and you make me feel like the game will die in a little time because of the publisher. In fact, I feel like I'm being told to stop playing the game because it is dying anyway.

But for real! I really didn't thought the problem's so big. I just found a video on youtube with so many bots going together, they called it the train.

And I saw some ppl saying they get to play more often against bots in arena, than against real people.

I was curious about this bots stuff, and that's why I asked on the chat in-game. And people there seemed like it's not a really big deal. And I thought people are just exagerating on the forums.

I don't want to waste my time in a game that's dying, but in the same time I don't want to change the game again. 

Where can I make a badass anime-ninja with big breasts? -added a little humor to the drama

But anyway, I like the game so much, don't want to search for another one. Should I continue playing..?

It doesn't mean you should stop playing. B&S is still a great game but... think twice before you invest real money in it and I don't mean buying premium and some QoL stuff. Some say this game became P2W which is partially true (especially when we get 6vs6, not equalised PVP instance). I already see people with Scorpion weapons slotted with best possible gems and that would be impossible to get without paying A LOT of real money, at least at this stage of the game. IF you invest some real cash and then realise it's all pointless coz of hackers and bots then your level of frustration will rise so much you start write "propaganda" posts yourself. 

I just got smashed trying to do dailies in Misty Woods by literally dozens of Summoner bots who were immune to all damage and were blinking in and out of sight. Literally dozens, too many to report. Sad to see. More time with Dark Souls 3 in my future. I might wait and see what they do but the silence is deafening.

Archived