please read the truth about ncsoft

speed79

3 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

Enough said. Another bot-free game example would be PoE which i've played for a year and haven't seen a single bot or hacker or someone complaining about these. Granted it's moba tho still a lot of players but no bots/hackers. 

In poe bots can run their own instances which means they're not seen by public players which makes them A LOT harder to detect. Yeah there might not be same kind of trains as BnS has but they're still there

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

In poe bots can run their own instances which means they're not seen by public players which makes them A LOT harder to detect. Yeah there might not be same kind of trains as BnS has but they're still there

So, it's unknown whether they exist or not but of course you can assume there are bots in every online game and you can't prevent them from doing so because that's just the way  it is.

2 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

So, it's unknown whether they exist or not but of course you can assume there are bots in every online game and you can't prevent them from doing so because that's just the way  it is.

Its not unknown they're there. Only thing is that they dont cause this huge ruckus over them because whole game is almost fully instanced

On 4/16/2016 at 10:59 PM, Hatsunya said:

Tera seriously? Game that is pretty much dead. It has bots it had bots. Only reason why it has less bots than here is the fact that gold has no value there. Theres still gold sellers around but its not worth of time botting there because theres no profit to made.

Please keep your dirty fingers out of TERA, the fact your kinds brought this name to the discussion made me disgusted ... also bots ? *sigh* that word doesn't even exist on any tera players vocabulary, in fact in 4 years of playing the game in both Eu & Na version, i haven't seen a single bot (well, i only added the full definition of that word to my list after playing bns, so thx i guess ?), except for 2/3 buffers priest who were buffing everyone near a dungeon during an event, sadly they got banned within a day. i don't know where the video you posted is from (the new released russian version ?) but that is a pretty sad example of boting, i might add that, the game combat system, economy & resources, make it a very bad place for bots to survive.

Gold have no value ? you do realize the entire game is built around micro-transaction, where every players is in need for gold to : upgrade gears, customize character with various cash-shop cosmetics, purchase different in-game services including Subscription scrolls from other players, ..ect. So please explain how gold is irrelevant ?

About the gold sellers part, i have seen very few of them during Steam release, 1/2 months later = Eme introduced them to the meaning of : Extinction.

Finally, please tell me how dead the game is, when it's still updating content 4 years after it's western release, while releasing the 4th newest class : Ninja on May, and making enough sweet $$ to be the #4 most profitable subscription based MMO in the world (jan 2015).

east-west-revenue-breakdown-for-top-mmos

(I don't mind a private reply to keep this thread from going off-topic).

9 hours ago, Nory said:

east-west-revenue-breakdown-for-top-mmos

Sry thats pretty much full of shit i dont know where did you find it theres missing atleast one game that is far more popular than TERA in west.

http://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Heres steam charst based on how many logging tera gets. Thought it only counts towards those who use steam but avg 2k per day? thats hardly any. Even if there was double amount outside steam it still would only mean 4k or even trible that would be avarage 6k. And you're saying that Tera has bigger income than FFXIV for example? Ill call that list full of shit

Tera is not profitable game to bot thats fact. Its not worth of doing same can happen to BnS which leads to bots leave and so on.

23 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

7. If you think players will quit because of bots then they can quit. Personally they dont bother me or cause me harm. Im doing my own stuff and have not seen bots past 7 days. Thought if i went to SSP now i could easily see 2-3 destroyer bots running with corpses but idc about them i do my own stuff.

Guess u need glasses, many of those. I make faction every day and every single day at least 2 of speed hackers pop up on the field. Guess that u play Tetris instead of BNS afterall.

13 minutes ago, Aure said:

Guess u need glasses, many of those. I make faction every day and every single day at least 2 of speed hackers pop up on the field. Guess that u play Tetris instead of BNS afterall.

And you have problem understanding what i said. I said i have not seen BUT if i went to SSPs i could most likely see few destro bots running around and so on. so cry me a river

NCSoft doesn't care. We've seen it time and time again with easy fixes like quest text that gives the wrong instructions that could easily be fixed not being done for months. We've seen it with things that could easily be found with QA like with Soha's voice. We've seen it with things like bots which are kind of running out of control compared to other games. We've seen it by spambots which don't get banned for hours (in other words, GMs simply aren't on for hours).

Blade & Soul has simply hit the point where NCSoft doesn't feel like it needs to put out a quality product anymore. It has received all the customers it thinks it will, so now it is simply about turning the game into an Aion model where a few players spend thousands of dollars, leading to most of the revenue of the company for the game.

20 hours ago, KaLnoX said:

A 39 year old that wouldn't bother to spell GUARANTEE correctly, even with word error highlight. This thread is the brainchild of a troll.

its weird coming from you if your first language is English you sure cant read?!! i did mention English is my first language, kids these days pff... if you got nothing good to add to the discuation pls don't comment !!

50 minutes ago, Meliran said:

NCSoft doesn't care. We've seen it time and time again with easy fixes like quest text that gives the wrong instructions that could easily be fixed not being done for months. We've seen it with things that could easily be found with QA like with Soha's voice. We've seen it with things like bots which are kind of running out of control compared to other games. We've seen it by spambots which don't get banned for hours (in other words, GMs simply aren't on for hours).

Blade & Soul has simply hit the point where NCSoft doesn't feel like it needs to put out a quality product anymore. It has received all the customers it thinks it will, so now it is simply about turning the game into an Aion model where a few players spend thousands of dollars, leading to most of the revenue of the company for the game.

this is the same feeling i get ,onther indicator of how much they care is the guide (again i will throw there my 15 years of gaming ) i never a game so guideless you actually have to resort to priveat fourm to know any thing about this game or google it hell there were an event that happened and no one knew about it except the ppl that had twiters!!. they announce on a tweet and not on the official site until later.we are to ncsoft like a second coustmer on their main one so it don't realy bother them what you want.

AND PLEASE FOR ALL THE PPL THAT SAY ALL MMO GOT BOTS AND HACKS ,its fukin severe on here and what makes it worse they are out in the open its not like they doing it on the low no they on the most popular places!!... they say we banning ppl by the 100 yea!! ok how many of you keep seen the same pots in the same spot doing the same thing in the past few week or month even!! i personaly think if any of the staff would of spent just one hour a day in the arena since the problem started they would of got  about 60% of them by now but what they say and what actually happing is tottaly different thing, they seem there is more of them now than befor!! and to be hounst why wouldn't they grow in numbers since there is so tolerance to them.the fourm was a great indicator befor there used to be every now and then few posts now most of the fourm is just complaing about the hacks or bots!!

AND AGAIN I KNOW THEY CANT TAKE THEM ALL OUT BUT they can definitely do a lot better than what they doing now don't you all agree!!

16 minutes ago, speed79 said:

its weird coming from you if your first language is English you sure cant read?!! i did mention English is my first language, kids these days pff... if you got nothing good to add to the discuation pls don't comment !!

This discussion and its topic is nothing good. If anything its redundant to say the least, as there are at least 10 other threads expressing the same sentiments. Any full grown adult would make sense of this and further come to the conclusion that making threads such as this are pointless. Words dont solve problems, action does. 

On 4/16/2016 at 6:47 AM, Hatsunya said:

snip

Wow! Will you white knights ever stop? How horribly must a company manage their game for you to say "enough is enough"? Look... No one is expecting NCSoft to ban every bot and hacker immediately. What they should be doing is hiring GMs to remove hackers and bots from the game while they conduct their "investigation". Obviously every game is going to have bots, but it's how they manage them that matters. NCSoft is using the slow, low cost method. In FFXIV and 11 for example, they have GMs jail players who are wreaking havok, which you can see if you just look up "mordion gaol"; I actually talked with a GM about it in-game. NCsoft can afford to hire forum moderators, so they can hire game moderators, and if they can't then they need to quit running MMOs and sell off their IPs to a proper game company.

15 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

This discussion and its topic is nothing good. If anything its redundant to say the least, as there are at least 10 other threads expressing the same sentiments. Any full grown adult would make sense of this and further come to the conclusion that making threads such as this are pointless. Words dont solve problems, action does. 

to be hounst as you can see from my counter i don't realy go on the fourm much but i spent a nite which lead me to come herer and post what i thought i didnt even read any thing els but i am allowed to voice my thoughts i was so angry that nite and i realised that after a hard day  at work  gaming was my only enjoyment i don't get much time between work ,kids and the wife you can imagin it hard to get those few hours .so i relaised that instead of chilling i was cursing and getting wind up so i wanted them and you all to know what i thought of them since i consider my self a veteran in gaming lol. that's all

Just now, speed79 said:

to be hounst as you can see from my counter i don't realy go on the fourm much but i spent a nite which lead me to come herer and post what i thought i didnt even read any thing els but i am allowed to voice my thoughts i was so angry that nite and i realised that after a hard day  at work  gaming was my only enjoyment i don't get much time between work ,kids and the wife you can imagin it hard to get those few hours .so i relaised that instead of chilling i was cursing and getting wind up so i wanted them and you all to know what i thought of them since i consider my self a veteran in gaming lol. that's all

Understood. I was like this when I first started the game, getting wound up when I lost to speedhackers on pvp thus taking away my gold streak, or doing faction dailies only to get ganked. I would come on the forums here like an hr or so after and make a rage thread, the type of thread which constitutes for at least 70% of all threads on this forum. 

Then I realized no game, no matter how badly manged by a publisher, should be causing people to stress this much over...recreation time is not stress time. So I did the next best thing, I chilled out. 

1 minute ago, Doson said:

Wow! Will you white knights ever stop? How horribly must a company manage their game for you to say "enough is enough"? Look... No one is expecting NCSoft to ban every bot and hacker immediately. What they should be doing is hiring GMs to remove hackers and bots from the game while they conduct their "investigation". Obviously every game is going to have bots, but it's how they manage them that matters. NCSoft is using the slow, low cost method. In FFXIV and 11 for example, they have GMs jail players who are wreaking havok, which you can see if you just look up "mordion gaol"; I actually talked with a GM about it in-game. NCsoft can afford to hire forum moderators, so they can hire game moderators, and if they can't then they need to quit running MMOs and sell off their IPs to a proper game company.

that's exactaly my point ,i don't think they realy banning ppl at i think the only ones that getting banned is the gold sellers and buyers and yeah there is a lot of them but they not effecting the game play but as i mentioned befor how many of you see the same bot in the same spot doing the same thing for the past few weeks/month?!! they so out in the open ever asked your self why hackers and bots here are so brave they not trying to hide their cheats?!! ITS BECAUSE nothing is happning to them so by time they became more and more bold.i don't care what ncsoft say i want proof they only thing i c is more of bots and hackers but less and less of the gold sellers/buyers and i don't care about gold sellers they don't effect my game play WE WANT the hackers and bots out befor the gold sellers!!

2 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

And you have problem understanding what i said. I said i have not seen BUT if i went to SSPs i could most likely see few destro bots running around and so on. so cry me a river

i guess they friends of yours that's why you not botherd?!! and the word few here mean he is right you do need a glasses?!!there is few of them on every channel you mean !!?

Login to Soha server and go stand around the Golden Deva Wheel. There are TONS of Summoner bots with names that are all letters that make no sense. It used to be Destroyers. I see and report bot groups daily and yet they are now multiplying. They move in groups, and the groups all move in the exact same patterns and all stand on eachother. This is getting worse, not better

Tbh with you all I havent played for almost 2 weeks and every time I logged into BNS I didnt enjoy it after a few minutes. Reason is 

1. Hackers still in the game 

2. Arena hackers still in game 

3. Gameguard lag as hell 

4. Game itself have poor optimization(You can basicly play BDO with low end computer, I tried it out with another laptop lmao, I didnt lag) 

5. New PLayers have the worst time progressing after 50 patch, game itself is not balanced 

6. The western community and crybabies buy gold from bots 

7. NCSOFT doesnt ban gold buyers, instead they punish real players by giving them a hard time to progress with alts and ofc new players 

8. Macro should not be aloud, still a lot of plat and gold players use it in arena. (BM, KFM, destroyer, BLAAAAADECAncer) 

I totally agree with OPs thread, I dont see why I should play this shitty game or even buying stuff. Im not going to touch this game, the only reason I would go back...... no never mind customer service wtf is that please provide us with information about what customer service is???? (auto generated message for sure, no GMS in game to ban hackers, this game is GG) 

1 hour ago, KaLnoX said:

Understood. I was like this when I first started the game, getting wound up when I lost to speedhackers on pvp thus taking away my gold streak, or doing faction dailies only to get ganked. I would come on the forums here like an hr or so after and make a rage thread, the type of thread which constitutes for at least 70% of all threads on this forum. 

Then I realized no game, no matter how badly manged by a publisher, should be causing people to stress this much over...recreation time is not stress time. So I did the next best thing, I chilled out. 

I had been having increasing issues with the game prior to the Silverfrost expansion. The bots were getting really bad, the game was becoming really grindy, and there honestly was very little to do outside of grinding the same things over and over.

When Silverfrost was announced, I was excited. Something new to do!

But then when I played it I was highly disappointed in the storyline (especially the fact that they changed it to be so worse than the original - not NCWest's fault, but still...) The progression became much steeper than before. And the thing that bothered me the most - if you do every quest in the game, you will not hit max level. Grinding or doing dailies is required to hit level 50. 

And all of that would've kept me in the game... but they artificially extended content by cutting the story off at chapter 32. At that point, it became painfully obvious that they're just trying to milk this game for all it's worth, and I decided to simply finish my levelling guide and leave. Seeing how the April 27th patch will add in Asura which introduces characters from ACT FIVE and we don't have the end of Act 4 yet, it becomes even clearer.

I'll probably be uninstalling in a few days. This game started out so well that I thought NCSoft might have changed, but it really just tanked straight into the toilet once the initial playerbase stabilized.

51 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

So i've question that i've been wondering for while now about all of you who are ranting about this.

In what timeframe makes you guys happy to get bots banned once you've reported them?

what we want is simple , we want to occasionally run into a hacker not constantly, we want to see a bot from time to time not all the time, we want better optamization, we want GM in the game just like your normal avarge good mmo should be like and its achievable we not asking for something hard.

i got a question for you, didnt you notice the only problem that seems to be under control is the gold sellers?!! i hardly seen them grow like the bots did bare in mind it takes a lot fewer steps to make lvl 1 chr to do shout than lvl 50 chr to do dailyes or do areneas?!! all the banning wave ncsoft talking about or concerned with is the gold sellers that effect their revenue but not the hacks and bots that effecting the players game play?!!

2 minutes ago, speed79 said:

what we want is simple , we want to occasionally run into a hacker, we want to see a bot from time to time, we want better optamization, we want GM in the game just like your normal avarge good mmo should be like and its achievable we not asking for something hard.

i got a question for you, didnt you notice the only problem that seems to be under control is the gold sellers?!! i hardly seen them grow like the bots did bare in mind it takes a lot fewer steps to make lvl 1 chr to do shout than lvl 50 chr to do dailyes or do areneas?!! all the banning wave ncsoft talking about or concerned with is the gold sellers that effect their revenue but not the hacks and bots that effecting the players game play?!!

Because giving chat bans and closing accounts are two completely diffrent things. Ingame masters wont change anything even if they're there. There still would be limited employees working and top of that they have limited time to ban around and answer to report tickets. It does not matter where their CS is stated. If they're ingame masters or CS.

This is through Ncsoft eyes. 2 accounts 1 hacking and 1 spamming.

Spammer can be immedietly after certain amount of reports chat banned so that spammer cannot continue to spam and later on banned after investigation is done because it does not close that account from game and Ncsoft does not terminate contract with that account. Also top of that every player has spam list so they can just block gold sellers and report them. That eliminates spam too. If i stay in game whole day without adding spammers to my spamlist quess what they will be there spamming. Just because you cannot see it due these 2 facts does not mean that they dont exists

Hacker / botter requires always investigation before action. Ncsoft cannot take action till they've completed their investigation because they're at that poing terminating contract between account and Ncsoft. If they do it just purely based on player reports it MIGHT cause innocent players getting banned and later on it becomes huge problem.

Also you did not answer my question. I asked timeframe. What do you think is reasonable timeframe to get bot banned?

Also to optimization if you have not realised game is 32 bit client + DX9 these has their limits. It cannot perform any better. Last i heard they were working DX11 and 64 bit client.

If you have no clue about 32 bit client and its limitations then you should google why 32 bit programs are bad. Before that we cannot expect to get amazing fps in SSP or when theres lot of players because game does not utilize power that is in my machine or in your machine

On 4/17/2016 at 11:03 AM, Hatsunya said:

Sry thats pretty much full of shit i dont know where did you find it theres missing atleast one game that is far more popular than TERA in west.

http://steamcharts.com/app/323370

Heres steam charst based on how many logging tera gets. Thought it only counts towards those who use steam but avg 2k per day?

http://www.alistdaily.com/strategy/superdata-february-2015-us-digital-game-sales/ : Where my list is came from, in fact if you weren't in such deep denial, you could have noticed how poor NCSOFT revenue from their western published game, now put that idea with the current state bns, get the picture ?

Your steam numbers are far away from the game activity : After steam release last year, TERA had so much success that it was even the most popular MMO on steam for a while, because of that other regions publisher ( Russia & Europe ) applied heavy pressure on the developer BHS to restrict their steam version to NA region only, so those numbers you see on your link are only from NA players = a pretty small portion of TERA's population, because you can access the game without Steam.

Archived