please read the truth about ncsoft

speed79

hi all this mite be long so hold on with me pls,

well i am 39 years old started playing mmos since i was 24 so about 15 years give or take.NEVER in my 15 years of playing and testing mmo that i ever came across such a tolarence for cheater and none responsive support like with this game, that been said this game have a lot of potential but unforuonatly you cant enjoy it on the NA or the EU serversdue to lack of support from the staff and the spread of cheats and bots. there is 2other solution for this problem since the main solution isnot availble (staff support in tracking and banning the pots or cheaters) .

solution 1:

we all stick together stop buying anything from nc soft for one month that should make them concernd and will push them into action(we all know that all wht they care about is the money)  LET THEM HEAR US ROAR AND MAKE THEM WORK FOR OUR MONEY!!

so that's a pettion for any one who agree with me pls leave your name in a comment. lets make them panic for their jobs?!!

this solution is a GARNTEE to work if you guys actually stick to it and its only ONE month  and by the way you can spend as much cash as you want on the game but you will never be able to match up with a hack or a 24/7 farming  bots!!

solution 2:

thats the one i think i will be doing,completly leave the game and play on one of the other reagions i recommend (Korean).

normaly that option is a very  extreme option due to a lot of factors ex.( localization,lagand community) but when it comes to blade and soul those factors don't realy matter that much reasons:

there is already a big English speaking player base in the other reagions,there is English patch for all the reagion which is fan based and last but not least the LAG which is i got to say i am getting hig latency here thatn i was when i played the Korean one so on that department it will make no difference, NOW lets get to the perks of going to different region which is ht ebuaty f the solution, rearly you will see bots, rearly you will see hacks, very and i mean VERY balanced game between classes.

i personaly had enough of playing against bots or hackers its annoying and frustrating, the fourm filed with posts every day bout hackers and bots with no visiable results from the staff, the games are made to chill out and enjoy couple of hours of it not to get off so angry and pissed of cas 6/10 ppl are using some kind of hack and FOR all of you who will try and dispute  what i am saying take alook at the fourm archive the proble reporting about bots and hacks is getting more not less so the problem is not solve its getting worse, please leave comment if you agree or if you need any help setting an account  on the Korean one, hope to c you all on the better side of the game and let me tell you you will notice the difference and you will enjoy the game more there, try to imagin instead of 6/10 ppl the % there is more like 1 or 2/10.

YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS CRAP YOUR ARE A PAYING COUSTMER SO GET THE SERVICE YOU PAY FOR!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, speed79 said:

hi all this mite be long so hold on with me pls,

well i am 39 years old started playing mmos since i was 24 so about 15 years give or take.NEVER in my 15 years of playing and testing mmo that i ever came across such a tolarence for cheater and none responsive support like with this game, that been said this game have a lot of potential but unforuonatly you cant enjoy it on the NA or the EU serversdue to lack of support from the staff and the spread of cheats and bots. there is 2other solution for this problem since the main solution isnot availble (staff support in tracking and banning the pots or cheaters) .

solution 1:

we all stick together stop buying anything from nc soft for one month that should make them concernd and will push them into action(we all know that all wht they care about is the money)  LET THEM HEAR US ROAR AND MAKE THEM WORK FOR OUR MONEY!!

so that's a pettion for any one who agree with me pls leave your name in a comment. lets make them panic for their jobs?!!

this solution is a GARNTEE to work if you guys actually stick to it and its only ONE month  and by the way you can spend as much cash as you want on the game but you will never be able to match up with a hack or a 24/7 farming  bots!!

solution 2:

thats the one i think i will be doing,completly leave the game and play on one of the other reagions i recommend (Korean).

normaly that option is a very  extreme option due to a lot of factors ex.( localization,lagand community) but when it comes to blade and soul those factors don't realy matter that much reasons:

there is already a big English speaking player base in the other reagions,there is English patch for all the reagion which is fan based and last but not least the LAG which is i got to say i am getting hig latency here thatn i was when i played the Korean one so on that department it will make no difference, NOW lets get to the perks of going to different region which is ht ebuaty f the solution, rearly you will see bots, rearly you will see hacks, very and i mean VERY balanced game between classes.

i personaly had enough of playing against bots or hackers its annoying and frustrating, the fourm filed with posts every day bout hackers and bots with no visiable results from the staff, the games are made to chill out and enjoy couple of hours of it not to get off so angry and pissed of cas 6/10 ppl are using some kind of hack and FOR all of you who will try and dispute  what i am saying take alook at the fourm archive the proble reporting about bots and hacks is getting more not less so the problem is not solve its getting worse, please leave comment if you agree or if you need any help setting an account  on the Korean one, hope to c you all on the better side of the game and let me tell you you will notice the difference and you will enjoy the game more there, try to imagin instead of 6/10 ppl the % there is more like 1 or 2/10.

YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS CRAP YOUR ARE A PAYING COUSTMER SO GET THE SERVICE YOU PAY FOR!!

So past 15 years you've learned exactly nothing? I was expecting something else other than just bot rant over again. I've been playing mmorpgs for 15 years too and this is what i've learned (i've been kid who found using hacks / bots was fun at one time back when i was teenager) nowdays i just play for fun. After doing lots of stuff on both sides as "cheater" and legit player i learned several things and this is not just about NCsoft.

1. Theres not single game company that is capable of having bot free game. Thats not possible.

2. They do care about bot problem and Ncsoft does things to fight back but what you're expecting and wanting is far from reality. Ncsoft has limited resources and they have to investigate thousands of accounts to get rid of bots / hackers that alone is really time consuming. There was screenshot at reddit where CS slipped and told that their team bans over 100 botters / hackers per week. What ever you believe it or not its up to you.

3. This game is F2P which means when Ncsoft bans one account botter just makes new one or has already 10 rdy to take their place.

4. You guys have not offered single good solution to this problem only ranting and crying without understanding anything and at the same time blaming Ncsoft not doing anything. Theres plenty of evidence in internet that shows they do ban botters / cheaters but you guys expect them to ban instantly or within day or two or even after one week of reporting. Sadly some gets banned sooner than others but ranting players fail to see the fact they need to investigate each account and that is time consuming. So now imagine thousands accounts per week gets reports and they can ban 100 accounts per week.

5.If you or anyone else thinks any other region is better or has less bot then you should actually spent some time and look for answer before spreading bullshit. If something it might be even worse than in here or atleast same. All versions has their bots and they will keep coming.

6. Do you seriously think that thousands of players would stop paying for this game. If you dont like it and dont want to pay then dont pay.

7. If you think players will quit because of bots then they can quit. Personally they dont bother me or cause me harm. Im doing my own stuff and have not seen bots past 7 days. Thought if i went to SSP now i could easily see 2-3 destroyer bots running with corpses but idc about them i do my own stuff.

I've challenge for you. Come up 5 ways to clear game out of bots and lets see what you come up other than lets all quit or quit paying. Use ur imagination to come up ideas

19 minutes ago, Syanonn said:

Bots/Hacks just as bad on KR and TW, JP I dunno.

The number of misspellings makes my head hurt.

i guess you didnt realy play the Korean for long time!! when you say the problem is the same i would tell you , you wrong first of all it will never be as bad as in here since they have gm which is always in game!! . none the less all mmo will suffer from this problem but its realy sever on NA and EU and i did say in my post the difference is greatly when you say to me its like 10% using cheats on the Korean and about 40 to 50 % now using some kind of cheats on this reagion, that's a hell of a difference which mean you will occasionally hit a cheater or a bot while here its the other way around it rearly now that i find normaly players in arena!! ( i do recommend the Korean on way active gm and staff) and for my spelling English is not my first language as you can tell(sorry) lol

7 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

So past 15 years you've learned exactly nothing? I was expecting something else other than just bot rant over again. I've been playing mmorpgs for 15 years too and this is what i've learned (i've been kid who found using hacks / bots was fun at one time back when i was teenager) nowdays i just play for fun. After doing lots of stuff on both sides as "cheater" and legit player i learned several things and this is not just about NCsoft.

1. Theres not single game company that is capable of having bot free game. Thats not possible.

2. They do care about bot problem and Ncsoft does things to fight back but what you're expecting and wanting is far from reality. Ncsoft has limited resources and they have to investigate thousands of accounts to get rid of bots / hackers that alone is really time consuming. There was screenshot at reddit where CS slipped and told that their team bans over 100 botters / hackers per week. What ever you believe it or not its up to you.

3. This game is F2P which means when Ncsoft bans one account botter just makes new one or has already 10 rdy to take their place.

4. You guys have not offered single good solution to this problem only ranting and crying without understanding anything and at the same time blaming Ncsoft not doing anything. Theres plenty of evidence in internet that shows they do ban botters / cheaters but you guys expect them to ban instantly or within day or two or even after one week of reporting. Sadly some gets banned sooner than others but ranting players fail to see the fact they need to investigate each account and that is time consuming. So now imagine thousands accounts per week gets reports and they can ban 100 accounts per week.

5.If you or anyone else thinks any other region is better or has less bot then you should actually spent some time and look for answer before spreading bullshit. If something it might be even worse than in here or atleast same. All versions has their bots and they will keep coming.

6. Do you seriously think that thousands of players would stop paying for this game. If you dont like it and dont want to pay then dont pay.

7. If you think players will quit because of bots then they can quit. Personally they dont bother me or cause me harm. Im doing my own stuff and have not seen bots past 7 days. Thought if i went to SSP now i could easily see 2-3 destroyer bots running with corpses but idc about them i do my own stuff.

I've challenge for you. Come up 5 ways to clear game out of bots and lets see what you come up other than lets all quit or quit paying. Use ur imagination to come up ideas

let me tell you this i played on the Korean for 8 month so i do know for a FACT IT GOT LESS PROBLEM. lol i thought for an old timer like myself you will nnotice what i did, you seems like you didnt notice any thing around you in the game?! in your 15 years have you seen fourm full of posts about cheating like on here?!! the PROBLEM is BIG on here and if you think ppls wont leave a game cas of pots and hacks you so mistaken i seen great game go down in flames within a year!! and it wasnot even as bad as on here,onther thing you realy think this game gonna last the way its going considering there will be mmore mmos coming out ?! you need to read more on the fourm the game hasn't been a year yet in this reagion and they lost 1/4 of there player base!! lol i for one did and i doubt i am the only one and you forget the main reason for playing a game is to enjoy it that been said , you tell me now what is there to enjoy about B&S any more?!( bad optomization, hacks bots , lag bad economy. please feel free to tell me what do you enjoy in B&S these days (bare in mind older the game get the hacking problem will get worse since its security files and .exe will be reachable)

16 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

oh sorry i forgot to mention to you i  already found and values and the loops hole on the client .exe and reported those values that can be adjusted can be easly changed or hidden it not a big problem for company like ncsoft but they didnt no knowing for fact  they can stop 40% of pots and hack but changing those vaule!! and it wont affect the game at all. but you sounjd to me like you like the game in the stat its in and from what you posted erlier i think you might be one of those ppl who using some kind of cheats since its not bothring you!

4 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Cry me a river is an awesome song.

awww onther cheating user who think complaing about cheats and hacks is crying!!! good proof your legit mate lol

21 minutes ago, speed79 said:

let me tell you this i played on the Korean for 8 month so i do know for a FACT IT GOT LESS PROBLEM. lol i thought for an old timer like myself you will nnotice what i did, you seems like you didnt notice any thing around you in the game?! in your 15 years have you seen fourm full of posts about cheating like on here?!! the PROBLEM is BIG on here and if you think ppls wont leave a game cas of pots and hacks you so mistaken i seen great game go down in flames within a year!! and it wasnot even as bad as on here,onther thing you realy think this game gonna last the way its going considering there will be mmore mmos coming out ?! you need to read more on the fourm the game hasn't been a year yet in this reagion and they lost 1/4 of there player base!! lol i for one did and i doubt i am the only one and you forget the main reason for playing a game is to enjoy it that been said , you tell me now what is there to enjoy about B&S any more?!( bad optomization, hacks bots , lag bad economy. please feel free to tell me what do you enjoy in B&S these days (bare in mind older the game get the hacking problem will get worse since its security files and .exe will be reachable)

Do i need to look for more?

4 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Name me MMO without bots and hacks, please.

there is not any mmo with no cheats or bots on it BUT  and its a big but i never seen any thing as bad as this game as i said the ratio is unblevable 6in 10 is using some kind of cheats!! so i am not saying ncsoft should get ride of all but i am sure they can make it hell of a lot better that what it is now?!!

9 minutes ago, speed79 said:

there is not any mmo with no cheats or bots on it BUT  and its a big but i never seen any thing as bad as this game as i said the ratio is unblevable 6in 10 is using some kind of cheats!! so i am not saying ncsoft should get ride of all but i am sure they can make it hell of a lot better that what it is now?!!

Where did you get this info "6/10"? I barely see 2-3 running in faction map with meteors and 1 match out of 10 in my platinum arena fights is a fight with bot. That's the number every mmo has. Not more not less. Just the same.

Bot trains on lower level maps? Who the cricket care about lower level maps?

1 minute ago, speed79 said:

i duno why you guys keep trying to tell me that there is hacking  and pots on Korean ones, i know they do but not as bad as here you showed me 2 videos there i don't need to show you any videos i will just say to go to the mining filed in frost you got 10000000 bot there in plain day light and under the nose of ncsoft and nothing been done!!, i can bet you money now that once that got reported he would of got banned unlike hee i reported some chrs about  20 time and i still see them till today in the same *cricket*in spot pls don't tell me ncsoft cant see them the guy been there for 4 days same *cricket*in spot i mean come one now

So i proven that theres similar bot armies in other regions which lead you to dish out evidence and you still keep saying that theres less bots? Well yeah might have true but its not like it goes that west has 10000 bots and korea has 100. Not at all. Bot problem exists on every region thats simpel fact which cannot be denied and alone those videos show it that its same there as it is here.

Only thing that might be diffrent that Asian botters are more smart than botters in west. Doing Arena or SSP with bot is most retarded thing botter can do. Its instantly lot of reports from players leading to get accounts flagged and banned later on. If someone really wants to bot better do it in secret and hidden in corner

7 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Do i need to look for more?

i duno why you guys keep trying to tell me that there is hacking  and pots on Korean ones, i know they do but not as bad as here you showed me 2 videos there i don't need to show you any videos i will just say to go to the mining filed in frost you got 10000000 bot there in plain day light and under the nose of ncsoft and nothing been done!!, i can bet you money now that once that got reported he would of got banned unlike hee i reported some chrs about  20 time and i still see them till today in the same *cricket*in spot pls don't tell me ncsoft cant see them the guy been there for 4 days same *cricket*in spot i mean come one now

5 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Where did you get this info "6/10"? I barely see 2-3 running in faction map with meteors and 1 match out of 10 in my platinum arena fights is a fight with bot. That's the number every mmo has. Not more not less. Just the same.

Bot trains on lower level maps? Who the cricket care about lower level maps?

go arena late at nite or early in the morning and you will rearly find normal player there!

11 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

So i proven that theres similar bot armies in other regions which lead you to dish out evidence and you still keep saying that theres less bots? Well yeah might have true but its not like it goes that west has 10000 bots and korea has 100. Not at all. Bot problem exists on every region thats simpel fact which cannot be denied and alone those videos show it that its same there as it is here.

Only thing that might be diffrent that Asian botters are more smart than botters in west. Doing Arena or SSP with bot is most retarded thing botter can do. Its instantly lot of reports from players leading to get accounts flagged and banned later on. If someone really wants to bot better do it in secret and hidden in corner

my orginal post saying clearly that there is cheats there but no where near as much as here!! i mplayed the arena for the past 2 days in different time and i am seen more bots/hacks than in Korean one and its a massive difference not just 1 or 2  its about as i said i played 6/10 were using some kind of cheats/bots beside you all not concentrating on the main point which is there is cheats  in every  mmo you will play but in ncsoft case nothing and i mean nothing been done, you tell me now when you started playing on this reagion how many bots/hacks you enconterd !! now look at the current stat of the game and tell me its not getting a lot worse!!? so Korean might have the problem but they r working to contain it while ncsoft doing NOTHING , the proff of that is easy to c take alook at the fourm posts you will find  most of the posts is about hacks ,cheats, or optomization!! 3 problems that seem to get worse not better!?

4 minutes ago, speed79 said:

my orginal post saying clearly that there is cheats there but no where near as much as here!!

Highly doubt it. Grass is always greener on other side. If Korea, TW, JP or CN had better solution for botting problem NCwest would have access to that. Only reason why there might be less botters now in other regions is because West version came out and its new here and gold price is higher but once game been out for bit it will go down and some botters will vanish same goes with if new mmorpg comes out. Some of them move to that and so on

9 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Highly doubt it. Grass is always greener on other side. If Korea, TW, JP or CN had better solution for botting problem NCwest would have access to that. Only reason why there might be less botters now in other regions is because West version came out and its new here and gold price is higher but once game been out for bit it will go down and some botters will vanish same goes with if new mmorpg comes out. Some of them move to that and so on

ok here goes nothing more than prob i wil lget banned for saying this AGAIN  but i have to let every one know,NCSOFT IS NOT DOING ANY THING TO COUNTER OR CLOSE THE WHOLE OF WHICH HACKERS USE I ALREADY SENT THEM THE INFO ABOUT HOW THEY ACCES THE CLIENT.EXE VAULES AND ADJUST THEM TO GAIN ADVANTAGE AND THEY BANNED ME FOR ONE DAY CAS I DISCLOSED IT ON THE FOURM AND GUESS WHAT THOSE VAULES STILL ACCESABLE FROM THE BUBLIC CLIENT.EXE WHILE IT WOULD TAKE A GOOD I.T PERSON ABOUT HALF A DAY TO CHANGE THAT ISSUE, SO THERE AFTER THIS YOU TELL ME THAT THEY CARE!!

7 minutes ago, speed79 said:

ok here goes nothing more than prob i wil lget banned for saying this AGAIN  but i have to let every one know,NCSOFT IS NOT DOING ANY THING TO COUNTER OR CLOSE THE WHOLE OF WHICH HACKERS USE I ALREADY SENT THEM THE INFO ABOUT HOW THEY ACCES THE CLIENT.EXE VAULES AND ADJUST THEM TO GAIN ADVANTAGE AND THEY BANNED ME FOR ONE DAY CAS I DISCLOSED IT ON THE FOURM AND GUESS WHAT THOSE VAULES STILL ACCESABLE FROM THE BUBLIC CLIENT.EXE WHILE IT WOULD TAKE A GOOD I.T PERSON ABOUT HALF A DAY TO CHANGE THAT ISSUE, SO THERE AFTER THIS YOU TELL ME THAT THEY CARE!!

Once again you're acting like idiot. Sry to say that but i already explained it to you in your PM message which you obviously did not want to understand. Anyway wish you GL most likely you got urself banned / warned / got this deleted.

8 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Once again you're acting like idiot. Sry to say that but i already explained it to you in your PM message which you obviously did not want to understand. Anyway wish you GL most likely you got urself banned / warned / got this deleted.

i had to ppl been telling me that ncsoft is doing all this and all that and it was killing me not to say it, while  i know they didnt=/

13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Does anyone have a link to this?

Google brings up nothing.

Well ill try to find it for you but for some reason lately i've not been able to track several posts from reddit. I cant make promises

RNx65o2.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4evh0o/this_is_why_some_botterhacker_roam_free/

what ever any of you believe it or not. Would be kind of stupid to lie customers that they're not doing anything or they're not banning anyone. If they lied and got caught by it it would be catastrophic. Otherwise believe it or not but so far i personaly know 100% certain that theres bans going on and banwaves.

Also that CS confirms what i've been saying on many posts. They cannot act just based on player reports. It helps them get information who to investigate but Ncsoft HAS to always investigate each account by themselves and confirm that those accounts are breaking TOS

1 hour ago, Hatsunya said:

^This.  Reminds me of the company I work with and it's employees.  Most of the time we're losing more employees than we're taking in.  Part of it is management (they suck...like a lot...really really suck) but most of it is the employees.

OP: NCSoft management can only do so much.  They can't just hit a button that says "We found all bots and they're gone"  they have to find them other ways.

Untrue. There are games that are, effectively, bot-free. There are many games that do have bots but combat them very effectively.  A good example of the first is The Secret World, a less known game but rivaling WOW, Rift, and Tera in its complexity and size. A good example of the second is EVE Online.

Untrue in multiple ways. NCsoft is one of the big 5 in MMO market, along with Blizzard and EA. Claiming they have limited resources to combat bots is like saying that Microsoft has limited resources to ensure security of their users. There are many anti-botting techniques that can be implemented into an automated system. These include some program-level features as well as some ingame techniques and scripted AI. I used to run a private MMO server with a sizable population. When the botting issue appeared, my team successfully implemented those techiques, and we pretty much got rid of all the bots within a week.

F2P is a marketing term. The game still makes money off its players. Instead of F2P, use the correct term "microtransaction funded". Naturally, the ultimate goal of the game's producer is to get people to use microtransactions as much as possible. The only truly "free" part of it is that anyone can download the client, register an account, and create a character. And I agree, enabling a free-for-all in this way is aggravating the bot issue. Nevertheless, if website CMS systems such as Drupal, Wordpress and others are able to block spammers and automatically ban them from registering on the website, I fail to see where's the problem in doing the same for user accounts in BnS.

It's not a murder investigation, and does not need to take that long. They have event logs, they have GMs ingame, and it only takes ten seconds for the GM to verify whether or not a character is being botted or not. As I've already mentioned in my response to #2, I have firsthand experience with this: there are simple techniques that the GM can use to identif a bot when in doubt. Most of the time, there's no doubt at all - just look at the bot train and observe their behavior, they don't even bother to pretend.

Don't care about other regions. If what you say about KR BnS having this many bots even 4 years after launch, then it's a sad proof of incompetence or lack of care.

I don't think it's very likely that the community could band together and demand a solution. They'll rather *cricket* on forums and argue. And since the problem will only be getting worse, eventually the community will disappear into other games.

So you're basically bashing another player because they feel affected by high saturation of bots, based on the argument that you "do your own stuff and don't care about bots". Uh huh. 

I've challenge for you. Come up 5 ways to clear game out of bots and lets see what you come up other than lets all quit or quit paying. Use ur imagination to come up ideas.

5? Why not 4 or 99 or any other random number? Even ONE way to clear the game of bots would be enough. And before you go ranting off, I have already suggested it on the forum and don't feel like spelling out the whole thing again. Besides, active defense against bots is only one part of the formula. Taking away or at least lowering their incentive is another. Yes, that would mean revisiting some of the game's item and crafting mechanics, reevaluating values and rarity of resources, and possibly allowing players to gain them in other ways than in a mindnumbing grind. Which, I think, will never happen - what with NCsoft being infamous for loving their mindless grindcrowds.

To be fair: Final Fantasy XIV does it extremely well against bot players. I have not seen any issue for the last few years. I believe that it is fair to say that Blade and Soul could make the game Pay to play, like Square Enix does. This will definitely reduce the amount of bots, as they won't be making a new account so easily when they have to pay to play (speculation of course). Just my two cents.

Archived