Founder's Pack costume.

Wilderness

Its the same thing they're pushing hence the rotation of two outfits every 2 weeks. If they left outfits up indefinitely then everyone will run around looking like everyone else then the customization content gets rigid and stale.

19 minutes ago, Dad said:

(Yeah bad ones)

Y'know Dad, opinions are just that opinions.

I think the silver dragon outfit looks a lot better than Quick Draw and Transendence.
Am I wrong to think that? Nope, just my preference, just like many other people who may not share my same sentiments.

8ucXLDD.jpg

16 hours ago, Biscuit Krueger said:

If they put it in the shop it would greatly diminish its rarity for the people that supported he game from the beginning. Myself being a Master Pack founder would be greatly disappointed if they ever did this as they clearly stated it would never happen. 

I dont have those costumes, and i would LOVE to have them u.u, but i agree that if NCSOFT break their word selling something they promised to not sell, i wouldnt trust them for anything else, so i wouldnt pay for more stuff in their Cash Shop. That already happened to me with RaiderZ, i payd for the founders pack, we got rare head piece and a black horse mount, they sayd ''THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT IS BY BEING A FOUNDER'', well, 8 Months later they sold again the Founders pack....many of us started leaving the game, they sent a ugly winged horse to us but it wasnt worthy enough like the black one that was actually very cool...now they closed the servers and theres no more RaiderZ.

So ya, thats not a good idea...they should be nice with their founders...

2 hours ago, BattleKat said:

I dont have those costumes, and i would LOVE to have them u.u, but i agree that if NCSOFT break their word selling something they promised to not sell, i wouldnt trust them for anything else, so i wouldnt pay for more stuff in their Cash Shop. That already happened to me with RaiderZ, i payd for the founders pack, we got rare head piece and a black horse mount, they sayd ''THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT IS BY BEING A FOUNDER'', well, 8 Months later they sold again the Founders pack....many of us started leaving the game, they sent a ugly winged horse to us but it wasnt worthy enough like the black one that was actually very cool...now they closed the servers and theres no more RaiderZ.

So ya, thats not a good idea...they should be nice with their founders...

I want that supress dress so what shall I do when I dont know this game was playable in eu ? :P

On 10/4/2016 at 3:02 PM, hotfixxx said:

I want that supress dress so what shall I do when I dont know this game was playable in eu ? :P

To be honest, the game was announced and expected since like 6 years ago...like, i dont think is their fault if some players didnt know =/, i just didnt had enough money to afford for the founders pack...it was crazy expensive for just a few costumes.

I bought the master pack because NCsoft said it will never be on sale on cash shop ever. Also, I used these outfit in game and I often seeing other players ran passed me then turn back just to check out my outfit and some even whispered me how/where to get it...That's make me feel special and worth my money I spend for the master pack.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-04-13 at 11:25 PM, Kromede said:

I bought the master pack because NCsoft said it will never be on sale on cash shop ever. Also, I used these outfit in game and I often seeing other players ran passed me then turn back just to check out my outfit and some even whispered me how/where to get it...That's make me feel special and worth my money I spend for the master pack.

me too but its why im so beautiful :D

As someone who owns the founder costumes, I'd be perfectly fine with them re-releasing the costumes for an event of some sort. Maybe a future patch, help get a few more people in the game and whatnot.

I hate it when I see a costume I really love and find out that there's absolutely no way, no matter the effort I'm willing to put in, for me to get it. Wouldn't want to do that to someone else.

Archived