PVP literally takes no skill and I hate my life

I've been PVPing arena for a few months now. I'm a lvl 49BM HM2 and lose everyday 5-6 times consecutively to destroyers and KFM bots around level 20, I live in NZ so have around 300 ping , I watch PVP toturials and such and still lose almost every match (sometimes get AFK's). I struggle to get over 1400 medals or whatever there called and Summoners/scummoners/Warlocks are literally the most OP shit ever to be created in the history of the universe, they run circles blocking/resisting everything I do dealing massive damage just pressing 1,2,3,4-1,2,3,4 oh win easy game its a Fkin joke, my block key is  like holding up a sheet of paper as it does nothing at all and attacking is useless as i'm stunned or in the sky the entire match. Why is PVP so broke i'm not stupid, well at least I think so,  I just never stand a chance from the get go. All I want is my PVP dalies completed to get zen beans then soul-stones.

Also I don't have the time to make an ALT scummoner character 

EDIT: I want gold so I can get 30 Souls-stone pouches

Watch videos, actually the absorb the information that they give you.

Accept you have bad habits, and learn to get rid of them

Accept that your class must play a certain way to be played effectively, aka don't rush in and constantly try to fight like a Destroyer would.

Watching videos and streams is the best way to go. Advice people give you on a forum board doesn't stick as well as seeing someone do it.

Well playing a class with 300 ping other than summoner,FM or destroyer won't bring you any fun in arena anyway... you can practice, watch videos etc. as much as you want but this won't really help you because you can't use the combos like shown in the videos most likely. 

LOL, I came here expecting a thread about how awesome OP was or a troll BM posing as a KFM/Destro/SMN/WL to tell us all how easy their class was.

Instead I get this little bit of comedy gold.

OP: Git Gud.

Hem..... something does not make sense here. OP says 'Pvp literally takes no skill', in that case anyone could win easily, but it does not seem to be the case. I'm currently Platinum Rank as BM on EU, and I beat most summoners and warlocks I meet so... if they were that OP, that'd be a sure lose for me, not the case...

First, you play with 300 ms, that's a huge disadvantage. You won't be able to pull off a good combo with that, the usual and classic : CC > 2 x Honed Slash > repeat, will turn into CC > 1 x Honed Slash, you lose almost 50% of your dps during a chain CC combo.

TL;DR : 300 ms is way too much to pvp efficiently.

ITT:  "I can't spam attacks and win" "Ranged classes are overpowered because i dont know how to fight them"

Blade dancers are a joke. As a Blade Master, having any level of competence means they can't touch you. Stop attacking into spins and learn how to use z/x/3 on them. Scummoners are pretty easy too if you spec blade call and tab out of grabs.

300ms ping tho, that's a game changer. I could never play under that.

hi i lived near australia and my ms without wtfast is 220-270 so i understand where you are coming from. If you do not want to reroll summoner maybe you might want to try an alternative class? for me as a new player pov i found assassin very much easier to use because the stealth helps me a lot.

With wtfast i average about ~180 ms, usually it says between 171-181 so i just take 180 since i dont really know how effective it is. I do not even know if it really does reduce my ms according to its claims. I played against a friend of mine from another game and they told me i had delays in my attacks. My friend has around 120-150 ms. I played against 2 diamond players, it was so painful to watch. One diamond player, an assassin, 100-0 me without me even being able to use my skills.  My skills appear in a flash, but then i got restunned.

Against another diamond KFM, the moment i lift my leg up to break def, the kfm was already in moving behind motion with resist. I think unless you are a super pro who plays this game and can somehow manage to play with your MS difference i think it will be near impossible LOL.

Even the destroyer bots will destroy you simply because their reaction time is insanely quick. But i found out their weaknesses. One is they do not avoid aoe, the other they simply do not break def and will constantly hit into your block. Also after about 4 ccs i could cc them and thats where i blow all my cds. You have to be careful here because the destroyer bots can avoid a few ccs abusing nonexistent mechanics.  I got to gold by figuring out their weaknesses since destroyer bots beside FMs are one of my easier matchups LOL. GL and i hope my guide helps you you definitely do need wtfast.

Archived