Venom Darts for Evolving Weapon

AmeliaRain

BnS is a great game and I enjoyed it very much, and never have I played a game that the company pays so much attention and listen to the suggestions of players and changed content reasonably. Much appreciate your effort!

However, there is something bugging me recently - the cost of evolving weapons.

To evolve a weapon from True Pirate to True Breeze only, we need 190 darts. When me and my friends farm 4-man frozen fang for it, 7 out of 8 runs, we only get 1-3 darts per run, and if to purchase in AH, the darts alone cost about 418g(and the unit price is still going up), not including the cost of other materials...

May I know that if it is possible to reduce the number of darts required during evolution or increase the number of darts dropped in dungeons? Thanks.

Just now, AmeliaRain said:

BnS is a great game and I enjoyed it very much, and never have I played a game that the company pays so much attention and listen to the suggestions of players and changed content reasonably. Much appreciate your effort!

However, there is something bugging me recently - the cost of evolving weapons.

To evolve a weapon from True Pirate to True Breeze only, we need 190 darts. When me and my friends farm dungeons for it, 7 out of 8 runs, we only get 1-3 darts per run, and if to purchase in AH, the darts alone cost about 418g(and the unit price is still going up), not including the cost of other materials...

May I know that if it is possible to reduce the number of darts required during evolution or increase the number of darts dropped in dungeons? Thanks.

You can often get 8-15 darts per run in 4-man mode, plus chance for other expensive goodness. The progression to True Breeze isn't required (or even reasonably worthwhile) at all at the moment, so take your time and farm'em up :V

13 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You can often get 8-15 darts per run in 4-man mode, plus chance for other expensive goodness. The progression to True Breeze isn't required (or even reasonably worthwhile) at all at the moment, so take your time and farm'em up :V

All the runs are 4 man... And 1 or 2 darts per run, 3 at most. Compared to the output, 190 is a lot. :v

Actually I have enough g to buy the darts, but many of my friends complained to me about this, and I hate to see them quitting because the cost of upgrading is too high. Although it's not necessary to get breeze currently, judging from their speed of earning g, really don't know when they can afford the upgrade.

And frankly, a game with more people playing it would have more fun. Not everyone can afford the price or time, most of them can't.

i did yeti 4 at least 10 times for now got 22.

yeah devastating. but u can always buy them in market.

otherwise.

play the game.

no need to rush, and if u want to have something fast you need  to give something, being it time or gold.

48 minutes ago, AmeliaRain said:

ಠ_ಠ

My impression is they have completely ignored the primary issues with this game and are releasing content that has already been laid out for them by the Korean team.  My experience with Korean games being released to NA has always, always shown that the NA company has absolutely no control over what they can change (even when they say they do).

Nothing in the game currently requires over True Pirate Weapon or True Siren Accessories.  Get your Oathbreaker Bracelet and you should have NO PROBLEM doing ANY DUNGEON atm.

I agree that the Dart drops are slim, but they are a LUXURY at the moment.  Farm them up, or sell them for quick cash.  Either way you choose, it's just extra.

with so many posts about people want reach endgame gear, i really hope ncsoft goes P2W.. man they will do tons of money if they put all the mats in cash-shop because people don't want farm them, they will just buy them all.

I agree the rate for farming darts seems low. My friends and I will add up the darts at the end of the night and split. Last two nights it was 14 runs 44 darts and 12 runs 44 darts. So 11 each person for 4 hours of farming. The chance seems to be around 1 in 30 runs gives double digit drops if that.

While I do agree that you do not need to upgrade right now it does feel depressing to think we need around 2600 darts to max out gear on the current path and with 4 hours or so of farming a night I am only averaging 15 a day. So you know just need to farm for like 173 days or 692 hours. Hopefully future content drops more for time spent.

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

the progression to true Breeze isn't required yet, if we were getting at least 2 updates per year. but we're getting updates every month and we will continue getting them in this rhythm, and the content will require more than just True Breeze. if we struggle to progress to True Breeze(not all of us buy from gold sellers), how we'll be able to progress beyond that that the requirements will be even more demanding?

12 minutes ago, Ginki said:

the progression to true Breeze isn't required yet, if we were getting at least 2 updates per year. but we're getting updates every month and we will continue getting them in this rhythm, and the content will require more than just True Breeze. if we struggle to progress to True Breeze(not all of us buy from gold sellers), how we'll be able to progress beyond that that the requirements will be even more demanding?

Current content is doable with True Profane stuff, so I have a suspicion new content will be doable with true pirate stuff or under - given a few tries and learning the mechanics. And new content, I suspect, will be a source for better gear/soulshields and perhaps frozen darts.

Plus, if you know how to manage your stats, you'll be perfectly well-stocked for what's to come. I have 500 AP/ ~60% crit / ~210% crit damage with just the True Pirate weapon. The goldbuyers with Awakened Scorpio and all other accessories maxed have 580~620 AP, but similar (and often lower...) crit/critdamage, making my damage about 20% worse at most. I highly doubt that the 20% increase will be that damn vital.

Archived