Nerf Summoners

Saitosan

As you can read the title please nerf summoners. I play as an assasin. I fight against all classes and when i get killed i know that yes there is mistake that i make in the fight. But when i play against *cricket* summoners i use my lot of skills to enter stealth get away then attack back in... NO NO NO NO not even working 30 sec pet knock down, gets in stealth impossible to catch, you cannot aircombo cause it PETS STUNS YOU AND PUTS YOU DOWN??!

I personally think that summoner class designed mostly to girls and maybe 3 button League of Legend players which you dont need skill to play. Is this how Blade and Soul marketing a class? Hey man we should design a class to brainless people and mostly dont have any mmo experience girls(Im not offending any girls but its the truth). Is this it ? It really puts a huge cliff to balancing the pvp in arena.

To all other classes i respect every one of them. If they killed me i know that i made a mistake they got me out of stealth and deserved it. But when fighting against summoners, no i just cant accept cause i know that i was faster i was the one who worked hard and yet im the one who killed. While summoner sits right there pressed only 1 button. Thats not fair and i hope that you guys maybe nerf summoners in the future thank you.

Summoner counters assassins 0.o Could of fooled me. And before you misread into that i'm a sin main -.- Stop building a pvp build against them, pretend they're a dungeon boss and lightning the ~~~~ out of them. You'll see very quickly that they're quite easy to kill, you've just got to know when to attack when to run.

9 minutes ago, Saitosan said:

I personally think that summoner class designed mostly to girls and maybe 3 button League of Legend players which you dont need skill to play.

That line was hilarious. You should get out of Gold first before saying anything about balance, there is a reason why you are stuck there. Summoner is fairly balanced, it just has some bugs that need to be fixed. Obviously Summoner counters Assassins, so it isnt a wonder why you get destroyed by them. And before you call me out as a Silver Summoner player, I am also a Plat KFM and Destro and I have every other class in the game in Gold. 

-Ra9eQuit

If you have KFM And Destro you basicly can understand when you play as a summoner you dont have to give your %100 focus to win so thats unfair they should nerf it

And in order me to get in the diamond i shouldnt face with summoners Rage and you know it. But when you come across 5 summoners in a row you basicly cannot get out of gold thats the point

People like easy  and faceroll classes like summoners,that's why there is an overabundance of them on the ladder. My only advice don't try to combo them, just pve them - rb-f while they are cced, use your multiple dazes.But this is an uphill battle, a summoner don't have to know anything about your skills and still randomly instagib you.

Summoner is the most likely to get a buff/rework because it's so weak in pvp in Korea. It's far to easy to play assassin in almost any game because they just have to have the stealth standard, which passively disables the target-reliant skills of the opponent while it stalls for cooldowns. If you are constantly making summoners go into stealth, I'm going to have to tell you that is your problem and you just spam your skills. Also, people play this class as a main because it has a cat. Oh, and most girls I know play assassins, but only for pvp because "it's easier".

Stop crying kid.

If you think playing summoner is all about spamming 1 skill, you are very much wrong (and that girl line is pure bullsh*t).

Every class has it's own counter if the other person know's how to play against it.

You gotta know who to prioritize (between sum and cat) and when, learn cooldowns, skills, combos, watch buffs, etc, and play accordingly.

If you get hit and out of stealth, don't blame the summoner or any other class, blame yourself for getting hit..

If you burn you tab and can't escape from main combos then well.. that's the main goal of most fights, right?

Summoner isn't even the most broken class in arena PVP if you know your away around it.

So, wipe your tears and learn to play.

7 hours ago, Pyrophobia said:

Stop crying kid.

If you think playing summoner is all about spamming 1 skill, you are very much wrong (and that girl line is pure bullsh*t).

Every class has it's own counter if the other person know's how to play against it.

You gotta know who to prioritize (between sum and cat) and when, learn cooldowns, skills, combos, watch buffs, etc, and play accordingly.

If you get hit and out of stealth, don't blame the summoner or any other class, blame yourself for getting hit..

If you burn you tab and can't escape from main combos then well.. that's the main goal of most fights, right?

Summoner isn't even the most broken class in arena PVP if you know your away around it.

So, wipe your tears and learn to play.

Lol, who takes a summoner seriously anyway? "learn cooldowns,skills, combos"? Don't make me laugh, oh, yes, that's why there were numerous diamond summoner bots.

one thing is a bot.. another is a player lol obviously against bots it's unfair in a bunch of numerous reasons (and there are way more KFM bots than summoners)

I don't even know why are you even bringing bots to this but ok

And who takes a summoner seriously? That's your statement? lol.. grow up kiddo

Here are some tips (take them if you want):

#1 Learn to play

#2 Learn all classes as i said before and what they do before you cry against one class because you can't be stealth 24/7 and have an easy retarded win (that's what all good players do)

#3 Stop trying to nerf summoners even more because you just can't win out of your lack of skill

2 hours ago, amorent said:

Lol, who takes a summoner seriously anyway? "learn cooldowns,skills, combos"? Don't make me laugh, oh, yes, that's why there were numerous diamond summoner bots.

you do realize that those were all hackers, right? there were no actual Summoner bots in diamond that weren't also hackers.

Jonathan (babbletr0n): " Summoners will not be nerfed" HAHAHAH deal with it.

Check their " Silverfrost Mountain dungeon with the devs" livestream. He officially said it.

" I personally think that summoner class designed mostly to girls " really? LOL. That line tho made me ctfu.
I`m a guy and plays a female gender summoner. Idfc what other people thinks . I play how i wanna play.

" Why are you a guy playing a female? Shouldn`t you be playing a male gender class?" who tf cares. Not everyone plays a female class unless they want to stare at their ass all day from behind and boobs in front LOL.

I personally think that males fit with the action asian concept thats why i play with male char. Imagine that you are watching IP man the movie, I think the main char who is Donnie Yen fits with the concept cause he is faster and when you watch him he delivers that action scene perfect. Of course there are women in the asian action movies they do the kung fu and stuff and its really good but they dont satisfy you comparing to the male performance. Because women are elegant and cute :) .. You cannot put a male char to a drama concept cause the woman will be more successfull than him cause they show emotions better comparing to men.

And i wish that every female char in the game were actually a girl that would be fun i think . It would be nice to share the game experience with acutally a girl in real life. Not a female char who is actually is a male and has hairy b a l l s :)  Thats my idea. And dont get me wrong i also respect your idea too, dont get offended :p

summoner is pain in the ass for sin's but not unwinable! a bit tips is to "1" his pet for 30 sec off, then try to pull him away from his pet with tab and do your combos! dont try the stealth way vs them coze they can easy get you out of stealth, i use burst dmg vs them and i use stealth to run away only for cds to come back! a good advice som1 told me is to go interface and make the pet name disable so u know who the hell is the human and who the pet:-D many times when i had both of the names up was mistaken coze MANY summoners outfit there cat to be exactly as they are !!

Its always funny to read "nerf this class, nerf that class, i play against every other class very well but this/that class always makes me rage because i tend to lose against them"

You guys want a nerf, then maybe you should start making suggestions. Well while we are at it, nerf assassins stealth or to be more precise, their ability to get back into stealth in arena. Make it so it takes a while to regenrate the stealth or whatever. Because it is no fun to fight against an assassin that hides in stealth permanently and plays the timer game instead of actually fight.

Assassins can kill summoners, every class can kill summoners easily if they know how to. And pvp is a tactics game, know when to attack, bait the escapes etc.

Archived