can he report me?

Servant

I was farming on the soulstone plains with my sin and someone whisper me, he will report me ,because i use cheats.

He mean it is a bug to take a meteor or injured soldier on my stealth mode and that is cheating to run with that stealth speed buff with the extra speed buff from the quest item.

I'm not sure it is true or a flame, because he try to kill me, but i go to my 15 sec stealth mode and take my quest item and run away to my base.

There is nothing to stop him to report you lol

However it will depend on NCsoft preview the incident in case if they do pay attention to every reports, if your case handling by a NOOB staff (there is one that had zero knowledge about the game mechanic response in other thread) then you probably get ban by their stupidness.

1 hour ago, BlueBlue said:

There is nothing to stop him to report you lol

However it will depend on NCsoft preview the incident in case if they do pay attention to every reports, if your case handling by a NOOB staff (there is one that had zero knowledge about the game mechanic response in other thread) then you probably get ban by their stupidness.

And then he can make a ticket to the support and they will unban him. Also, are the GMs that handle ingame stuff also the ones that post here on the forums? In other games the staff was usualy split. One part responsible for ingame actions and the other one for the forums

Can he report you? Well yeah, you can report anyone for whatever reason. However the real question is: Was the report justifiable? The answer is definetly not. Why you may ask. Simple, cuz if devs considered it an exploit to pick up things while in stealth, they would have made it so that stealth breaks when picking something up.

(Didn't they recently do something similar for sins killing people with machine guns while in stealth?)

3 hours ago, Servant said:

I was farming on the soulstone plains with my sin and someone whisper me, he will report me ,because i use cheats.

He mean it is a bug to take a meteor or injured soldier on my stealth mode and that is cheating to run with that stealth speed buff with the extra speed buff from the quest item.

I'm not sure it is true or a flame, because he try to kill me, but i go to my 15 sec stealth mode and take my quest item and run away to my base.

Hey Servant,

As others have pointed out, anyone can report another player. Our team will go and investigate but if they don't see you do anything that's actually against the rules, no action will be taken. If for some reason you do get banned in error, please make a Support Ticket so that our team can make sure it gets cleared up.

2 hours ago, Kretias said:

And then he can make a ticket to the support and they will unban him. Also, are the GMs that handle ingame stuff also the ones that post here on the forums? In other games the staff was usualy split. One part responsible for ingame actions and the other one for the forums

Hey Kretias,

To answer your question, we're two separate groups. We have moderators and community team members on the forums and customer service and GMs who handle in-game stuff.

31 minutes ago, Syanonn said:

The soulstone plain summoner speed hacking bots that grabs meteorites/injured soldiers are still there after days and days of reporting

Hey Syanonn,

It may appear this way but it's not true. We've been working really hard on banning them but we have to get proof that it's happening and sometimes this takes time. :(

Archived