Teleporting cheater stealing prestige

KattFallon

That's not teleporting, that's speed hack, but your client cant translate his speed thus it appears to you that he is teleporting. Be aware of him cause he will *cricket* you ...

Also what kind of a beast machine are you using that you play with shadows on in soulstone fields at 60fps while recording? :o

I saw at least 3 different guys using this on the same SS Plains channel and a party member saw them too, I was trying to tell people these speadhackers are around but they were in denial and told me I was "lagging" (haha as if this can be lag) and kept repeating the broken phrase "speedhack can't work cause position is server side only".

One of them showed up out of nowhere after I broke a weapon box and he picked up a bomb and threw it at me and instantly ran away "teleporting" 200 meters every jump.

Tried getting a photo but he was way too fast and vanished, I did get his name from the combat log but I don't know how much support will bother with that without a screenshot.

Gameguard is so sure doing its job alright, people speedhacking left and right.

13 hours ago, Rugba said:

I saw at least 3 different guys using this on the same SS Plains channel and a party member saw them too, I was trying to tell people these speadhackers are around but they were in denial and told me I was "lagging" (haha as if this can be lag) and kept repeating the broken phrase "speedhack can't work cause position is server side only".

One of them showed up out of nowhere after I broke a weapon box and he picked up a bomb and threw it at me and instantly ran away "teleporting" 200 meters every jump.

Tried getting a photo but he was way too fast and vanished, I did get his name from the combat log but I don't know how much support will bother with that without a screenshot.

Gameguard is so sure doing its job alright, people speedhacking left and right.

Same has happened to me. I've come across around 5 different people but as they haven't entered combat with me or anyone else I have been unable to get their names as they are just too fast. Hopefully something can be done about them.

Archived