Did they chagned Small dragon certificate and Dragon certificate?

Mysticstrider

I'm trying to do the popular moonwater dungeons dailies but they're not giving me any of the certificates anymore. If this is the reason, then is there a reason why they made it only obtainable through the new content updates and why it's not longer letting me getting it from the moonwater dailies prior to the update?

1 minute ago, Tyranei said:

I believe the Certificates are given by the 4 blue dungeon dailies.  I could be wrong though.

That's what I said. Did you even read what I wrote? They changed that, however. So I'm wondering why.................................

Just now, Mysticstrider said:

That's what I said. Did you even read what I wrote? They changed that, however. So I'm wondering why.................................

You said "popular dungeon dailies" which is left up to interpretation.  I thought you meant the purple dungeons.  The blue dungeon dailies stopped being popular close to a month ago.

Well, now I'm done.

My computer can't handle soulstone plains and endgame bosses requires a reaction time too high for me to beat them. I'm not changing hardware just to play BnS, and since I can't get soulstones anymore there's no way I can keep playing.

GG, see you when you'll fix this shit.

4 minutes ago, Takao said:

3 in max lvl 50. purple dungeons and 2 in mushin tower daily so thats why soulstone prices are up...

Bots dont farm those dungeons yet so they lack certificates. Might also be the reason there's less bots in pvp now.

Lol.

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Bots dont farm those dungeons yet so they lack certificates. Might also be the reason there's less bots in pvp now.

Lol.

Exactly this ^

Bots cant farm zen beans anymore for soulstones so the supply is less on the market and prices went up.

Also if you look closely, the now dungeons all have a bot-preventing mechanic in them so that its not so easy / possible to bot through it.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Exactly this ^

Bots cant farm zen beans anymore for soulstones so the supply is less on the market and prices went up.

Also if you look closely, the now dungeons all have a bot-preventing mechanic in them so that its not so easy / possible to bot through it.

You can still afk in xserver though, because votekick might hurt someone's feelings.

13 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You can still afk in xserver though, because votekick might hurt someone's feelings.

IKR? While personally i think a votekick wouldnt be the best option, make an autokick if there is no movement / input into the game, or make it impossible for you to loot if you didnt do 1% damage on the boss.

57 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Also if you look cl

Still damage on community was already done and spam is still in its peak causei have 8 friends in ignore that i cant decline cause they will friend me again again and again and block dont work.

Biggest issue right now is Hell event that given some people insane pve power for free, how somebody can get soulshield that should not even be in game for next two or more updates major updates.

2 minutes ago, Takao said:

Still damage on community was already done and spam is still in its peak causei have 8 friends in ignore that i cant decline cause they will friend me again again and again and block dont work.

Biggest issue right now is Hell event that given some people insane pve power for free, how somebody can get soulshield that should not even be in game for next two or more updates major updates.

"Insane pve power"...? Arguably not really: http://bns.mouseclic.com/wiki/item/723639?lang=en Good hp, crap dps.

And it'll most likely be removed from game after it's patched out.

Just now, Takao said:

That good hp will skip you thrue most of dungeons where u need only survive so.... Also the main problem is the enchaments from this bopai.

Most current dungeons(esp.4-man) need a decent DPS to get the kill before timer is out. Shield with little to no crit leaving you at only your equip-crit (~35%?) but giving you 80k hp probably won't get you anywhere.

What are the enchantments that this shield gives that you mention?

16 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Most current dungeons(esp.4-man) need a decent DPS to get the kill before timer is out. Shield with little to no crit leaving you at only your equip-crit (~35%?) but giving you 80k hp probably won't get you anywhere.

Sure, that SS is junk for PvE; but it's op in Open PvP, since it gives you the ability to simply absorb every CD of your enemies while losing only few HP.

1 minute ago, KhaosThanathan said:

Sure, that SS is junk for PvE; but it's op in Open PvP, since it gives you the ability to simply absorb every CD of your enemies while losing only few HP.

Can't argue with that, it does seem like a pretty useful OWPVP shield with crit defense and the like. The guy just said "insane pve power" and I was doubtful about that.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

i am currently at 78k HP with 53% crit chance .-. and 1600+ crit damage.....so....all depends how you make your setup more than the actual soulshields.

I meant if you're using Hell shields. Are you using Hell shields?

Also those are pretty op stats, how do you get 1600 crit damage and 53% crit while still having 80k hp? :C (I assume you're a FM from previous posts)

24 minutes ago, Enhance said:

i am currently at 78k HP with 53% crit chance .-. and 1600+ crit damage.....so....all depends how you make your setup more than the actual soulshields.

41 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I meant if you're using Hell shields. Are you using Hell shields?

Also those are pretty op stats, how do you get 1600 crit damage and 53% crit while still having 80k hp? :C (I assume you're a FM from previous posts)

Oh sorry i missed the hellshields part lol.

I am a summoner actually. But i have a FM and Warlock too xD

I am using naryu / yeti / scorpion mix infused with crit and the 440 crit damage bracelet.

Archived