GAME IS DEAD...

LoDoSs

--macro users everywhere ( %20 real player, %80 bots ). PVP , PVE , dungeons, all chats... macrobots in everywhere.

--nobody, nostuff, no GM  in the game or forums.

-- Huge Lag problem.

--Unbalanced characters.

i am so sorry... too much waiting for this game but this game dead, just spending time worstly...

1 hour ago, LoDoSs said:

--macro users everywhere ( %20 real player, %80 bots ). PVP , PVE , dungeons, all chats... macrobots in everywhere.

--nobody, nostuff, no GM  in the game or forums.

-- Huge Lag problem.

--Unbalanced characters.

i am so sorry... too much waiting for this game but this game dead, just spending time worstly...

The bot problem is pretty bad. Seems like every part of this game is infested with bots especially pvp. I climbed all the way to 1800 rating just by fighting bots and mybe 2-3 real players a long the way. On the plus side its free gold so i dont know.

18 minutes ago, Eimi said:

lodoss, it says you joined 15 minutes ago ~

I find it hard to believe you'd even have time to get past the intro, let alone arrive to such conclusions about the game ~

i joined because of i wanna say smthng...(this account one of my subaccounts.) i write another posts with my another accounts. i have playing this game since first day. this game big dissapointed for me, i am waiting BsN for a few years. whatever i hope fix the problem if not most of players leave.

25 minutes ago, Aevri said:

Idk other servers, mine seem active, sometimes feels like overpopulated around end game content areas. Also disable unnecessary chat channels.

i block 10-20 spammers everyday... they send friend req., whisper, etc. this isnt chat chan. problems. i have 3 --- 45 lwl char.s now, maybe there are so much active player but i am thinking about future .

1 minute ago, KrystalHazard said:

Wanna have fun with the bots? Get a couple friends and go to Pinchy in the Cinderlands. The bots will bunch up when the boss isn't there. Toss bombs at them until they die.

Then report them when they're dead.

Good times! :D

ahahah :)  .... seems like realy good activity, i ll try :). Revenge of LoDoS  from bots ahahahaha.

44 minutes ago, Moggie said:

In regards to the imbalanced classes, no one said they were supposed to be balanced. That's what the difficulty rating in character creation is for. You're right about the bots though.

i didn't say unblanced diffuculty level. i mean unequal advantage of characters.

for example ; sumoner diff. lvl. ** easy  and assasins lvl **** hard

(standart player of all char.) sumo vs forece master can be painfull for sumo but asas can defeat easly force master. there are no information about these in the char. creation screen ?

2 minutes ago, LoDoSs said:

i didn't say unblanced diffuculty level. i mean unequal advantage of characters.

for example ; sumoner diff. lvl. ** easy  and assasins lvl **** hard

(standart player of all char.) sumo vs forece master can be painfull for sumo but asas can defeat easly force master. there are no information about these in the char. creation screen ?

My suggestion would be to not take pvp so seriously. Especially among mmo's, pvp in general does not work. Combine that with the fact that there's a commonly used and legal exploit that NCSoft allows. You shouldn't be pvping to win, just have fun. Learn how to be okay with losing, or competitive games might not be for you.

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

Funny part about the bots is that I'm seeing it in other MMOs that you wouldn't expect either. It's really getting out of hand in a lot of games.

Pretty much this.

I just find it annoying that people keep repeating the known issue but think it's suppose to clear up without a fail in sight.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived