Fix the EU servers NCSOFT

Adoria

4 minutes ago, Zaaryus said:

I find it strange that NCSoft doesn't respond to a single post with feedback.

Seems to me like they see everything as trolling or hate, then ignore it.

Very unprofessional.

And if that is the way they look at it, they wonder why people have been driven to that mentality when they ignore everything and then continue to add stuff to the cash shop in hopes that people buy it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Taemek said:

And if that is the way they look at it, they wonder why people have been driven to that mentality when they ignore everything and then continue to add stuff to the cash shop in hopes that people buy it.

I'd honestly love to support the game by buying costumes and other cosmetics, if they would listen to the community.

In fact, without those who play completely for free, they would lose the paying players as well.

What I have bought so far:

Founder's Master Pack.

About 8 costumes.

3 weapon skins.

I ignored how poorly made the wardrobe system was and the fact that weapon skins has the most ridiculous system ever.

Now I'm getting tired of this and I think I'll stop buying cosmetics from any NCSoft game, sadly.

All I want from them is a response, some information on what they are doing, communication.

I'm tired of miscommunication and ignorance..

I also want to refer to this post.

3 minutes ago, Zaaryus said:

I'd honestly love to support the game by buying costumes and other cosmetics, if they would listen to the community.

In fact, without those who play completely for free, they would lose the paying players as well.

What I have bought so far: Founder's Master Pack, about 8 costumes, 3 weapon skins.

I ignored how poorly made the wardrobe system was and the fact that weapon skins has the most ridiculous system ever.

Now I'm getting tired of this and I think I'll stop buying cosmetics from any NCSoft game, sadly.

All I want from them is a response, some information on what they are doing, communication.

I'm tired of miscommunication and ignorance..

I also want to refer to this post.

I agree with you, playing from Australia, we have been asking for an OCE/SEA server since beta was around and we got ignored.

They fail to understand that people are not going to spend money on a title that they cannot get full enjoyment out of because they are handicapped, even things as trivial as costumes, peoples simply are not going to support a product unless the simple basics of a game can be met, chat is a perfect example. They can't even get the chat working correctly and it randomly bugs for no reason.

17 minutes ago, Taemek said:

I agree with you, playing from Australia, we have been asking for an OCE/SEA server since beta was around and we got ignored.

They fail to understand that people are not going to spend money on a title that they cannot get full enjoyment out of because they are handicapped, even things as trivial as costumes, peoples simply are not going to support a product unless the simple basics of a game can be met, chat is a perfect example. They can't even get the chat working correctly and it randomly bugs for no reason.

Yeah, the chat is a complete mess and that is not only because of bots.

Here's a few things I would change:

Optimize how data is sent.

More complex regex to detect scam and bots, yet let people use words without the message not getting sent.

Message per second limits. This would apply especially for faction and region chat.

Whisper rules. You can choose to only let friends whisper you.

Game Masters or Moderators to be a part of the community and moderate chat, not everything can be automated.

Change the UI/design to make it more pleaseable to watch, it's a mess now.

Save more chat history client-side, do not clear the chat all the time.

Cross-server whispers. Why isn't this a thing?

Another thing that annoys me, is that you are shown as offline when you are in a cross-server dungeon when trying to whisper.

You should stop using just cmd  ping use  PingPlotter it will show more details  what is going on :)  For me  server actually performs  very well but  hop  before actual server  have some issues.   206.127.157.86  loosing packets  Jttr is insane :(

206_127_148_171_ncsoft_com.png

5 minutes ago, Mushius said:

You should stop using just cmd  ping use  PingPlotter it will show more details  what is going on :)  For me  server actually performs  very well but  hop  before actual server  have some issues.   206.127.157.86  loosing packets  Jttr is insane :(

206_127_148_171_ncsoft_com.png

Yep and only NCsoft can raise the correct notifications to the companies that need to look in to why their hardware is creating an issue.

What gets me, is that it so inconsistent. Yesterday I played all day, and had no lag issues at all. Today I log in, and it's choppy, with stuttering mobs that freeze and then suddenly move in bursts of 3 or 4 actions, and a delay where I click LMB and half a second later the character reacts.

Nothing changed on my end. To test my network, I log into another game (LoL), and play smooth and without any sign of lag. Log back into BnS and it's lagfest again. Log out again and try Elder Scrolls Online, again there's no lag. Back into BnS and it's laggy. If it was me, or my connection, or some ISP problem it wouldn't be confined only to BnS and no other game or internet service I access. It's clear that BnS are having networking problems of some kind, and they need to fix them, because this game does NOT work well with lag involved, when there's so much emphasis on perfectly timing skills.

Archived