Forums

Fix the EU servers NCSOFT

Adoria

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here we go again --- AMAZINGGGGG - FIX THE DAMNNN LAG TO EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY  THE HELL U RELEASE AGAME WITH SO MANY BUGS LAGS = IF U CANT MAKE IT PROPER = WHYYYYY

o7XDGjc.jpg

if u cant make a real EU server - DONT DO ITTTT - DONT LIE TO PPL ITS EU --- IT IS NOT EU 

thats the last time i try to trust NCSOFT after L2 ---- im out NSCOFT is a completly joukE

LAG = BOTS = NO SUPPORT = HUGGE LAG - we event cant play in it wtfffff

just look EU - look ppl and dotn even thing to play here 

mVnhgXl.gif

indeed but i  will make FB group for it - after l2 i wll not forgive NCsoft - we wasted years to aks them to do something 

I've been experiencing the same kind of stuff, I know it's not my internet for sure. I sent them a message on support, which they replied with all kinds of ways how to fix my side of the problem which wasn't even there, eventually ended up saying it's my ISP most likely. I hardly think something is wrong on their side, but I guess that's what we have to live with. :)

45% lossee WTFFFF are u insane - my net is way perfectttt - thats a joukeeeeim so pissed wayyy pisssssseeedddd

i provide to ppl internet dont tell its my net - fiber optic to my pc - losses to bns 45% - thats frostrating -------- and yes i pay premium so what now ????????

A CM confirmed here in the forums that the login server, the marketplace and "other components" of the EU servers are outsorced to NA. This is also why EU and NA has to have maintenance simultaneously. For "other components", I bet this is arena or even cross-server dungeons.

The problem is, you can't fix it. The server structure would need a complete rebuild or several mirrors and restructurization. And NCsoft surely is not gonna invest this.

Ahem ... your so called director is the NCsoft management. And it was them who decided to save money by outsourcing EU server parts to NA. Because running only 1 NA/EU marketplace or login server is way cheaper than running 2 of them. So they exactly knew what they were doing.

It's not some eployees in the lower hierarchy. The problem is the management (you called it "director").

BELIVE me i will fiereout all of them in 1h thats a so frostrating - if i was CEO director etc )

u distrespect ppl u just forget  who is paying your salary ------- wtf is this 

in my company if u do this u have 5min till i can u out --- 5min -- just 5min NOT 23789476398472  hours 

10 minutes ago, Draka said:

Oh, so it's not me only... 10 mins ago the game became unplayable. Insane lag spikes, total freeze, disconnects. And it keeps getting worse.

same for me , was in E-fleet 24 and had 5 mins of being able to run around and do anything except use any skills, all my skills had a min 5 secs delay,  game basically a waste of time playing, I dont want to do anything because of it and most of the time can't,  Scared to join any dungeon groups not knowing if I will be able to actually play. 

Its same thing week after week after week, Friday comes game goes very unstable, lag , skill delays, game freezes, then over weekend there will be the now common game server crashes. How the hell does this Happen, its 2016 !! this game is like playing on Dial up connection !!!!! 

I WANA KNOW who will got the blame nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww --- who is the idiot admin or so - who is out of ncsoft - who did this - ???????????????????????????

btw GMS now is the time u answer it ??????????????????

if u can manage a simple game lets us know so we leave before u millk us as cows ???? 

no 1 of them will answer or i will get banned ( i dotn care ) if i play in 120 lags 

5 minutes ago, Adoria said:

I WANA KNOW who will got the blame nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww --- who is the idiot admin or so - who is out of ncsoft - who did this - ???????????????????????????

btw GMS now is the time u answer it ??????????????????

if u can manage a simple game lets us know so we leave before u millk us as cows ???? 

Btw its not NCsoft, it is NCwest Holdings that publish the game NA/EU under contract from NCsoft, yes it maybe a affiliated company but it is actually a separately run company and they obviously want to spend as little money as possible in publishing this game all to maximise profits. 

Obviously they have no staff what so ever based in the EU just remote servers and only a 'skeleton' crew in NA.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ARE YOR SERIOUSSSSSS

LKVhJ5W.jpg

EU SERVER ======= DREAM FOR ITTTTTT

FIX THIS ASAPPPPP NC SOFT - or u are soft ?

Just now, Elvenmad said:

Btw its not NCsoft, it is NCwest Holdings that publish the game NA/EU under contract from NCsoft, yes it maybe a affiliated company but it is actually a separately run company and they obviously want to spend as little money as possible in publishing this game all to maximise profits. 

i rly dont care - did i pay yes - what i wanna is fun to enjoy - so far i got lag, hugge lag + lag and again lag ? 

What you are saying about the servers being bad at the moment is true and I want to agree with you but the way type makes me want to punch you in the face.

You do it on purpose to troll? All you're doing is making it harder to take you seriously/get your point across.

NCSOFT, your servers are bad.

Not only for some people, like you claim on your stream, but for most people! (for EU at least.)

seriously, not even "big 4"? 

its impossible to cast a skill in time....

i'd probably blame whatever EU company they got to host the servers, probably has a *cricket*ing peering agreement  except with some lucky ISP's

6 minutes ago, Adoria said:

i rly dont care - did i pay yes - what i wanna is fun to enjoy - so far i got lag, hugge lag + lag and again lag ? 

well everyone screaming 'NCSOFT'   while facts are its nothing to do with them at all, game is published here by NCwest  Holdings under contract with NCsoft and as long as they are not breaching their contract  it is nothing to do with NCsoft.

Just now, Saber said:

What you are saying about the servers being bad at the moment is true and I want to agree with you but the way type makes me want to punch you in the face.

You do it on purpose to troll? All you're doing is making it harder to take you seriously/get your point across.

NCSOFT, your servers are bad.

Not only for some people, like you claim on your stream, but for most people! (for EU at least.)

not at all mate = i cant play so far with this lag - dungeon lags all the party is gone - the have lag - i can say i have a way good net to eu - so we suffer for what >?

I can say this ppl is leavening BNS for this - we got lag - DC - hugge becouse we have EU server ( dream of it ) and what we do ? - we just follow NC idiots thay say "EU is in GERMANY"  - as me in germany is my ************************************* - thats all 

Archived