4 fps really, freaking 4 fps, sure everything is ok in the game.

Aionia

Since the unchained patch, the fps drops are insane, i can stand this, idk if is GG fault, pretty sure is it, or simple they *cricket* up something thats is not GG.
Lose to a bot in arena because idk what the *cricket* is happening because with 4 what the *cricket* can i do.

This is a big *cricket*ing problem, and NCSOFT is doing nothing for what i know.

The Rng in this game is so strong that my FPS has rng litterally 

Before any finger pointing starts, I highly suggest you follow the instruction in my SIG link below on how to reduce lag/FPS issues first. If it doesn't help you in any way, then you can submit a support ticket and have the support team help determine the problem.

And their minimum or, even optimal requirements are just marketing lie. With "optimal" hardware you may be able to do some leveling on min gfx settings, but no pvp or bw.

I would say that minimum config for this game to comfortably play is around intel I-5 and GTX7700, and 8gb ram (or equivalents from amd).

Also as long as op does not post his hardware that whining does not matter.

Yeah, this area definitely isn't one of their strong points. I went from 5 all settings, 4 in each of the shadow categories, to optimized combat because of FPS drop. My friend can't even function in-game anymore, and she updated her drivers completely.

Hopefully in future updates they'll fix this, though this still feels like a cash-grab of a game at times...

For me it depends on the day,  and the  place I am in,  open world, mainly no problems here and there a fps drop, OWPVP  always laggy  medium fps drop, high fps drop near world bosses,  could say that you can get 1 frame per 5 seconds ( you are already dead  when you get back ), Coss-Server dgs always lag be it minimal  or really really bad...  

And my rig...   well is shit  it only has  Intel I7, some lame ass Intel SSD, not that much RAM only 16GB, worst graphic card possible  GTX 970, a really bad internet connection 1Gb fiber optics, so this explains  why  my game has performance issues, lag, fps drops it has nothing to do with the "EU Servers"... it's totally my fault, NCsoft has the best gear  possible...    

26 minutes ago, TheHorror said:

For me it depends on the day,  and the  place I am in,  open world, mainly no problems here and there a fps drop, OWPVP  always laggy  medium fps drop, high fps drop near world bosses,  could say that you can get 1 frame per 5 seconds ( you are already dead  when you get back ), Coss-Server dgs always lag be it minimal  or really really bad...  

And my rig...   well is shit  it only has  Intel I7, some lame ass Intel SSD, not that much RAM only 16GB, worst graphic card possible  GTX 970, a really bad internet connection 1Gb fiber optics, so this explains  why  my game has performance issues, lag, fps drops it has nothing to do with the "EU Servers"... it's totally my fault, NCsoft has the best gear  possible...    

yep your PC is really really bad, you might wanna donate me it and buy new one :)

When you play with bad specs, then deal with bad graphics. Learn to optimize your settings.

Intel i5-4210U @ 1.7 ghz

6GB ram no vram

Intel HD graphics Family (HD 4400 Mobile)

I get a constant 30-50 FPS depending how many players are in the zone. Occasional;y Ill drop to 20 FPS during big events or during the mino in naryu.. My settings are on low, without Low-end Enabled. 

Change your resolution or deal with even worse graphics on low-end. The biggest boost to my fps is when I decided to go true full screen. You can do this by pressing alt+enter at the same time in character select.

Archived