Players can harass you in game and get away with it.

NiaTheIncubus

For the longest time now I've been having issues with being stalked, harassed, PMed, and spammed with hateful messages by people of the opposite faction, usually when doing faction dailys. It's getting so bad to the point where I can't even do the dailys anymore, and when I'm doing them I can't take off the uniform or escape in any way. The only way to escape is to die and res somewhere else, switch a channel, and repeat the same thing again. 

I've had players stalk  me across the map  for 30 minutes straight or longer, with me begging them to stop and leave me alone  but them refusing. Some using masks so I can't report them, not that I really can anyways since the only report options are to report as a bot and a spammer. They sometimes get guilds or huge raids to come after me while other players of my faction just watch the scene unfold and do nothing to help.

So basically, people can get away with harassing and bullying you in game. This is absolutely bull and an option to report for harassment needs to be implemented in game. I'm tired of being stalked and hunted like an animal when I just want to be left alone in peace. I can't not do these dailys because I need the soulstones, so don't bother saying "don't do them then".

Honestly I'm at the point of leaving this game due to the horrible community and players that exist within. Which is a shame because I love the game itself  and usually enjoy it because it is very much better than any other MMO I've played.

So let me confirm this? You're putting opposite faction outfit on and doing faction dailies which may involve OWPVP? So you're complaining about others killing you? (im not here to discuss what ever someone has actually said something insulting idc about that)

Get in a guild and have your guild mates run with you to do the daily PVP quests.  In addition you can always change the channel to get away from those who do this.  If your being harrassed by someone in game via /whisper then just put them on ignore list.

Just now, Ninfu said:

So let me confirm this? You're putting opposite faction outfit on and doing faction dailies which may involve OWPVP? So you're complaining about others killing you? (im not here to discuss what ever someone has actually said something insulting idc about that)

I have to put on the uniform to do the dailys ... I need the soulstones. But the thing I'm complaining about here is being stalked and harassed by people for over 30 minutes (yes I counted) which is absolutely ridiculous. No  one sane follows someone around that long just to kill them in a videogame.

2 minutes ago, NiaTheIncubus said:

I have to put on the uniform to do the dailys ... I need the soulstones. But the thing I'm complaining about here is being stalked and harassed by people for over 30 minutes (yes I counted) which is absolutely ridiculous. No  one sane follows someone around that long just to kill them in a videogame.

"stalked" You mean ganged by other players?

Sry but OWPVP is not form of  harrasment. It would be harrasment if they said something along these lines "you're useless piece of shit noobetc" just an example. If they just kill you thats not harrassing anyone

So what you need soulstones? Then grind money and buy them if you dont like doing faction dailies

2 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

Just take off the uniform, I know it's pretty but there's better looking ones out there.

I can't take off a uniform if I'm constantly being attacked.

3 minutes ago, Gamerchick said:

Get in a guild and have your guild mates run with you to do the daily PVP quests.  In addition you can always change the channel to get away from those who do this.  If your being harrassed by someone in game via /whisper then just put them on ignore list.

I can't change channels if I'm constantly being attacked.... I can  block but then another just starts and it's  never ending .... and I can't find a guild no one will take me in.

I feel you. I too was getting harassed on a fresh 45 (my warlock) a few days ago. Granted my solution was to nuke them on my main, and spawn camp them, its not the best solution.

There is a fine line between stalk and harassment. If you feel like its crossed into bullying, you will have to submit a ticket with screenshots to support. Alternatively, if your on dochun I'll willingly stand guard while you get dailys done. I tend to do that for a few people currently and no one messes with my FM as I tend to auto attack them to death.

18 minutes ago, NiaTheIncubus said:

I can't change channels if I'm constantly being attacked.... I can  block but then another just starts and it's  never ending .... and I can't find a guild no one will take me in.

You can take off the uniform, when you're dead, just press 3. viola.

You do need to report them.

But while you're submitting a ticket, block them so you can't see what they are saying and switch channels if you can when possible.

Whoever is stalking you, for whatever reason, can't keep stalking you forever and they can't switch channels forever trying to find you either.

I mean, I have issues finding people on my friendlist/guild when they switch channel and they are visible on the map!

I am quite curious as to what you have done or said for them to make a raid or whole guilds come after you, though.

6 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

You can take off the uniform, when you're dead, just press 4. viola.

You mean 3.

10 minutes ago, NiaTheIncubus said:

Like the guy above said, press 3 while dead. That will respawn you with uniform off.

As for guild, which server are you on? You sound like an OK fellow, even if uninformed a bit.

Archived