Dark and Light path

NalamiHUN

Aww, so other  versions do have that choice? 

I remember reading someone say that they light/dark choice was taken out completely from all versions and it was only an early concept in Korea or something. I did try to look on youtube for the light path, but I couldn't find results,s o I just assumed it was indeed taken out. 

Exactly what you read. They removed the dark/light choice because it was confusing and too much.

You had 4 factions. Cerulan Hm , Cerulan dark, Crimson Hm and Crimson dark.

We won't see it, pretty sure and its for the best.

All versions are the same, none has dark/light (unless probably private server has it...but we don't count those)

I don't mind the game being 100% linear. In the case of an mmo, yeah, it would have been a mess of different quests for both sides, and if they added factions and pvp to it, much worse. So having a character who gets frustrated with the good path and mingles in the bad path for a bit, only to see the error of his ways and come back to the good path wouldn't be so bad. Sure, the current story is not much of my liking anyway (mostly doe to my character's cut scene performance, or lack thereof)

On 12/3/2016 at 7:16 PM, Fatalito said:

I don't mind the game being 100% linear. In the case of an mmo, yeah, it would have been a mess of different quests for both sides, and if they added factions and pvp to it, much worse.

My crimson enemy can be my friend in dark side XD

Archived