Dokumo in under 1min 30sec achievement

pingal1ty

Anyone knows anything special about this? We tried with profane weaps, then with siren, then with pirate... we are some seconds behind to get it, the phases when she goes up takes way too long to achieve it.

Is it like at level50 she will not do the phases and for now its not possible to achieve it? Or is there a method to skip those phases ?

She goes up 3 times at specific HP thresholds. I would think that 1:30 will allow you to do one, maybe two ceiling phases. Then dps her down to right before the next phase threshold and grab. Then you would have to kill her within the 6 seconds of the grab.

I haven't tried this with dokumo since I hate that dungeon, but if her jumping phases are anything like ogong's, then she won't be jumping up if she is being attacked by a sin that maintains perfect stealth. Of course, a sin alone can't do in 1.5 min, so you would need 2-3 sins with pretty good synchronization to do it.

21 hours ago, Rajak said:

I haven't tried this with dokumo since I hate that dungeon, but if her jumping phases are anything like ogong's, then she won't be jumping up if she is being attacked by a sin that maintains perfect stealth. Of course, a sin alone can't do in 1.5 min, so you would need 2-3 sins with pretty good synchronization to do it.

It doesn't work, you can not skip the ceiling phases by permastealthing.

achievement.png

If you kill the eggs she spawns when she climbs up instantly (someone must be ready with flamethrower), she won't spit poison, just throw rocks, saving you a bit of time each climb.

That said, it's still very difficult and we were failing around 1:32 until I actually buffed twice with Fighting Spirit.

Since Fighting Spirit has 90 sec cooldown and lasts 10 sec, and achievement is 90 sec, I used the buff, everyone waited 5 sec, then attack boss (5 sec is enough to make her climb up first time), and I could re-use the buff last 5 sec before achievement fails this way.

Our pt was 2x FM, Warlock, Summoner, KFM (me) and Destroyer

Archived