Warlock dropping weapons very difficult

ThiagoKR

Please Drop Warlock weapons is absurdly difficult.
I was more than 100 times the DG Gordo lvl20 and not dropou.
Just got my gun in contention at the end of the dungeon.
In the chest does not drop at all does not like.
Review the Drop Rate these chest ta impossible to progress that way the other classes does not take much to drop not.

I find myself dissatisfied with the drop of weapons of Warlock wholeheartedly. =(

Although i feel your pain, the droprates are normal. I got 2 warlock weapon from the boss boxes in my first 2 run (With my warlock toon), while i farmed days with my summoner to get a staff (and got razors instead). So unfortunately it's just your bad luck...I wish you better luck with finding it ^^

i.e.: already pre-warlock the razors were ingame and dropped like candy in any dungeon/wheel of fate

Yep. I burned through my first 15 Hongmoon keys trying to get the Stalker Razor, ended up using 1 or 2 more before getting it proper. Luckily I had the Hongmoon Viridian key for the Blight one, or who knows how long that would've taken. It's clear at this point that the RNG is seemingly rigged to an extent against your class most of the time.

44 minutes ago, Nilkemios said:

Yep. I burned through my first 15 Hongmoon keys trying to get the Stalker Razor, ended up using 1 or 2 more before getting it proper. Luckily I had the Hongmoon Viridian key for the Blight one, or who knows how long that would've taken. It's clear at this point that the RNG is seemingly rigged to an extent against your class most of the time.

not really since the algorithm resets each time you open it thus keeping it truly random at a certain percentage you will get your own weapon out of the 7 other class weapons :P so no not rigged at all just RANDOM

I have to agree with Caex...Yes it can be realy frustrating when you run the dungeon/kill the fieldboss over and over again and don't get the weapon you need, but it's still just bad luck. I had times when i farmed days to get my own class's weapon, while other times i got it within 5 tries (same with costumes...i read that everyone stuggles to get costumes like Beasthunter or Obsidian serpent, and i got them in first 5 run, while struggling to get the tail ornament from the lycan wheel, which should be more "common").

About the candy part...my bad, i might used the wrong words. Yes it dropped frequently, but we might thought it "more than the others" because it was the most "useless" from all of them (since there wasn't class to use it). While farming our class weapon and seeing a razor triggered the "why this sh*t is in the game when the class isn't" feeling, which is stronger than the "why does always gauntles drop, when i need a blade" one.

I can't help it, i need to bring an example from another game again (i won't name the game tho, write me a pm if you want to know it).

Imagine having a fortune wheel with 12 item on it, each slice of the wheel is the same size, so it's not indicate the difference between chances, but you still has the following (clarified by GMs) chances:

0-10% to win one of the 3 "grand prize" (the only items woth to roll for)

20-30% to get one of the 4 "usefull" item and

40-60% to get crappy items, which drops ingame like candy

I saw players spin the wheel 200+ times (farming the currency for it take a lot more time than farming essence in bns) and NOT getting any of the grand prizes or even something useful out of it, while other gets the grand prize on FIRST try. It's just RNG...and this kind of RNG isn't even offer equal chances for each prize, while bns one does.

But just to say something constructive as well:

They could add a system where your chance of getting the desired weapon after "failed" attempts are increased. Like if you open a box and gets the wrong weapon, next time (within a specific time-frame) the chances for your own weapon are increased by 2%...this buff can stack up till you get your desired weapon and reset the same time (so next time you open a box it will start to stack up agan)

I think it's kinda weird and funny at the same time. Leveling my other characters I get nothing but warlock weapons from lock-boxes, but now that the warlock is actually here, I get summoner and destroyer weapons in 80% of the lock-boxes I've opened while on my warlock.

I went through 45 Deva chests and never saw a single razor, with similar experiences with Infernal.  For blue weapons, I have been swapping over to my alts and grabbing them instead.  I ran darkglimpse 20 times on Lock, no razor.  I ran it 4 times on my destroyer and got 3.  I know this COULD be explained as bad RNG luck, but I have seen the same pattern over 4 characters now (though not as bad as lock).  So I am sure it is safe to say you do not have an even chance of producing your class's weapon from boxes.

The weapon drop is just like any other class weapon drop, you are either lucky or you are not. I had a hard time with Deva got multiple of the other classes weapons except Warlock, in the end I use brilliant key. Tomb of Exile first run razor drop and I was the only Warlock, open the weapon chest and another razor drop. Some of the weapon I have already prepare before the class release so I didn't have to farm them.

Actually made some nice gold with corrupted razor since I got multiple of them.

Been FAR luckier on my WL than I was with my FM and Summoner.   I bought my blue weapons in advance up to Lycan.   Blight took 4-5 tries.  First try from Golden Deva and Infernal got me my razors, though.  

/happydance

Archived