Tune down fm please and thanks

Reju

Summoners can pin you to the ground, 100-0 you and go stealth 24/7...

Destro can literally 100-0 you in mere seconds if you blow your tab...

Blade cancer does 40% of your hp per air combo...

KFM can stunlock and 100-0 you if you use tab too early...

Blow your tab early vs a force master and, well nothing really.

they have a lot of escapes but have only 2 defensive skills all def and escapes are semi long- long cds (def 30s 1 min escape 16s and 12 if speced 36 if speced twice) So no please dont its already hard enough to play with my ping

9 hours ago, Vecejj said:

summoner- you can tab out of our pin if you do it fast enough, and the pin does shit damage

destro- i dont pay a destro

fm- can spam their rmb to freeze you for a cost of 1 focus

7 hours ago, Pacma said:

summoner- you can tab out of our pin if you do it fast enough, and the pin does shit damage

destro- i dont pay a destro

fm- can spam their rmb to freeze you for a cost of 1 focus

summoner- pin has half the cooldown of your trinket. Plus pin skill doesn't bother anyone. Spammable sunflower when someone is pinned however...

FM- freeze? You mean chill. You let yourself be hit with 3 chill stacks without using any skills OR SS OR Q/E OR trinket? Your fault for being mindless buttom mashing muppet.

1 hour ago, Duniak said:

summoner- pin has half the cooldown of your trinket. Plus pin skill doesn't bother anyone. Spammable sunflower when someone is pinned however...

FM- freeze? You mean chill. You let yourself be hit with 3 chill stacks without using any skills OR SS OR Q/E OR trinket? Your fault for being mindless buttom mashing muppet.

summoner- everyone complains about power punce taking down half od their health, it does shit damage butt he buff is good, you can use defensive abilties ro tab out of the kd 

and idk what u mena by trinket

8 minutes ago, Pacma said:

summoner- everyone complains about power punce taking down half od their health, it does shit damage butt he buff is good, you can use defensive abilties ro tab out of the kd 

Maybe they actually mean when the cat pins you down and then the summoner Sunflowers you to death.  Not complaining about it, just witnessed it happen to myself. Most scary combo a summoner can do.  Rare few summoners do it. The cats damage is ass but a good summoner that knows how to use the pins to their advantage can tear you a new bum hole. 

As for the original post. The only way a Force Master is really going to slaughter you is over your own foolish mistakes.  Each class has their own advantages and disadvantages.  That and good ping.  If you hate them now wait till they unlock their full potential. They don't need nerfed though.  

10 minutes ago, SosukeRyugamine said:

Maybe they actually mean when the cat pins you down and then the summoner Sunflowers you to death.  Not complaining about it, just witnessed it happen to myself. Most scary combo a summoner can do.  Rare few summoners do it. The cats damage is ass but a good summoner that knows how to use the pins to their advantage can tear you a new bum hole. 

As for the original post. The only way a Force Master is really going to slaughter you is over your own foolish mistakes.  Each class has their own advantages and disadvantages.  That and good ping.  If you hate them now wait till they unlock their full potential. They don't need nerfed though.  

yeah the pin itself is shit, everyone says its p and needs nerf while the cat isnt the one taking you form 100-50

Summ slow > You Q/E but they don't remove the slow,you are still slow as fck.Cat stun > pin,you tab,few sec later cat KD you and pin again...you can't do jack shit about it...yeah is lame to let yourself get grabbed but the spikes in arena aren't helping me either.I win most of my fights vs summoners but most are button mashin muppets(gotta love this phrase)anyway.

No other class can dish 30-40k dmg in pin/grab.Even blade cancer with ther lightining things don't even get more then quarter of your hp in single grab.Destro,fm,kfm,BD....noone of those do shit tons of dmg on grab...only class who do is summoner.

12 hours ago, Pacma said:

wtf...

summoner- NOONES GIVES A FLYING CRICKET ABOUT POWER POUNCE. IT'S SUPER SUNFLOWER BUFF AND ITS DAMAGE THAT MAKES EVERY PIN DEAL TOO MUCH DAMAGE.

Do you understand now, my not-dear scummoner? I know scummoners don't use their brains but come on, you could at least try to read.

Trinket is trinket lol. Grab escape on TAB. You don't even know what skills are called? No wonder you don't know anything about anything.

WHO WANTS TO BET THAT HE'S A SUMMONER?

On 05/03/2016 at 5:22 AM, Vecejj said:

if you blow your tab vs a FM with a brain, they can freeze-chain you to death as well.

unnamed.png

2 hours ago, Duniak said:

wtf...

summoner- NOONES GIVES A FLYING CRICKET ABOUT POWER POUNCE. IT'S SUPER SUNFLOWER BUFF AND ITS DAMAGE THAT MAKES EVERY PIN DEAL TOO MUCH DAMAGE.

Do you understand now, my not-dear scummoner? I know scummoners don't use their brains but come on, you could at least try to read.

Trinket is trinket lol. Grab escape on TAB. You don't even know what skills are called? No wonder you don't know anything about anything.

WHO WANTS TO BET THAT HE'S A SUMMONER?

umm everyone says cat needs a nerf because it does a lot of damage, (they also mention power pounce) they think the cat is te one doing the damage, plus if the nerfed power pounce, we would be terrible

C'mon give FM some summon too.How about some mystic creature that can stun/KD/Grapple/Pin/Air combo,etc every few sec and you can while it's skills are on CD just to put it in defense state in which it take 0 dmg,and actually you will heal it if you attack it.Oh and HP slap too please.

FM is not easy with half of it's power.One of the classes that literally need shiload of freakin skill points to be viable in pvp.FM without 1 unlocked is *cricket*ing dificult vs meles with ther bilion of charges.

9 hours ago, Pacma said:

umm everyone says cat needs a nerf because it does a lot of damage, (they also mention power pounce) they think the cat is te one doing the damage, plus if the nerfed power pounce, we would be terrible

No, you are retarded. Noone complains about cat. Its damage is negligible. Learn to read, stop posting crap.

19 hours ago, Duniak said:

No, you are retarded. Noone complains about cat. Its damage is negligible. Learn to read, stop posting crap.

everyone complains about cta, just ook at the post highter in this thread it says stupid cat. they also say the CAT gets them down to 10% hp witht he pp.

It is as if FM's CC/ice/frost is non stop.
I don't know how those skills specifically work but it is hard to deal with. I burn all my iframes from those.
Then they will freeze themselves for heal then repeat the same.

Anyone who has tips?
I also played my summoner on 1800, using the anti-projectiles skill still they have skill that pierces through that skill and can hit me.
hmmm. I can beat and be beaten with every other class but I feel hopeless with FM. Strong DPS and can't move. :p

If you complain now..wait to see FM with full skills.1 unlocked blocking charging skills...now I know in 99% of the time when people will jump on me and I'm not even that good.There is tons of better force masters then me but still is so damn obvious when people will jump.Especially BM/KFM/Destro/BD.Well thats pretty much all lol.However with unlocked 1 we can counter most of those.

Considering all meles has skills to block/remove ice I don't even know what the complain is about...

And summoners crying about FM's is so funny.

Archived