Question about warlock.

Ernestasx

Hello, i have a question. I know, i know, another warlock thread, but i need to know this. How much will warlocks actually be buffed? I mean, i heard some said that they will be buffed, but will end up bottom tiered like summoner. Or will it be buffed to medium tier like KFM  and so on? Would like to know, since if you want balance, it will have to be buffed more than bottom tier :)

We don't know yet. The KR version nerfed Warlocks into the ground and are currently dumpster tier. They will get some buffs in the future (logically) but nobody knows in what form. 

6 minutes ago, Zel said:

We don't know yet. The KR version nerfed Warlocks into the ground and are currently dumpster tier. They will get some buffs in the future (logically) but nobody knows in what form. 

I see. Well, hope dies last i guess :D

Thanks for telling me :)

My guess IF WarLock ever get buff are their CDs timer, probably will get CD timer shorten up abit. So far, in PvE WL is insane OP with insane brust dps at low level but I found myself staring at the skills CD alot.

2 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

My guess IF WarLock ever get buff are their CDs timer, probably will get CD timer shorten up abit. So far, in PvE WL is insane OP with insane brust dps at low level but I found myself staring at the skills CD alot.

I see. Thing is, i made a character, and well..... I keep crashing a ton due to gameguard, didn't play much of my lil' warlock, want to, but i know they are really underpowered. So cD is a good option. I heard that there is also a bug with RMB that you can't press too often, cause crit is kind of dead . Well anyway, would love it if they fixed gameguard first, since it's not helping and is really dangerous in fact. :(

P.s Fingers crossed for the next update and hopefully a fix for gameguard's nonsense :D

5 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

That changes at end game. WL Burst is great, but their DPS is awful. Their party buffs are great for damage, but damage is rarely if ever the issue in party dungeons.

On 04/03/2016 at 1:49 PM, Kaliga said:

WL is not op, even in pvp or pve, the dmg is pretty high in low lvl but very low in high lvl, warlock is buff machine, nothing more.

13 minutes ago, Evechan said:

WL is not op, even in pvp or pve, the dmg is pretty high in low lvl but very low in high lvl, warlock is buff machine, nothing more.

hehehe I reached WL 45 and I confirmed that...The dps at lvl45 is insanely low compare to my FM as same gears setup :) but I still love WL it's fun play style.

Hopefully Warlock isn't so low in DPS at endgame that doing dailies or other solo content (like Mushin's Tower) takes significantly longer than other classes. That's going to be a big turn off for people playing the class on their own.

WL is not good at lv 45 (never was never gonna be) so yes wl lack in skills and hm skills, but yes its funny class and buff machine, also warlock is designed for pvp (was before the huge nerf) i can't even use all my skill points in a pve build because alot of the skills are...useless in pve side, but in pvp i lack in skill points, anyway, we got a half class to make who wanted this class happy, not far complain about that XD 

As my opinion and with experience on playing as Warlock I think it would be...

PvE:
Defense(They feel squishy.. almost too squishy)
Attack(not sure but their damage got nerfed on China, so probably we will get some back.)
Hp Base. (With Bastion T3S1 they are a tank class.)
Some cooldowns probably will be decreased.
PvP:
HP (They are not so good for pvp right now, but that's what I think)

Overall Warlocks are fine for PvE, but only when they're with decent gear, which it should be like that.

6 hours ago, RavTH said:

As my opinion and with experience on playing as Warlock I think it would be...

PvE:
Defense(They feel squishy.. almost too squishy)
Attack(not sure but their damage got nerfed on China, so probably we will get some back.)
Hp Base. (With Bastion T3S1 they are a tank class.)
Some cooldowns probably will be decreased.
PvP:
HP (They are not so good for pvp right now, but that's what I think)

Overall Warlocks are fine for PvE, but only when they're with decent gear, which it should be like that.

Well, hope they get buffed either way, they were nerfed to ground after all :D

Archived